Shut it Down: Twitter Shuts Down Charmed Actress Rose McGowan After Posting Leaked Emails General

After tweeting an old email of Harvey's Weinstein's brother Bob procuring a meeting of his own with a younger Lindsay Lohan Rose Mcgowan's email has been shut down.

How deep does this (((rabbit))) hole go? Lindsay Lohan was a child actor. How young was she when they started raping her?

hollywoodreporter.com/news/twitter-suspends-rose-mcgowans-account-1048018

Old Threads
>

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20171012124750/https://hotair.com/archives/2017/10/12/swift-reaction-weinstein-scandal-twitter-bans-rose-mcgowan/
hollywoodreporter.com/news/bryan-singer-sex-abuse-case-699828
archive.is/BFeCK
dailydot.com/parsec/joss-whedon-affairs/
archive.is/KpORJ
latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-august-tig-notaro-louis-ck-sexual-misconduct-1503518304-htmlstory.html
archive.is/YybdQ
forbes.com/sites/natalierobehmed/2017/10/09/amid-weinstein-ousting-new-allegations-emerge/#6e5dbeb422c1
archive.is/oIbks
billboard.com/articles/news/magazine-feature/6980931/kesha-dr-luke-battle-inside-story-mom-pebe-sebert-interview-exclusive
archive.is/Zylx1
archive.is/azzHN
tmz.com/2014/02/05/woody-allen-12-year-old-sex-interview-pedophile/
archive.is/ybQrJ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2538444/Ronan-Farrow-slams-father-Woody-Allens-Golden-Globes-honour-Twitter-mother-Mia-decides-switch-off.html
thesmokinggun.com/file/roman-polanski-grand-jury-transcript
pastebin.com/Jn2LfXg4
imdb.com/name/nm2269032/resume
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindsay_Lohan
youtu.be/FZnlMKLiZfI
hollywoodreporter.com/news/champs-elysees-film-festival-matthew-akers-336379
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

web.archive.org/web/20171012124750/https://hotair.com/archives/2017/10/12/swift-reaction-weinstein-scandal-twitter-bans-rose-mcgowan/

That email looks pretty normal though.

So, I noticed on Rose's twitter account art that looked a lot like stuff that gets posted on Sup Forums: classical background, jittery color-based distortion, white text. It looks like an alt-right meme. Is Rose /ourgirl/ undercover, or are the alt-right and sjw-left deeply entwined symbionts, each of which feasts on the attention created by provoking the other?

Wow.

They've probably been pimping her out since she was a young kid.

We need to archive everything in case they go full shut it down mode. Dawson's creek kid now saying (((producers))) molested him as well when younger

Hollywood, celeb culture, and the MSM machine is all they have left. If we can bring it down the whole thing comes with it. Exposing Weinstein opens the door to expose the entire industry, which will lead to the unmasking of the entire global pedo ruling class and global revolution.
Meme this Emma Watson image. Harry Potter is a religion for droves of normies.
A list of pedo and rape scandals and accusations for spreading:
>Dan Schneider
Victims: Jamie Lynn Spears, Amanda Bynes
>Bryan Singer
hollywoodreporter.com/news/bryan-singer-sex-abuse-case-699828
archive.is/BFeCK
>Joss Whedon?
dailydot.com/parsec/joss-whedon-affairs/
archive.is/KpORJ
>Louis CK
latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-august-tig-notaro-louis-ck-sexual-misconduct-1503518304-htmlstory.html
archive.is/YybdQ
>Harvey Weinstein
This article contains a list of accusers, which can be used for cross-referencing:
forbes.com/sites/natalierobehmed/2017/10/09/amid-weinstein-ousting-new-allegations-emerge/#6e5dbeb422c1
archive.is/oIbks
>Dr. Luke
billboard.com/articles/news/magazine-feature/6980931/kesha-dr-luke-battle-inside-story-mom-pebe-sebert-interview-exclusive
archive.is/Zylx1
>Woody Allen
archive.is/azzHN
tmz.com/2014/02/05/woody-allen-12-year-old-sex-interview-pedophile/
archive.is/ybQrJ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2538444/Ronan-Farrow-slams-father-Woody-Allens-Golden-Globes-honour-Twitter-mother-Mia-decides-switch-off.html
>Roman Polanski
thesmokinggun.com/file/roman-polanski-grand-jury-transcript
And the pastebin on pedophilia in government, Hollywood, the ruling class, etc.:
pastebin.com/Jn2LfXg4

We find the provider we find Dan. Whole pedo ring begins to fall

We need more names

>TFW you live long enough to see Sup Forums bring down the jewish pedoring that is hollywood

List of actresses who may have sucked Harvey Weinstein's dick

> Amy Adams
> Jessica Alba
> Asia Argento
> Elizabeth Banks
> Kate Beckinsale
> Juliette Binoche
> Cate Blanchett
> Neve Campbell
> Helena Bonham Carter
> Penélope Cruz
> Kaley Cuoco
> Juliette Binoche
> Marion Cotillard
> Rosario Dawson
> Cara Delevinge
> Judi Dench
> Minnie Driver
> Elle Fanning
> Anne Hathaway
> Salma Hayek
> Katie Holmes
> Kate Hudson
> Scarlett Johansson
> Felicity Jones
> Ashley Judd
> Nicole Kidman
> Heidi Klum
> Anna Kendrick
> Kiera Knightley
> Diane Kruger
> Jennifer Lawrence
> Jennifer Lopez
> Rachel McAdams
> Melissa McCarthy
> Rose McGowan
> Sienna Miller
> Helen Mirren
> Gretchen Mol
> Julianne Moore
> Mandy Moore
> Olivia Munn
> Elizabeth Olsen
> Gwyneth Paltrow
> Sarah Jessica Parker
> Rosamund Pike
> Natalie Portman
> Emma Roberts
> Meg Ryan
> Susan Sarandon
> Amanda Seyfried
> Kristen Stewart
> Meryl Streep
> Taylor Swift
> Charlize Theron
> Uma Thurman
> Marissa Tomei
> Michelle Trachtenberg
> Sofia Vergara
> Alicia Vikander
> Kerry Washington
> Mia Wasikowska
> Naomi Watts
> Emma Watson
> Olivia Wilde
> Michelle Williams
> Kate Winslet
> Renee Zellweger
> Catherine Zeta-Jones
> Maddie Ziegler

that number listed shows a Graham Patrick Martin on IMDB @ United Entertainment

imdb.com/name/nm2269032/resume

>& 6 more
So Lindsay leaked this email.
No wonder she end up a crack whore, on the other hand she could be just a wagecuck and avoid that drama. Choices, choices...

Someone should click that "Details" button...

Her name being there doesn't indicate that it was her who leaked it. Whoever took the screenshot of the email has Lindsay Lohan saved in their phone whereas the other six contacts aren't, so they get grouped.

>PEiNISula Hotel
Not even trying to hide it. Sick fux

>Lohan began her career as a child model with Ford Models at the age of three>>

This sick fucks have been raping her since she was a baby

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindsay_Lohan

So she posts what looks like a completely mundane email that's essentially been stolen, uses the email which states nothing in particular to claim it's evidence of abuse of a minor, get's suspended for violating twitter's ToS, and now she's like "Oh I'm sorry, I thought this was America"?

Someone point out the part where she's not being a dumb cunt.

One thing I will give her is that she was bitching about Harvey Weinstein a looonngg time ago. I remember her having some lawsuit against him after some hotel incident. So she isn't one that's saying "mee toooo!!!!" like these other cunts.

We need to show as much support as we possibly can to the victims coming forward now. We have to coax more to come out. No autistic screeching or name calling.

Nice try Harvey.

This is exactly like the podesta emails accept more people have come forward to confirm.

Given the circumstances we know what's going on here. Play card on the pasta right? Nice try you sick kike

so? Can they prove this? This kind of shit happens everywhere in the world I feel like this kike can get away with this.

Exactly. And unlike the Terry Crews who admit the abuse is true but wont say who, she's giving us actual names and even emails.

They're trying to slide this thread hard

That's fine and all, but she's obviously jumped the gun on this one. Her enthusiasm will kill her credibility.

Yet this particular email, being touted as evidence of abuse, shows nothing other than a meeting was set up, a tone of professionalism is there, and at least 6 other people knew about it.

idk about you, but I dont typically CC my requests for loli whores

They could just meet at the hotel bar or lobby.

It didn't say go up to his room.

Jesus christ did they set up her baby seat in front of Harvey's shower? Sick fuck

She used to be marilyn Manson's gf, iirc. Probably /ourgirl/ to some extent

Have you even read the podesta emails shill? They CC'd over 8 people that young kids age 4, 7, 9 would be in the pool for their "personal entertainment"

Professionalism? Even the Dawsons Creek guy and Terry Crews are saying they were abused years ago.

It's beyond obvious what's going on here shill

z

someone get her to start posting on voat or those decentralised social media platforms

there's a twitter clone on steem

Maybe she will revert back to raunchy non liberal infestation McGowan

we must end it m8 the nose must be cast out of western influence

the media they control is getting an absolute beasting atm,now its hollywoods turn,then the music industry

>Melissa McCarthy

Why did this get me the horniest?

>They CC'd over 8 people that young kids age 4, 7, 9 would be in the pool for their "personal entertainment"
Notice the complete absence of language like that here. The tone is professional as it gets.

>Professionalism? Even the Dawsons Creek guy and Terry Crews are saying they were abused years ago.
That literally has nothing to do with this email that you insist is evidence of something.

Call me a shill all you'd like, guy.

>idk about you, but I dont typically CC my requests for loli whores
You're not in a cabal of billionaire elitists though either, are you? For all we know they plan these things like a Groupon.

i unironically want to beat you to death with a hammer, starting with the shins and working my way up.

(((It's Afraid)))

>For all we know they plan these things like a Groupon.
And what do you know about this, exactly? Judging by the content of the email at hand?

Sounds like a personal problem to me.

It looks like Rose McGowan's Twitter page is back. The normies pushed back against it.

>defending child rapists
hammer.

This. She's naming names and shills are out in full force sliding

How about you form a coherent counter argument based on actual evidence?

I'm just pointing out that the evidence and the claim do not match, and this is clear. Perhaps you'd like to introduce whatever evidence you have that corroborates your claim?

I'm not defending anything, because you havent formed a coherent attack yet.

You cant even defend your own non-argument without resorting to unhinged anger.

you need everyone on board with this. It is the politically apathic retarted people who perpetuates this the most after the actual perpetrators. All these women were blinded by fame and money so they sucked it up and had sex with a big goy. The second he is in jeopardy they sell him out and say ''me too''. In a sense its brave but they are also the enablers cogs in their machine of globalism.

Losing the family values and being a free and powerful women really seems to work out well for them. Fucking sluts and kikes. Im so angry how the women literally morphed into the victim in seconds just like fucking kikes. They are need to be teached a lesson.

Sigh. Her video now makes sense.

>continuing to defend child-raping kikes
i am serious about the hammer.

Mk ultra.

> FUCKING BOB IS AT IT AGAIN!!!!!!

That's about the only thing you could be serious about, since you haven't presented any evidence or a rational argument based on the content of the email.

Maybe you're just upset that I'm calling out a false-flag operation to discredit those who'd damage the hollywood pedos with legitimate claims?

You're like those assholes who spread the fake footage of the flamethrowing tank at Waco. Typical kike poisoning the well.

>defending child rapists
i'll rip off your fingers with pliers after i shatter your shins with a hammer

Looks like Dave(David) is pushing her to have sex with Harvey or/and Sheen in this email.

Can someone find a background on Dave/David?

Im not mad bc my cow tit Christina Hendricks isn't on the list

Typical kike poisoning the well of knowledge.

typical kike defending your child raping friends

>No more texting me at 4am unless you can handle Bob Weinstein and Charlie Sheen yourself

They were trying to "book" her to fuck both of them

Can we get a name on this Dave?

Who now that is a list.

> tf

He must be a gentle lover

Defend against what? Formulate your attack first. The only thing you've posted ITT is impotent threats against me.

I
M
P
O
T
E
N
T

This guy is fishing for (you)s so he can slide the thread faster and make it unreadable. Dont reply to him.

Take your own advice, shill.

Reminder that the email in OP says nothing, and if McGowan had any evidence of anything, it'll be dutifully ignored because she blew her credibility.

The ADL is controlling Twitter now.

If anybody can find a pic of Weinstein attending an event hosted also attended by pic related things'll really get interesting.

I don't even really get this scandal. They agreed to suck his dick for roles? And then they pretend to be victimized? It's literally just prostitution. Are prostitutes victims now?

I don't think many burger bros can legally bet, can they? It might be worth any user who legally can betting a few shekels on Ms McGowan (((committing))) suicide within 12 months...?

Hello ADL.

Jews rape non-Jewish white children as a matter of course and their religion condones it via Talmud.

Translate.twitter.com

Pretty certain the Dave in the emails is trying to set up a sex meeting with her, harvey and sheen at 4am.

David Unger in the email also runs a ((talent agency)) anyone know who the Dave referred to is?

Is there any indication he went for underage girls? That would be one thing, but from the looks of it they were all adults and just agreed to suck his dick. How are they victims here?

A Jew raped a bunch of women and children while other Jews covered it up for decades. The only ones trying to hide this now that it's gone into core meltdown is other Jews.

Just like the ADL controls Youtube and the CEO of Youtube is a Jewess.

Are you really okay with the Semites having that much control over the internet, white man?

Please take your kike apologism elsewhere.

how may are on the list, and how many are jews?

>suck this, I'll make you famous
>don't suck this, and I will make sure you never work again and destroy your reputation
>if you go public, no one will believe the rantings of a crazy woman who can't get a job

sounds like a fucked up choice to me and a bit different than simple prostitution

>Here's another email with Dave trying to force a 4am meeting with Weinstein.

>She tells him he can go there and take both of them on himself

Also "no more negative press" sounds like when someone turns down their advances they ruin there life

>Again how young was lohan when they started raping her?

Hudson, Johansson, Paltrow, Parker, Portman, Sarandon, Streep, Trachtenberg, are Jews.

>Rose Mcgowan's email has been shut down
you mean her twitter, right? or is this new?

Posting pertinent documentary on sick satanic shit in Hollywood.
youtu.be/FZnlMKLiZfI

hollywoodreporter.com/news/champs-elysees-film-festival-matthew-akers-336379

Matthew Akers’ documentary Marina Abramovic: The Artist is Present won the Audience Prize for a feature film at the closing ceremonies held at Publicis Cinema on Tuesday night. The event attracted more than 15,000 people during its week-long run that kicked off last week with an homage to Harvey Weinstein and A-list guests

>Scarlett Johansson
So he's got herpes now.

Yep. This fuckers where fucking child actors like Lindsay Lohan since she was a kid

Twitter removed the initial post

This old whore is just mad she's losing her looks and isn't worth dogshit anymore.
She used to run with Marilyn Manson so shes not exactly a virginal saint.

Right? Weinstein is like a rich man's Hugh Hefner...take your clothes off and I'll make you rich AF...same thing except Weinstein paid much better. That being said, it seems like there is blood in the water and pizza might be back on the menu....or rape...

WELL
WELL
WELL

Looks like Jay Z is also involved in this

Any validation on these?

>it's real

Scar Jo has the happies?

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Hefner was a mossad op. Offed him because playboy mansion has cams everywhere.

How is it rape? They sucked his dick for roles.

What the fuck is that hair.

They have to work as actors? Fact remains, that isn't rape. It isn't even bad.

one of the easiest bumps of my life.
poor Lindsay.
Big if true,

Makes sense...why wouldn't you have cams in the playboy mansion considering the guest list?

You goys already forget the 6 googillion?!?!?

She does indeed.
>Jay-Z
Oh, good.

European issue, but still fucked.

Did this wake up normies?
Will it?

Why do you think all child actors go crazy?

Smoking gun. Also involved with spirt cooking

This. Big if true

Funny people on Sup Forums turn into a bunch of feminists when it suits them. Weinstein is an anti-white kike and should be executed for his crimes, but don't pretend the whores were all innocent victims.