Why are women so evil?

Linda Wenzel was apparently brainwashed by Jordanian girl on the Sup Forums-like ISIS message shitposting forum.

------

A German girl who fled the country to join Isis and marry a terrorist has revealed that she was groomed online by a Jordanian girl.

Linda Wenzel, who left home last year to marry Abu Usama al-Shishani, could still face the death penalty having been captured in Iraq.

According to Al-Qatha’a, a newspaper run by Iraq’s Supreme Judicial Council, Wenzel, 16, was persuaded to convert to Islam by a girl named Fatema.

The two girls got talking on Isis forums, with Fatema introducing Wenzel to her now-dead husband, it is reported. Abu Usama, who advised her how to rig travel documents to get to Turkey, had fled when she arrived in Syria, so they got married over the phone.

She is 16 what the fuck does she know.

>got married over the phone.
Wow Goyim....ever heard of checking the merchandise before buying?

>The two girls got talking on Isis forums
What was she doing there?

>groomed by a girl

Well apparently she forgot her eyebrows

trying to get some brown dick.

>Abu Usama al-Shishani
Name literally means Father of Usama from Shishani.

Meaning the man she married probably already had kids through polygamy

Doing isis stuff with her isis friends.

>>The two girls got talking on Isis forums
It is called Snapshat and Facebook. And then they go to private chats, now mostly in Telegram, but back in the days just whatsapp or facebook messenger.

What else? ISIS recruiters are just regular normie people. Their recruitees are just regular normie people. So what else should they use but the regular normie apps?

When I was 16 I wanted to go to war with Muslims.

This bitch knew better, she deserves everything the public wants to give to her.

>could still face the death penalty
Pray for livestream gentlegoys

topkek

>When I was 16 I wanted to go to war with Muslims

How come? Too much Lawrence of Arabia? Ok, when I was 8 I wanted to ride through Kurdistan with my German shephard dog and Arabian stallion shooting bg guys like Kara Ben Nemsi... but at 16? No way.

Hopefully they do execute her. It'd give a pause to others like her before they decide to ruin their lives.

Shame she didnt get grabbed in Iran. A slow hoist hanging is suitable for a traitorous german wench.

She is a woman and just 16 she don‘t know shit. A fucking white knight. This bitch should be hanged so should you

Havent heard about this little cunt in a while, what are they planning on doing with her?

Top jew

>that face
>tfw you've failed at the Darwinian test

best thing I did was cut women out of my life, it got rid of most of my anxiety and depression

Usually kids are spared the death penalty in Irak. However the prime minister said in regard to her that this is not the case with terrorism and people getting murdered.
She might hang after all.

hope that cunt is dead now

Kek well played schlomo
Now get in the shower

> look at her she dindu nuffing
If you don’t have the moral integrity to not join the IS nothing will save you.

>Sup Forums-like ISIS message shitposting forum.

and where is this forum?