Hello Sup Forums, I got into an argument over kikebook about the gender pay gap...

Hello Sup Forums, I got into an argument over kikebook about the gender pay gap. These women are flaunting it as some end-all statistic, while I'm saying even if there are disparities at work, they are a case by case basis and gender pay gap as a statistic is worthless, because it misses a lot of variables and starts a discourse that is ultimately pointless (forcing businesses to increase pay) while ignoring other very important considerations - how maternity leave is treated as not-work experience (work experience is largely a meme anyway) in a CV.

Anyway, my opponents have started pulling out facts and data to support the gender pay gap and all, which is very easy since every kike media and research institute supports it as a point. I've really struggled to find the info and proof myself, but I remember seeing a lot of really good sources posted here. Anyone care to help me out?

Also discuss pay gap in general.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/next-billion-dollar-startups/#6d753d9b4441
youtube.com/watch?v=1oqyrflOQFc
youtube.com/watch?v=cVaTc15plVs
youtube.com/watch?v=NV2yvI4Id9Q
youtube.com/results?search_query=factual feminist wage gap
washingtonexaminer.com/a-yearly-reminder-that-the-gender-wage-gap-is-due-to-choice-not-discrimination/article/2563010
huffingtonpost.com/christina-hoff-sommers/wage-gap_b_2073804.html
youtube.com/watch?v=v_pQ7KXv0o0
youtube.com/watch?v=QcDrE5YvqTs
youtube.com/watch?v=58arQIr882w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I always want my gf to gain weight but now I’m seeing this picture and now I just want her to be small like this. Do you think this girls sternum or backbones show? I don’t find that very attractive

Goy.....just tell them that ALL their statistics show the gap between all women to all men without taking into account the fact that women take SHIT degrees, so they end up in shit jobs.

Even if it won't work, you'll atleast rile-up the Goyim.......and that's a win in my book.

MODS

I actually got them to agree that, for example, the statistic shows "people at an executive position" without taking into account most OWNERS and self-made CEOs are men, since we take more risks, while most women are appointed, so it leads to a naturally lower pay.

Shieet, this picture gave me a new perspective for train traveling.

About your issue, tell them to compare both genders for the same professions each time and watch them squeal.

If they project their numbers on the sum of the workforce call them out on bullshit and tell them that women won't do shit jobs that pay well (miners, oil-rig drillers, garbage collectors etc.) and insist on comparing the two genders on the same profession only

looks underage

Nah, was posted here and confirmed not-underage

Nah, it's legal

Already did most of that and they agreed with some, but the problem is they keep quoting this "adjusted" pay gap thing, which supposedly takes into account professions (its mostly on sectors). I have too few sources to back my shit up.

My favorite way to combat this is "If it is cheaper to hire women, every business would be overwhelmingly female"

Women are not the producers, never have been, never will be. Count the number of women founders on this list

forbes.com/next-billion-dollar-startups/#6d753d9b4441

Well, your first mistake is having an argument over facebook. Secondly, there has never in history been an equally representation of people ever economically- race, age, gender, etc. There is always going to be some kind of disparity. Finally, if you want to see equal gender pay then society would have to start normalizing men taking care of children in the house while the women go out and work. That's probably never going to happen.

>Not being sexually attracted to that
Fucking Americans.

myfairylove huh, interesting

Thank you very much, that's exactly what I needed.

Never argue with women user.

Women can't think. They can only feel.

Don't give a f**k about the subject
Only here because of the girl picture

Grown woman. Look at the head/torso proportions and the head/leg proportions. She's just not packing 4 gallon fun bags on her chest, so you don't instantly recognize her as a grown woman.

You have to stay on the "same profession" to do a true comparison between men and women's pay gaps. There's very few women that work as radio tower maintenance engineers. Its a job with a high rate of death, due to the heights involved, dropped tools/equipment while working striking co workers, and weather related deaths (ie, lightning strikes). Because its so risky, it pays extremely well.

All of the truly risky professions are stuffed full of men, while safer professions, such as LPN or teacher, has more women working in it then men.

Here's a snarky comparison of men/women on jobs and their pay level and risks.

tl;dr post more pics

It's a hoax and everyone with a brain knows it. Literally even CNN admitted it's a hoax and doesn't talk about it anymore.

Funnily enough, this Jew shit game South Park brings it up again and makes millions of stupid teenagers believe in it again.

Just completely ignore people who believe it's a thing. They are not worth your time. Women do not get paid less than men for the same work (if anything, the opposite is the case, even though it's illegal, and of certain age actually earn more than men).

Why would you ever argue with women about politics?

Well tell them that they are stupid. If you are comparing the same profession and you more-or-less find same salaries, the pay-gap DOES NOT EXIST.

If they try to argue that "most CEOs are men" then tell them that's the glass-ceiling (which also is a meme, see Carly Fiorina, the Yahoo bitch, the Theranos bitch, they ALL BROUGHT THEIR COMPANIES TO THEIR KNEES!) and no-one can force shareholders to choose CEOs from their penises or their vaginas, they choose who they believe will make them more profits.

ALSO: if women were really paid less, there would be no female unemployment. Who sane employer would want to employ an expensive male for the same productivity of a woman?

>myfairylove

There's cam videos of her.

I know :

Whoops. That only has by profession, not actual risk of death. The snark is from women demanding more software development jobs as those have low risk to life.

You will need to find something similar for professions for your country to show that more men are oil platform workers than child care workers, and therefore overall men make more money but only cause they are risking their lives or long term health doing those jobs.

btw the answer is 2, and only 1 of those is CEO

the funny thing about this to me is that when you compare men and women under 30 with a similar level of education, the women actually out-earn men. the thing that's actually dragging the stat down are older women who work part-time. so the people feminists should really be mad at are their mothers.

but this is what you get when you compare huge numbers of people with no thought given to differences between age and education groups, and instead fixate solely on what they have between their legs.

Also point out the fact that most women work part time or casual. While most men in the work force are full time employees. Also simple things like 93% of work place deaths are male so men deserve to be better paid for taking higher risk

the gender pay gap arises if you average and compare(ratio) male and female earnings.
if you want to do this professionally, you would do a regression analysis with other explanatory variables then sex and see how much of the variance they capture. (they indeed do)
Of course, afterwards, you could reason if they are fair or not.
use this vid by chrisina hoff summers for stupid people, i.e. women:
youtube.com/watch?v=1oqyrflOQFc

Arguing with women is an art honestly, you have to coax them along, win them on your side. Often saying something wrong as a joke is better than stating facts. I've had quite a number of successes.

We're all in this together, if we keep antagonizing women and going against them we won't get anywhere from infighting. I want a world where the children I've had with my WOMAN will live, not one where I'll cleanse it and die and end my line.

Got a statistic on that?

In the USA, a white woman makes $1.07 for every $1 a white man with the same education and work experience.

In the USA, a black woman makes $1.02 for every $1.00 a white man with the same education and work experience.

In the USA, a black man makes $0.92 for every $1.00 a white man with the same education and work experience.

There is a pay gap in the US--- and it is that men are paid less than women for the same job, given the same education and work experience. The only place this isn't true is when you look at individual Democrat staffing. When Hillary was First Lady, she had a man and a woman working for her that both graduated in the same year from the same university with the same degree. She paid the woman $0.52 for ever $1.00 she paid the man. When she became a US Senator, she still had those two people on her staff. She had improved the girl's pay to $0.62 for every $1.00 she paid the man. After this pay gap was brought up, she gave the girl a raise so she was making $0.72 for every $1.00 her white male coowoker of identical schooling and work experience was making.

Democrats are notorious for paying the women on their staff less, since that's what the Democrats believe is reality. But its not true for gender pay gaps in the same profession.

Now I have a new fetish for naked girls in the train. Fuck you.

Damn those patriarchal boilermakers.

Got a statistic on the second part, about death? I found one on the first.

>Flag
You oughta know Murat :^)

>Got a statistic on that?

No but it's easily googled

you have more muslims than us desu

>I got into an argument over kikebook

Lay with dogs and you'll wake up with fleas. Kill yourself.

You'd think, but most I can find is disproving it or half-assed attempts at truth, no source, no research. Or very biased or very specific.

Look for job related death statistics. Men tend to work outside more, so the get killed much more often by lightning and having trees fall on them. Neither is a real danger to dental hygienists, after all.

On my old machine, I had a Sup Forums red pill infographic about "male privilege" which gave the statistics and sources for deaths on the job.

I was on amtrak the other week and didn't see this. Wtf Amtrak

>if we keep antagonizing women and going against them we won't get anywhere
Won't get in their pants, that's for sure

Reminds me of Białorus. Fucking smoking hot women there in the world's last nigger-free zone

>arguing on HRbook
you really don't want a job do you

So basically fuck women because they don't like me? Just go gay already.

just google woman ceos vs man ceos

the whole argument is women are more likely to prioritize personal happiness and men are more likely to prioritize company improvement and making more money

also watch this youtube series, it was so unintentionally redpilled it got banned
youtube.com/watch?v=cVaTc15plVs

youtube.com/watch?v=NV2yvI4Id9Q

It's out there somewhere, I hear it all the time from people who are reliable. Good luck

>allowing this display of degeneracy to overwhelm you instead of appropriately seeing the sinister themes and feeling disgust.

>Also discuss pay gap in general.
There's nothing to discuss. Women shouldn't be in the workforce, period. If they are it is at most part-time in something like the arts or health.
The only reason women are in the workforce is because of inflation. For thousands of years man worked and women raised children, we are in one of those exceptions where a central bank has destroyed our currency and now TWO parents must work to support the family.

>statistic is worthless, because it misses a lot of variables and starts a discourse that is ultimately pointless
Not really. You have bad statistics. Find statistics that show what's actually going on.

This is the statistics in Finland
-men have considerably higher income / month
-women have slightly higher income / hour

So the only reason why men make more money / month is because men work much longer days. If women were to work as much, they would make more money than men / month, because their hourly wage is higher.

Some people always say it's because women choose low paying jobs and men choose high paying jobs, but at least in Finland that is obviously not the case, because female hourly wage is higher.

The problem is not statistics but the fact that the idiots whining about the gender pay gap don't look at the statistics.

fucking hell how cucked are you little brain faggots?

if you engage in this ludicrous Jewish narrative you're a fucking beta
how does this perplex people? mind cucked by jews is the only answer I see, mind cucked by your collage (((professors)))

allow me to stand on my chair and yell this at you fuckwits who've spent more than two seconds on this

FEMALES GET PAID THE EXACT SAME HOURLY RATE AS MEN. the end.

if you get cucked out of such an obvious reality you are a beta male

tons of videos here

youtube.com/results?search_query=factual feminist wage gap

you need to account for overtime, hours worked, seniority/experience, sick leave.

men do more overtime, men work more hours, men have more experience because they don't take time off to have kids, men take less sick days.

>so the people feminists should really be mad at are their mothers.
if mothers did their fucking jobs properly there wouldn't be feminism

surprising you don't find her ancient

washingtonexaminer.com/a-yearly-reminder-that-the-gender-wage-gap-is-due-to-choice-not-discrimination/article/2563010

second link

huffingtonpost.com/christina-hoff-sommers/wage-gap_b_2073804.html

Got a few to shut up and re-think their reasoning after three quick questions.

>1) Which would you prefer; A position that pays $15k/yr or $40k/yr?
>2) Which would you prefer; An job as a garbage truck driver or a secretarial position?

If they answer anything other than $40k/yr AND garbage truck driver, then they are what's wrong.

>3) If women were truly are paid less, wouldnt it make more sense to see only women. In the work force? Since women are obviously paid less, saving on payroll.

Not pizza but this is the reason why I date small petite women

...but I digress, women cherry pick jobs. You'll never see one in a coal mine, putting on a new roof, pulling a transmission, they take the lightest work they can find, and leave the shit work to men. So, yeah, but no, their belly aching about pay gap, is unfounded. Indeed, they are cherry picking the plush high paying jobs, any man worth his salt could do better.

She is ugly, why would anyone want to see Picture of small tiny white Girls? Strong black women are for real men

>you need to account for overtime, hours worked, seniority/experience, sick leave.

no you don't. you don't need to do that at all.

"Men get paid more than Women"

this is the absurd notion jewish feminists have skull fucked you all with.

FEMALES GET PAID THE EXACT SAME HOURLY RATE AS MEN

where is the confusion pol?

There is no literal pay gap. men and women get paid the identical hourly rate.

engaging in any of the obvious shit like, women get pregnant and need time off is absolute propaganda that little brain betas or school kids would repeat.

i've laughed at this 5 year long troll from day one

Bitches harden the fuck up and stop complaining

men harden the fuck up and don't get tricked by Jews

Doesn't take in to account most things. That report would show the earnings difference between part time full time degrees hours worked.

Its like saying the fact that a ceo working every waking hour makes more then a part time wife doing a laundry thing on the side is a problem.

They are fucking commies.

sounds pretty healthy as far as fetishes go desu

Don't bother arguing with them, nothing you say is going to change what they think.

I only came here for your picture

don´t give a shit to even read all that fucking thing

>Scrolling through a gallery
>See image where she sewed her mouth, vagoo, and even tits shut

Easy. Browse through your country laws. There will be something along the line of "civil liberties", "civil rights", laws against discrimination based upon race, religion, political affiliation, GENDER, and other characteristics.

In mostly all countries it is illegal to pay a female less than a male in the same job with the same experience.

in my Norway the stats are all available with a little digging from official statistics.

look for:

Female vs male:

Hours worked (women work less)
Overtime put in (women do less overtime)
Vacation (women take more)
Time off (women take more)
Sick day (women have more)
"""Sick children""" (women have more)
Work experience (men have more)
More risky jobs (men dominate those)
Unforgiving work hours (men dominate)
Work position (men averages higher positions)
Women tend towards lesser paid jobs (nursing, preschool, elderly care etc.)
Men tend towards higher paid jobs

2/3 of females in public sector
2/3 of males in private sector

Who said men ever stopped supporting females?
Only difference now is there is no marriage and the (((State))) takes from the men and gives to the women.

This is all data from norwegian official statistics, I assure you yours will be similar, just look them up.

>t. vacationer

Women are stupid. Don't argue with them. Just inform them that they are dumb cunts and that you don't debate with stupid and/or ugly people (all females who use feminist arguments are invariably ugly).

>Do you think this girls sternum or backbones show? I don’t find that very attractive
I'd much rather a chick have a little cushion than that shit.

javascript:quote('145019835');
Ugly face and skinny ass legs.

youtube.com/watch?v=v_pQ7KXv0o0
Now obviously America doesn't apply to the whole world
Women essentially have to chose, family or work, and then, a woman who chose work would actually be earning more (in the 80s?)

On a side note, notice how these people aren't sitting there screaming at each other?

Based Mom's got you covered.
youtube.com/watch?v=QcDrE5YvqTs
youtube.com/watch?v=58arQIr882w

Also, try asking "if women are paid less than men, and companies want to maximize profits, why don't they just hire all women?" They will likely short circuit.