British-French B-movie actress and model says Weinstein

"wanted to stick it in me" and wanted to "watch me do it with another woman in a hotel room".

She also said that she felt guilty afterwards, but is happy to come forward with the story now that Weinstein isn't protected by the Hollywood machine any more.

Is she a hero for saying this stuff or a coward for not going public with it 2 years ago?

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/2015/herpes/en/
twitter.com/NewYorker/status/917765408412794880
sti.bmj.com/content/80/3/185
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a coward for not going public with it 2 years ago.

not only that but what a man wants is not illegal, what a man gets is not illegal, but what a woman does not agree to in exchange for compensation, THAT IS ILLEGAL.

she was HIGHLY COMPENSATED FOR THE DICKING

weinstein did nothing wrong, all those women have taken full advantage of him and indulged in sexual intercourses in exchange for movies as long as he was useful and now they're just dumping him like a piece of trash so that they'll be looked up as feminist icons by normgroids.
daily reminder that if weinsten had been attractive none of them would have complained about the "harassment"

how many secrets do you hold OP?

biting ones tongue is normally a good trait but blacks and jews have destroyed that.

everyone should always talk when wronged by lesser races.

She's an opportunist. I'll believe stories that can be verified, she could telling the truth, or jumping in on the dog pile. Who the fuck knows.

Does this mean the gamer gate girl did nothing wrong? Just sex for service.

And another thing, what she described maybe a perversion, but it isn't sexual assault, he didn't force her or destroy her career. Almost every guy in world wants what she just described.

yeah actresses are total whores and love attention. Expect many many B grade scenes on news channels now. This is why they were buried at crossroads with a stake through the heart in Europe

>British
She's visibly negroid

coward she is only came out for attention

>Feminist actresses: woman are more then just their body, we are much more than that.
>Proceed to sell body for career.
Asking who is the cancer

so, british?

I thought she was gay?

I want to stick it in her and watch her do it with another woman in a hotel room... I'm fairly positive every straight guy wants that. Because he voiced it he is suddenly an animal? Bounce bitch.

>Dude has been trading sexual favors for work during decades
>Now everyone and their moms say they knew it

>B-but Mr Weinstein look! I can dance I can dance I can dance I CAN SIIIIIIIIIIIIING
>Tee hee sexual assault averted

I'm sure it went just the way (((Cara))) says

If you listen to these whores it turned out that Weinstein had all the money and the power in the world and only fucked Asia Argento and miserably failed with all these chaste actresses.

Nice herpes she has there, was it off of certain someones slimey balls?

Everyone of them are whores trying to save their dignity as they're not willing to name other kikes.

(((Harvey Weinstein)))

News flash:
Every guy wants to stick it in you.

>Wanted to stick it in me
>Wanted me to do it with another woman

I wonder if she knows how many people want these things.

Based eyebrow girl averted a jew dicking by doing a little number.

80% of people have herpes

COULD THIS BE THE BIRTH OF AN EPIC NEW MEME!??

gives up sex when it benefits her
keeps quiet about it when it benefits her
squeals when it benefits her

>powerful womyn

Wooden actress bitch LARPing as a dyke with resting bitch face blurts out Weinstein accusation in desperate attempt to get attention and remain relevant despite her complete lack of talent.

No fucking way m80, i wouldn't believe anything over 20% and that's too damn high as well

Where is the link mu'fuga?

1 out of 4 16 years old here have herpes.
Also it's genital herpes, or HPV that is very common.

She's so god damn pretty. You'd have to be a mentally handicapped cuck not to want to stick it in her.

It is not advisable to shit on lying whores at the moment we need them to defeat (((them)))

I don't know what you're talking about she seems like a very nice lady and I commend her bravery and courage in coming forward I know this must have been hard for her and I hope in time her deep and Grievous wounds will heal the important thing is to punish those that did this to her and those that gave them Aid and comfort

This must stop and the violence against women!!! smirk

Praise kek bring forth the happening

No she really didn't, the faggot beta males that compromised even the lolethics of vidya journalism did though. She literally operated like many women do, she fucked up after the fact with her handling of the truth and her petty tyrant escapades.

Seriously??? Fuck, i am certain that the percentages are way down for Greece though

Holy shit the digits have spoken we know our path now now all hail kek!!!!

Why would anyone want to have their dick anywhere near Cara Delememe?

It's somewhere between 66% and 80% according to the studies I've read. It doesnt have to be genital herpes and you catch it quite easily. You could carry the herpes-virus and never know it.

who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/2015/herpes/en/

Herpes is insanely prevalent, but it is indeed rarer in civilized countries. Pretty much all shitskins have it, but it's still somewhat 'rare' in countries where people still have at least some chastity left. And by rare I mean super common at five to ten percent of the population.

witnessed

This is what I'm thinking about her claim, I can't put my finger on it but something doesn't seem right about her claim

She's a dumb bitch either way.

You throw your career away over hard to prove allegations

>Is she a hero for saying this stuff or a coward for not going public with it 2 years ago?
These gals are those that complained about it when it happened but settled with the studio to keep their mouth shut.

It's only coming up now because Weinstein's own brother is backstabbing him for control of their company. It's a kike, using the kike media to outkike another kike. Kikeception.

>And by rare I mean super common at five to ten percent of the population.

Try 60%. In Africa it's nearing 90%. Herpes just isn't that bad. Most people never come to an outbreak.

silence Jew!!! Fucking with the coming happening will not be tolerated

Kek demands it!!!

Please bro I need this! these whores can take the helicopter ride later but for now let this burn through Hollywood the media and all the halls of power when these shifty Jews are taken out of power and replaced with respectable white men you will thank me

>Try 60%. In Africa it's nearing 90%. Herpes just isn't that bad. Most people never come to an outbreak.
It might be that much globally, but definitely not in Europe. I believe it's about 25 % in Finland, and that's much higher than in more religious countries of Europe.

She's more woke and redpilled than most of us here.

May this be the start of more kike on kike violence

> if weinsten had been attractive none of them would have complained about the "harassment"
Interesting point of view

>She also said that she felt guilty afterwards
Wait, so she actually did fuck him and then let him watch her fuck another woman!?
>oh that's so disgusting
>I'll just voluntarily do it anyway and then complain about it years later instead of slapping him and walking away
What a shitty whore. I have more respect for an actual crack whore than for this woman.

What career? She's never been in anything good and only gets roles because of family connections.

Man I'm seeing a lot of "Harvey did nothing wrong" shilling. He's the worst kind of rat kike, kids, and did everything wrong.

>who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/2015/herpes/en/
>Europe: 207 million women (69%), 187 million men (61%)

I completely agree with you you are absolutely right however this play won't work because once you burn Weinstein you have the question still of everyone else in the company knowing what he has been doing all this time they get burned also everyone that knew about this and didn't speak gets burned also we have to be vigilant and keep pursuing the truth for everyone except these lying whores for now for The Happening after these guys are taken out and we get everything we want then you can crucify these whores all day long it won't matter anymore we have to win the war not focus on small battles

>daily reminder that if weinsten had been attractive none of them would have complained about the "harassment"
Hard to be attractive when you are literally begging them like here
twitter.com/NewYorker/status/917765408412794880
Daily reminder not to be a loser fag.

>gamer gate girl did nothing wrong?
She made a shitty game and had it promoted by friends under the guise of review. That's wrong no matter how she paid for it.

Affleck is reasonably attractive all things considered and hes getting flak. Maybe its time to come up with a new narrative?

Such a brave woman!

These women are idiots. How in the world will a no talent young, pretty twat from nowhereville get a shot in Hollywood now?

They and the world knew all you had to do is blow a fat, old, randy jew movie mogul for 20 minutes and you had instant fame instead of being a starving waitress. That is a great exchange.

Instead you have everyone with a mouth begging to blow some black buck just so you can be friends on facebook and prove you aren't a racist.

Okay, I conflated genital herpes and non-genital herpes. Genital herpes is indeed rarer in less promiscuous countries.

>mfw and yfw she has more money in her bank account than the GDP of Greece, Spain, Italy and Ireland combined
What did the EU mean by this?

Aflack is a total piece of shit to and must be burned along with all the others all this fagotry about whoever did nothing wrong it's just that fagotry nothing more get on side so that we may have this blessed happening

For the glory of kek

It's the bill cosby effect.
Women will sell their body to influential men to get higher up in the rankings.
Once said man starts getting exposed , or loses his influence , said women will use this opportunity to get publicity by saying they were raped.
Basically because one woman starts speaking out , all women start abandoning ship because they know what will come next: the man will lose all his power , thus the women can't use him anymore.
We should honestly lock these women up who were raped years ago and only talk about it now.

Do this Weinstein 3D support disney sound source and adlib?

she eats pussy because it is fashionable, not because she is a lesbo

>young, pretty
That's all you need. That's all you've ever needed. Young and pretty women are worth so much that it's not even funny.

Are you fucking retarded we all know these are lying self-serving whores however we will not acknowledge thiis publicly for now for The Happening trust me so much worth.

All you have to do is STFU and let this happen in exchange for a few months of us not calling whores whores and Liars that they are we get so much jew vs jew carnage and we get to watch the media get fucked up and actors and actresses that fucked up and Hillary podesta and all the Democrats get fucked up because they are all balls deep in all of this shit and if we're lucky in the end almost as many commies crying as when Trump got elected

You actually have the lowest count of the herpes virus in Europe.

>sti.bmj.com/content/80/3/185
>HSV-1 seroprevalence
>A further four key issues were highlighted. Firstly, large differences in HSV-1 seroprevalence were observed in the general populations of the participating countries across age group and sex (fig 2). The highest age standardised HSV-1 seroprevalence in each country was observed in Bulgaria (83.9%) and the Czech Republic (80.6%); the lowest in Finland (52.4%). The Netherlands (56.7%) and Belgium (67.4%) fell between.

HSV-2, which can mean genital herpes is a lot lower, but it doesn't seem to be because of the country's religion. England and Wales have one of the lowest HSV-2 prevalence and Bulgaria has the highest.

>t. Hollywood gige

kike lover

its not a contest user. they all got the herp. some got it on their dicks some got it on their lips its all nasty and your a faggot. case closed

>Is she a hero for saying this stuff or a coward for not going public with it 2 years ago?

> implying im believing any of it, other that she wants to sue money outta him or attention for muh 'imma victim, muh gibsmeprivileges!'
#parasitegender

Save and spread if you are with kek and want happening the digits have spoken

If it had been non-consentual when it happened, they wouldn't have waited years to report it. The bigger phenomenon here is that society's rules are changing such that a woman can retroactively remove consent and then the guy gets done for a rape charge and/or destruction of his career and reputation. Any dude who ever fucked an unethical slut will have a sword over his head for the rest of his life.

>She said she did not participate and left the room.
>and added that she "felt awful that I did the movie".

Notice the difference in the accusations though? With Weinstein it's "he tried to touch me, he tried to grab with me". With Affleck, it's "he did touch me, he did grab me".

This is how women think, with ugly guys they want to signal that nothing happened. With good-looking guys they want to signal that something did happen. "Look how attractive this movie star thought I was, he couldn't even keep his hands off me". Once he acknowledged the first accusation, he opened the door for every woman in the world to indulge their fantasy of saying "I'm so hot, this movie star can't even control himself around me"

Ah, good to hear.

Sounds like you’re unfamiliar with sexual harassment laws in the US.

She did it with him(and probably other Jewwood elite). She's lying.
You want to know how I know?
Look at the films she's been cast in over the last 2 years.

Wtf I love jews now

This.
Also : we need to ban female rights alltogether.
Noone would give kids, dogs, retards or apes voting power. But we do that with women. Thats retarded.

>"wanted to stick it in me" and wanted to "watch me do it with another woman in a hotel room".

So, like any other man?

Maybe in your shithole country.

>she was HIGHLY COMPENSATED FOR THE DICKING

fuck that, every person who watches a piece of commercial entertainment is guilty for supporting whore culture and disgusting jew sleezebags

>now they're just dumping him like a piece of trash

America should have dumped this entire industry like trash 50 years ago

so what she's a c lone of Emma Watson or something? whats the point of this photo that these pervs only like girls who look like little boys?

It's not rape if you didn't get raped

If she or anyone else came forward about this years ago they would've been slandered into the fucking ground and had their lives ruined accomplishing nothing whatsoever in the process.

See: Mel Gibson, Michael Jackson.

I am sure the poor little kitten feel real guilty

It's 2017. It's rape if the woman "feels" like she was raped, even if never touched. Rapist.

is that some herp on her lip?

t. got herpes from a cheap whore or from sharing a toilet seat with his mother

t.(those two are not mutually exclusive)

I wonder what really happen..little sex kittens don't just show the claw without orders

A whore for agreeing in the first place and a bitch for joining the dogpile against him 2 years later

She's getting ahead of the real story, in case it ever comes out. The one where she fucked him.

What does she look like as a child?

>ride the cock
>famous because of it
>WAAH WAAAH A RAPIST

as guilty as the degenerate jew

Just another Hollywood whore.

Logic

Pls be real