Is it suppose to be hard to enjoy Stardust crusaders?

Is it suppose to be hard to enjoy Stardust crusaders?

polygon men art style, worst JoJo so far and hamon replaced with stands...

>Hamon
Hamon was shit and limited though. Also read the manga. Or at least finish the damn part.

>best Jojo
Yes, nobody has suprassed him yet.

SC is bad, DiU is great

>Hamon replaced with Stands
>a bad thing
I love Jojo fans who only like 2/8 of the series.

SC is good, DiU is great

Stardust Crusaders has the worst Stands. It picks up in Diamond is Unbreakable.

part 3 is the worst part in the series, the quality only goes up once you finish it though

The 2nd half of SDC is good. The first was dull.

Why is GioGio blonde if he was made with johnathan's dick?

Dropped jojo after 1 episode of SC

the artstyle is to ugly, I dislike Jotaro and apparently Joseph is a cheater in DiU, idk SC ep1 seems like a nice place to quit it.
also fuck that boring op

he has black hair
once he activated his stand he got blond though

maybe John's mom had blonde hair

Parts 7 and 8 are better than Parts 1 and 2, though. And it is a brand new universe, so you don't have to worry about Joseph being impure anymore.

all your hair genes is in your head duh

What was Hirohiko Araki excuse for the 2 coffins?

>apparently Joseph is a cheater in DiU
I don't know why so many people are shocked by this when he flirted with every girl he met in parts 2 and 3.

I'm not shocked I'm just bummed that Jonathan offspring are all douche bags when he glorified the act of being a gentleman.

that's not really his fault, he died before he could raise anyone

It gets worse every generation, from delinquents to mafia members to prisoners. And Jonathan is a terrorist in the AU.

what are you saiyan

I actually thought the thing with stand was that it's a demonic version of your ancestors and that's how we would get more of jonathan but nooop I was wrong

>Jonathan will never give his descendants a lesson in being a gentlemen.
You'd think the games would try to be as fanservicey as possible and make some interesting scenarios.

Jonathon was the first and last gentleman of the Joestar line.

Yes, it's shitty stand of the week and Jotaro is worst Jojo. But just read the manga as fast as you can so you can get to part 4, which is great.