THE GOOKS GOT HIM!?

THE GOOKS GOT HIM!?

Last night the original OP of the HELP FINDING NUMBER threads disappeared.

Recap:

OP gets information for email, needs phone number for verification. Gets phone number, turns out verification code is sent to phone number. OP messages phone number. Gets response. Disappears after "who is this".

Other contributors point to Manhattan Beach, CA as being current or close to location of number currently. P.O. Box address of woman that commonly comes up with Steve-O in background searches located in El Segundo, CA, coincidentally down the road.

Thread was getting slid hard by Warden Smyth and 1000000 posts asking what the number was, though it was already posted 1000000 times and was the cause for previous 404s.

I just need to know if OP was larping or got a free ride on a Black Chinook last night.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dwhOpmdtDuk
youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anons I need to know or I'm going to end it all.

Chinook salmon sushi comped

She never answered

Ayyyys lmao

Ayyyy

I told that dumb fuck the code was going to get sent to the number.

Fuck off larping niggers

Have a bump

We all saw it coming

Very different handwriting indeed.

No I meant after that, I think he said he was gonna leave a voicemail

Keep up, idiots. That note was shopped using a page of one of Einstein's notebooks.

Guy finding number was FBI. Really bungled it up. Interview with family says he was great guy. Timeline varies and may have a surprise guest with more info in a week.

Who is warden smyth? He was freaking out last night posting constantly for the owner of Sup Forums to call him because he needed something "deleted".

He runs a federal prison in Illinois

I was in those threads last night but wasnt sure how finding the number would help if they didnt have the phone the verification code would be sent to.

Do you have a link to the thread from last night?

I thought he was just shitposting.

I saw that someone was posting over and over they needed to speak with the owner of Sup Forums because he posted his number a few days ago and needed it deleted. Strange indeed

HNWSR
CHECK EM BOYS

so is this the larping flavor of the month on Sup Forums now?

Whadyou mean "The Gooks got him"? Took him out or he's now their asset?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Mfw we have nothing
youtube.com/watch?v=dwhOpmdtDuk

This is Warden Smyth and I need to contact the board owner. I am working night shift tonight and I already gave you my contact information. I need you to call me before my shift is over in regard to slanderous information being posted on your website. This is Warden Smyth and you have my number.

I sent all of my contact information to you earlier. You need to reach out to me via email or call me on my work phone ASAP. Information is being posted on this board that needs to be removed. Just call me soon. Ask for Warden.

Check

Warden smytheburg

This message is for the board owner. Some stuff on here needs to be deleted and I sent you my contact information. My shift ends soon so please contact me. I need to speak to the board owner. Call me soon.

I will have no other recourse than to expose you if you do not call me immediately. This is of the utmost urgency. My shift will end soon. I need to speak to the owner of this board.

Hello, this is m00t, owner of 4chinz. Give me a moment and I will delete the internetz for you.

You have my phone number. You stated that you would call me in the email. I need you to contact me right away.

I left the note for you with the number. I need you to contact me right away. There is information that needs to be deleted.

This message is for the owner of the board. I left my contact information in the email and you told me that you would call. Just ask for Warden.

Request granted; the internet has been deleted. I think this is good thing for everyone.

My shift is almost over. There is information that needs to be deleted. I provided you with my number. Please call me soon before my shift ends.

Guys it was one shooter and he did it because we need more gun control now enough of these conspiracies! They don't even make sense anyway!

I'm sorry, I can't speak right now. Went a little overboard with the feminine penis last night and blew out my tonsils.

Hey Warden, post verification code and Sup Forums will delete all images requested.

wasn't the notepad equation debunked? it was math from a notebook of einstein's. I didn't check too deep into the check though. Will do that now.

This message is for the board owner. This is Warden Smyth. I have been corresponding with you and have given you my contact information. I need you to call me before my shift ends. You need to delete what I was telling you about. I will be forced to expose you if you do not.

Google is putting the squishy on this... I was banned from google last night. I was told I have to contact my service provider and the have them remove "something" before google can be used by me again.

I need the board owner to contact me right away. I will be leaving soon and I need to speak with you immediately. I provided my work phone number and am waiting for a call. Call me soon as my shift will end soon.

Hey Warden, post verification code and Sup Forums will delete the penis and hairy male nipple picture as previously requested.

This is not a laughing matter. The board owner will be exposed if he does not contact me on my work phone.

Trying to be reasonable warden. Verification code = dick and nipples gone from internet forever. Don't want people knowing that your wife admired that cock do you warden.

Hi Board Smyth this is Warden Owners.

I'm a different person... I missed all this last night.

Attention: Board Owner. You have my information. You need to contact me right away. I will be leaving soon and I will have no choice but to expose you. You know what I sent you information on. You need to call me right away.

What's this guy whining about? I missed this yesterday

Warden trying to be reasonable here, you're going to have to offer up some concessions if you want us to take down those pictures.

This message is for the board owner. This is Jaden Smith. I have been corresponding with you and have given you my contact information. I need you to call me before my school starts. You need to delete what I was telling you about. John Travolta will be very angry with you if you do not.

pls respond

This is not a laughing matter. This is serious. There was some information posted here that should not have been.

The internet loves information.... nom nom nom

What information was posted that needs to be removed?

FUCK OFF WITH THIS LARP YOU USELESS FAGGOT NO ONE IS FALLING FOR THIS BAIT

Agree it's not a laughing matter. You have information that can help piece together some very important information, and we can help hide your wife's indiscretions. Would not want her to lose her job, and have you fall behind on that mortgage payment Warden.

Warden Smith to board owner. Warden Smith!! You need to call me like you told me you would. I cannot continue to reply over email. You must call me right away. You will be exposed if you do not call me.

nice image board, would be a real shame if it got
EXPOSED

Story of my life.

Who in the hell is warden smith? Is this about vegas or Jew ass spreading?

I feel like I walked into the wrong classroom

Yeah, I keked hard when I saw this

The information must be removed immediately. You need to call me right away. I sent you my contact information and I am waiting for your call.

Attention: Board Owner. You have my information. You need to call me at my phone number, (((214))) 330/8004 right away. Don't act like you don't know my name. Mike Jones!!!

Would be a shame if I told CNN about this website

This is not funny. The board owner needs to call me. He knows what information was posted here. It needs to be removed. You stated that you would call me before the night shift ended. I need you to contact me right away. We do not have much time left.

If you just give us a rundown of what needs to be deleted. We can have that cache cleared for you.

THREADS DID NOT DISAPPEAR FAGGOT

I was in those threads. Can confirm sliding and shills.

Not to derail, but more of a side note: myself and a few others yesterday have confirmed the whereabouts of Jesus Angel Campos and that he is being guarded/under house arrest by DHS officers. Likewise Campos' coworker, the "maintenance worker" do not exist online outside of a house address and phone number. No social medial trail anywhere.

You know what's not funny? You. You are not funny... You are very sleepy... I very sleepy desu

Schucks brother works for North Las Vegas PD. Address listed for Schuck is under a John Schuck

This is not funny Rick! The board owner needs to call me. He knows what pickle rick memes were posted here. It needs to be removed for a thousand years Morty a million years!. You stated that you would call me before the night shift ended. I need you to contact me right away. We do not have much szechuan sauce left.

You have my information. I need you to call me on my cell. I will be leaving soon. I need to have that information removed. I will email you again when I reach my home but hopefully you will call me before then. This is Warden Smyth.

Ok ok. What cell block are you in?

Fuck off with those digits, m8

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

Shit, wrong guy, meant the warden fucker.

did someone ask for me?

Intel for action Warden. You know the deal. I'll await your email, but you can end it right now.

No fucking way. Now you're being paranoid. I'm not the cuck who keeps posting the bullshit asking niggers for that phone call.
So fuck off, and chill out, faggot.

Yeah, that's what I thought

So what was the outcome of last night? Two of the threads got 404d and then I fell asleep while watching the third. I'm assuming the retards fucked everything up.

I know, my mistake. Meant that warden fucker.

>derailing the thread with this bullshit
this thread was ever metaphorically on the rails to begin with?

The board owner needs to call me. I have given him my cell number and my work number. They told me they would contact me soon. They will be exposed if they do not reach out to me and remove that information.

Cool user. We're cool.

Maybe not debunked, but as myself and a few others who have taken multi variable calculus and linear algebra, the equations don't really elude to any calculations regarding trajectory. In the real world, a sniper doesn't have the time to pull out a note pad to do partial differential equations. Every variable can be plugged into an algebraic equation for ease of use.

That's a nice coincidence...

Like OP said...he made initial contact and waited for a response and never returned.

There's other numbers you can call, you know. If you're needing prayer, you can always call the prayer hotlines. If you're considering killing yourself, you could always just call the suicide prevention hotline too.
... Or you could just.... Kill yourself.

The board owner needs to call me. On the line, call me call me call me any time, call me on my cell number and my work number. They told me they would cover me with kisses and designer sheets soon. They will be exposed if they do not call me me call me day or night.

Yeah, technically, there was a moment where stakes we're pretty high, and we haven't heard from original OP yet since last night there was a text message interaction.
Fucking sleepy now, though. Agent fags all over the place now... Won't shut up about their special phone call they're begging for.

Or he just zero'd his rifle at 25 yards. Which at 400 yards would be a ~6" drop. Hold over would be 1.5 MOA, or he could have just shot, because 6" isn't fuck all when shooting into a crowd that size.

I would lmao if Paddock had 867-5309. That would confirm global NWO take over.

This is also why a paper with calculations doesn't make sense. Who would go through all that calculus when precision doesn't matter at all?

Precisely