Does Homura really stalk Madoka...

Does Homura really stalk Madoka? Seems more like she stalks Kyubey who just so happen to coincidentally be around Madoka.

A lot of anime fandoms seem to do this. They take a serious story with well written characters, and degrade the entire franchise with memes. No, Homura doesn't stalk Madoka, at least not in the way your picture is portraying. Homura isn't a crazy stalker yandere, that's just a meme. The only reason she'd stalk Madoka if it was necessary for her to protect her.

Homura wants to marry Madoka, but Madoka isn't gay.

Homura is hoping she can fix that problem, but she doesn't know how. Madoka WILL get a bf and she WILL have sex with him. Homura will be forced to watch from the window she normally does while Madoka moans in pleasure. Homura will record it and edit in clips of Madoka saying her name. She'll probably listen to those tape and cry herself to sleep while masturbating.

What are these lies?

I want to be Homura's boyfriend and make her forget about her silly obsessive crush.

stop with your memesplaining.

This is obvious bait, but it always surprises me that there are people who think Madoka won't munch rug to save Homura's soul.

Homura doesn't want a bf to hold her and treat her kindly and tell her everything will be alright. She wants Madoka and Madoka only. Unless you cosplay as Madoka indefinitely and promise to act like her, you might be able to reason with her.

Madoka wouldn't do anything of the sort. If Homura was poisoned and the only way for her to be saved was for Madoka to suck the poison out of her vagina orally, Madoka would back out.

>degrade
Go to bed, ACK.

It disgusts me how fucking stupid you are are. No, seriously, you're so stupid you can't even read, and all you do is glance over a post and pick out key words. There's a reason you see the same words often, and it's because you are always doing the same thing.

I didn't think it would work but it did. Impressive.

Names have power. Say a demon's name and you will summon it.

>If Homura was poisoned and the only way for her to be saved was for Madoka to suck the poison out of her vagina orally
I remember a Western animesque series that had a plot like this. Something from slipshine or something like that.

Stalking QB is pointless because he just teleports around and has multiple bodies anyway. She's definitely stalking Madoka to make sure she doesn't do anything stupid. She literally showed up outside Madoka's window at night once.

You didn't "summon" anything, !Akemi. You are shitposting and ruining the thread, thus you got called out for it. It's as simple as that.

She does stalk Madoka, but not in a sexual sense. Of course, yuri shitters have to ruin everything.

She just wants to help her friend, why does everything have to be sexual with you faggots ?

Welcome to Sup Forums.

Yuri shitters have to ruin everything.

You either never fully watched madoka or are just a shitposter if you claim it doesn't have yuri subtext.

AI YO

>Homura isn't a crazy stalker yandere
She literally becomes the devil because she's yandere for God.

>She wants Madoka and Madoka only.
Well, there was that goofy Tomoe Mami, Age 30 manga where Homura grew up and married a guy named Madoka Kaname (family name Madoka, that is).