Do you hate Russians?

Do you hate Russians?

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.660417
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not really tbqh

Nyet cyka blyat

if they gib back ancestral turkic homeland we're fine

I hate people who hate Russians, that's just ethnic hatred. Once a Russian person even invited me to Russia. I think that an invite-system is only more proof of the superiority of the nation vis-a-vis multikulti free for all

Haх мнe вac нeнoвидeть

Not at all, it helps me get things done faster

>Russia needs to be nuked 2000 times
>Russians are white niggers
>Russians have started many horrible wars
>kill the Russians, because they are shit
>let's deny Russian history, because it's shit
>let's deny Russian intellectuals, because they are Russhit
>let's deny the Russian empire, because Russians are shit
>if you support Russians, you are a redditard milenial or a stinky Ivan
>Golden Horde, Hitler, chechens fuck yeah
>Mongols obliterating Russians fuck yeah
>anti-Russian master race
>Russian history started in the le 90s
>Russians BTFO, they can eat shit and die

because American posters on this board suck their dicks

i respect some of ruskies

Russians are Turkic

you gib back constantinople first

no i hope one day we all can get along

no more brother wars

also treat the holols better they are your people regardless of a line on a map ivan

t. 60% European 30% Central Asia 4% South Asia 5% Caucasus 1% Greek subhuman cockhole diaspora
It's the opposite in real life. You are subhuman and have no right to live in Europe. Ethnic Ukrainians are nonwhite goblins. Their home is Asian steppe.
Ethnic Russians are European White though (Northern Germanic, Baltic, Baltoslavic and Finnic)

Ukrainians are bunch of try-hard-to-be-European mongrels resulted from Circassians, Pechenegs, Tatars, Armenians and Jews starting speaking Slavic for the sake of convenience

«Укpaїнцi – цe cтapoдaвнi тюpки, якi poзмoвляють cлoв’янcькoю мoвoю»

"Ukrainian are turkics that use the Slavic language" Omelyan Pricak, Harvard University Professor, founder and first director of Harvard Institute for Ukrainian Studies.

Boris Malyarchuk, M. V. Derenko, G. A. Denisova, M. R. Nassiri, and E. I. Rogaev. "Mitochondrial DNA Polymorphism in Populations of the Caspian Region and Southeastern Europe." Russian Journal of Genetics 38:4 (2002): pages 434-438. Abstract:

"Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) restriction polymorphism was examined in Turkmens, Eastern Iranians, and Ukrainians. The gene pools of all populations studied were characterized by the presence of European mtDNA lineages. Mongoloid component observed in Turkmen and Iranian populations with the frequencies of about 20% was represented by groups C, D, and E/G in Turkmens, and by M*, D, A, and B in Iranians."

Ukrainians (ethnic) are literally more Turkic than Turks.

All Ukrainians must be exterminated

Because of Kaiserreich?

all of this tbqh

Nah you're alright, Ivan. I do wish you would stop being so needy and re-posting this everyday though.

Why should I ?

also
>Soviet flags

USSR was a project of subhumans for subhumans at cost of ethnic Russian (German and Baltic too) expense
Lenin - Jew subhuman, Stalin - Georgian orc, Krustchnev - Ukrainian subhuman, Brezntev - Moldovan-Ukrainian mongrel, Chernenko - Ukrainian mongrel, Andropov - Jewish-Russian-Ukrainian mongrel

not all. Some Russians are allright, some Russians are Untermenschen.

because what?
Wrangel was open supporter of free polish state so basicly whites was better then bolsheviks

The white ones are alright.
Not the mongrelized ones tho.

>Ethnic Russians are European White
Russian are subhumans, you dumb Ivan

No.

Not at all, theyre probably the toughest people on the planet, with all the shit theyve been through.

Do you hate wolves for hunting?
Do you hate crickets for making noise or women for being emotionally unhinged?
It's just their nature.

Sup Forums is between 50% and 95% Russian posters depending on the time of day. That's why they haven't exposed Pizzagate connections to Bannon and Trump.

Yes. Shit people, shit country

i do desu

vodka eroded their genetic makeup though

you sure? we kinda ruined it beyond repair

I'm quite fond of Ruskies.

I do enjoy Russian Literature.

It's very impressive, measuring with Russia and Russians today, how did great Russian works ever got published.

Stuff like metamorphosis ( an essential book about being a roach ), Notes from Underground, Crime and Punishment and many, came from the country which;

cannot stay sterile from alcohol more than 5 hours
cannot focus on concentrate on anything
cannot drive a simple car
cannot, or have difficulty through communication
cannot interrelate with computer sciences or even with very simple video games
cannot withhold a tantrum
cannot hold their women and introduced international legalised cuckoldry

Whatever happened to you is worse, or as bad as Hiroshima nuke or Detroit being relinquished to niggers, and we can observe the late-term damage that Communism gives to nations and people.

Russia Today's "Op-Edge" section speaks volumes for how manipulated the average Russian is.

Russians i met in real life were really cool dudes, no reason to dislike.
Russian government, though, was a compete fucking asshole for the last 1,000 years.

Russians as in people, sure, i like em.
Letting your guard down for even 1 second when dealing with the russian government, awww hell no.
Turn your back for a second and suddenly its filled with knives.

I fucking despise Kremlin kikes. r*ssians are the biggest kikes in this world. They are solely responsible for all the communism that has infected our people's minds and even those subhuman's minds that were our pets. r*ssia will collapse again soon thank god only this time r*ssia will fragment as well. Trump will seal their economic collapse. America will win again. Kremlin kikes will lose again.

L fucking MAO
Right. Right. Right. Right. Right.

Le Jewish mustard race fucking LOL
OLOL
OLLOLOLOL
OL
Jews can't even control their own country.
Jews can't even contain their own people, country from being POZZED.

Reuven Rivlin Has Proven That He Is President of the Real Israel
>haaretz.com/israel-news/1.660417
"Israel, Rivlin said, is fast becoming a tribal state composed of four groups — secular Jews, religious Zionist Jews (also called national religious), ultra-Orthodox (Haredi) Jews and Arabs, all of them fearful, hostile to one another and even to members of their own group. “Today, the first grade classes are composed of about 38 percent secular Jews, about 15 percent national religious, about one quarter Arabs, and close to a quarter Haredim,” Rivlin noted..... All these different groups, said Rivlin, are here to stay."

"He called on Israelis “to abandon the accepted view of a majority and minorities, and move to a new concept of partnership between the various population sectors” resting on what he called “four pillars”:

1. A sense of security for each sector, so that it is confident that joining the partnership “does not require giving up basic elements of their identity”

2. Shared responsibility for Israeli society and the state

3. Equity and equality

4. The creation of a shared Israeli character."

Eternal Jew is quite a nigger(not only genetically), when you are smart enough to critically think. Muh reparations vs muh shoah rhetoric and constant whining combined with ethnic nepotism

>1/4 of economy is Swiss controlled diamond trade
>human
Pick one

No wonder they make Russia bleed from it's ass. Brave Turks ie ALFA ie BBC is working full-time impregnating Russian bitches and eroding Rus shit stain is genetics.

You know the saying: "If you're so smart, why are you so poor?". Or in our case "white".

Gorbachev was also half-Ukrainian.

I have some russian bros.
Don't really have anything against ruskies.

To be more precise there are very few nationalities I don't like.

Who's we?Your whole subhuman nation was named after an Albanian White Man Kemal Ataturk

You are
Part turkic goatfucker
Part kurd
Part gypsy
Part Serb rape baby
Part Circassian
Part Armenian
Part Arab - so part black so, indeed, fully a nigger

Ruled by Albanians.

Every single "Turkish" man of note was Albanian or Serbian/Croatian.

You are the ultimate cuck of a mongrel race

>Ukrainians and Russians are arguing again about which one of them is white

At this point, “white race” is just a meme forced by subhuman Turkic Slavs which allows them to feel equal to racially superior Western and Nothern Europeans

No. I love Russia.

Would love to lose my virginity to a Russian ***rural*** girl tho. Not a gold digger from a big city.

I feel like if I saved up least 5,000$ and went to Russia, I could 'make do' for a while. Would love to visit!

Ukraine belongs to Russia desu

Nah, not really caring about them desu.

>t. retarded amergoy
Learn some history, dum-dum. Tsarist Russia was one of the most antisemitic countries and american kikes were constantly whining, trying to sabotage Russia and outright kill the Tsar. And they succeeded, bolshevik kikes were supported and financed by your kike-run hellhole. USSR existed thanks to (YOU).
And it's fucking ironic amersharts talking about kikes, when your country has the biggest jewish minority in the world and they run all your important sectors - media, finance, politics.

Nice pasta. Any more?

Love Russia and Russian people

why are you pushing this retarded meme? his father was crimson oghuz turkmen (kızıl oğuz) and his mother was a konyar turkmen

I'm actually macedonian descent, does that count?

Oh and Ataturk wasn't alb*anian

Not wrong even a notch. You literally care the name of blonde blue eyed Euro

No i love them

No. I only hate the commie russians and jews

>Your not white
He right though, I'm 7 percent Pueblo warrior so I'm not white.

It doesn't matter what he was. He loved us we loved him. The other guys. They loved us too. All we ever wanted was to be loved.

Yes, Russians are just fanatic slaves of eastern jew enclave.Their destruction serves the greater good.

all this times 1000.

putin is a closeted pillowbiter, and an overcompensation artist

Which Russia?

Pre-Jeudo-Bolshevik Russia, full of culture, tradition, value. That's the real Russia.

The current multicultural, post-commie shithole needs to be bulldozed and rebuilt as a smaller, all white nation by the sons and daughters of Nicholas II and and not the progeny of Trotsky or Abramovich.

Don't you get that Ukraine is ALMOST ENTIRELY run by the Jews? Russian oligarchy is 70-80% Russian, but still it's doesn't matter because they have no tribe. They ruled by greed and money alone
Why Turks of all people should chimp on Whites? Gas kurds and gypsies and get rid of Islam. Kemal is like a prove of a case how a great mind can by failed by shitty people

Until they step forward towards cooperation in building a neo-christian superstate of all denominations they are shit.

A bunch of Russian people have moved into my city lately. Some of them are cool but most of them try to scam every other person they meet, and it's always a shitty, obvious scam. Plus they either drive minivans and rear end people, or they drive Volkswagens and rear end people.
They're definitely white Europeans though if that is where this is going, but Eastern Europeans are definitely not as culturally evolved as Western Europeans. Plus, why can't they just leave Ukraine alone?

oh the butthurt on this vodka-swilling child rapist! what matters, boris, is that putin is genetically a jew, and therefore inferior to literally everyone else. it definitely goes a long way in explaining why he's a manlet

I wish people of my country were less rude and more tolerant...

>hurr durr us poor r*ssians dindu nuffin white people made me chimp out and implement communism.

You are a nigger.

>Don't you get that Ukraine is ALMOST ENTIRELY run by the Jews?

Ukrainian jews don't play power politics near finnish border. They are not threat to finno-ugrians unlike russians and their jew masters.

>they are no threat
But they are. Why? Because Ethnic Russians are partially Finnic and cockhole kike government runs anti-ethnic Russian policies

No and I want the Russian empire to return.

nothing is failed or over you fucking retard. Ataturk gave the middle finger to kikes at the time, ruining all their plans. he founded the most nationalist country ever seen and he based the ideology of the country on world peace

when you pull a shit like that, you anger kikes and they puke their wrath on you. read turkish history 1923-2017 and you'll see asshole. we're the only relevant nation who put up a fight against (((them))) and you constantly shit on us

>project of subhumans for subhumans
>Soviet Union falls
>become a failed state instantly and never recover
>mfw
Poetry

I hate American Russiaboos who think Russia and Putin are "based". Russians themselves are alright I guess.

>cockhole kike government runs anti-ethnic Russian policies

It is illegal to be russian nationalist russia.
It is illegal to deny holocaust in russia
It is illegal to publish mohammed cartoons.

yes

Exactly. But cockhole government tries to kill Beletsky and other nationalist leaders who know that the kikes and mongrels in Kiev are of more concern that Putinshit backed ex con bydlo in Dumb-ass
It fails long term because of
Muslim
Kurds
gypsies

prove me wrong

Nope. They're like America of the Eastern Hemisphere. Big, powerful, conservative, likes guns and alcohol, fun at parties, good food, good women.

Russians are pretty based, for living in the east, most of you guys are mixed though so that could pose a problem.

I like Russians, will you be my boyfriend?

Russia is our friend, the south will rise again

(((official))) history begins with how Bumin Khan saved turks from extinction. fucking chinks almost wiped us out and that was 1500 years ago. we fought with literally everyone; got genocided, assimilated, forcefully converted and racemixed. yet here we are and there are millions of people identifying themselves as turks all around the world. even the fucking native indians in america have some turk blood in them and kept some of the traditions

now you tell me we're fucked because of a bunch of subhumans? think again

fag

Yes from the bottom of my heart
Fucking subhuman niggers

Muh Ancestor :)

Pay reparations kraut

>Fucking subhuman niggers
if you lost the war against them, what does make that you?

not all of us are ar*b mutts buddy

Yup

>against them
>it was a war one on one
>Germany wasn't fucking the whole world from behind

If it had been just the two of us you would be speaking German today ivan

I don't hate them, but I don't understand why a good portion of Sup Forums hates them.
They're dirty, corrupt, filled with non-whites, and have one of the highest populations of Muslims in all of Europe.
Not only that, their government is corrupt as fuck.

Actually yeah, I hate them

Less than fucking hohols, Russians actually achieved something.

Yeah but your brazil. Cant spell brazil without africa.

No. Thanks for hacking our election.

t. хoхoл

I've never met anyone who didn't consider Russians to be the worst subhuman niggers out there. Even the commies I met don't like them

>germans
>exports communism to russia
>we dont want to fight WW1 with you
>revolution, fighting stops at eastern front
>20 million killed during communist revolution to formation of soviet state
>communism starts to become a real danger
>fuck, gotta attack the SU

the whole world should have been against you
germany fucked up so bad that it created another major fuckup to get fucked up eventually

if this isn the defenition of german autism, i dont know what is

btw, during the time of SU, german was often taught in school
many people who went to school until 80*s speak some german

Of course not! I'd love to have a president like Putin. He's one of the few people in this world that I respect.
Can you imagine what the US would have done if they had "accidentally" killed our soldiers- esp Generals & Colonels, & helped our enemy the way we have theirs? We'd already have started nuclear war a long time ago.

He actually does the best thing for Russia. Ours say they are for us. but they are undermining America and the people every day, just like Europe and Oz are undermining their countries. (Hint: It's who they're beholden to that's behind it)

Shut up nigger they should have won. Koningsberg was a great centre of European culture now it's a centre of AIDS and alcoholism

Fuck you and fuck your entire country. Russia is a state full of barbarous, uneducated swine and your government is even more corrupt than the Chinese or American governments. Russia is a shit hole and more responsible for the sorry state of the world than any other nation on Earth. Russia will one day be turned to glass and the world will be better off for it once your trashy, subhuman "motherland" is wiped from the face of the Earth. FUCK RUSSIA

>I do enjoy Russian Literature.
Do you want to name your favorite works?
>It's very impressive, measuring with Russia and Russians today, how did great Russian works ever got published.
Russia topped during 1980s. Also before 1900 mostly only upper class russians produced most culture, giving you a slanted view.
>It's very impressive, measuring with Russia and Russians today, how did great Russian works ever got published.
wut?

RUSSIANS ARE HONORARY ANGLOS YOU FAGGOT

Why is Ukraine so poor?

The Romanov dynasty was pretty much an imported German ruling class lording over a bunch of mongoloid niggers