Which, if any of the rape allegations of Trump have any credibility to them?

Which, if any of the rape allegations of Trump have any credibility to them?

Wasn't he accused even before the election?

none of them had any credibility
you don't need to be a rapist when women literally will throw themselves at you

>all of the accusors have ties to the DNC

really tickles my pickle

Rape is exactly the same as prostitution when you're in a world of golddiggers

Did the ones before the election have ties to the dnc?

Yeah obviously but rapists seem to be getting something more than just sexual pleasure. The cliche is that it's about power or something.

There were several women that made accusations against him before the election so I am wondering if anyone had specific information to debunk them?

You can anonymously file the early stages of civil lawsuits in California. Democratic lawyers used this opportunity to file a bunch of bogus suits against Trump on behalf of nonexistent victims. These suits were then left to expire when the time came for the so-called victim to come forward, which just happened to be after the election.

Yeah but there were separate allegations made in wayyyy before he got involved in politics.

That is what I am curious about.

>rapists seem to be getting something more than just sexual pleasure

nope. although I'd angry rape in very rare circumstances.

IDK, search Trump rape allegations and use critical thinking. He doesn't come across as a rapist at all to me. He comes across as a guy who has been getting legit snatch his entire life.

you don't understand rape at all

Not everyone with power wants to rape women you fuckin bitch. Rapists are a very small minority of humans. That this guy leftists hate just also happens to be a rapist is far-fetched.

You're retarded. Cosby and Weinstein had literally had girls throwing themselves at them as well. They rape them for some separate reason.

rape is a power trip/fetish for many people, especially the affluent

it's not like prison rape where you fuck boipussy cause you have no other choice

none of them.

Well there are dozens of allegations of him groping women so it does seem like he is legitimately creepy but what I am trying to determine is if any of the actual rape allegations hold water.

Prison rape is also about power. Adult men in prison know how to jerk off.

Find one through a search and analyze its credibility then get back to us with your opinion. I've never looked into it.

Nah. I think someone debunked all of them during the election. Not sure if before, but considering there was nothing credible, no way to know.

Yeah that's the thing with rape, there's no way to really know. It's pretty fucked up.

The one with his former wife Ivana (Ivanka's mom) might be true.

They had too much of a good life together for that lady to divorce him just because of cheating shit. She was even helping him with his business and his three biggest kids are with her.

>You share blue fags are pathetic

Hur dur he raped his wife. Just like that greasy fat ass Weinstein. Right libs? No secret you losers are butt hurt that the Hollywood gravy train is at risk. Sure is fun watching you squirm.