ITT: Manga that only you read

And don't try to be cute by posting manga that has had a smattering of discussion on here. Any discussion != no discussion/mention.

Pic related, I don't think I've ever seen anyone talk about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rYWOG9q2HpI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have not seen anyone here talk about Liar x Liar and the translations stalled s it's killing me.

It had a single season anime and was recently on Crunchy Roll I believe? Idk, my lil brother recc'd it a while back

I dont think people here discuss shojo manga that much.

>Nozaki-kun
>Love Lab
>Akagami
>Orange
They discuss shoujo that get anime.

Anybody else reading this? It got a shit-ton of updates recently.

>Nozaki-kun
>shoujo

what the fuck I'm intrigued

Is this OPT?

Literally one out of those four is shojo.

Where? I thought the scanlator died?

Various oneshots by Awatake. Everyone else who read them is dead.

Sup Forumsre we little girls and fujoshit?

Looks like Alita Battle Angel?

If Sup Forums doesn't talk about the manga, then why not?

Read it then. There's only 13 chapters anyways

Helck is fucking great so far, but it's a bit of a genre rollercoaster

Yeah, but it got picked up.

>The extremes of an inch.
Wow, nihon have some short dicks.

What's so great about it? I've tried to starte it a couple of times, but it's never held my interest.

What does Queen Cat Girl pussy feels like.

>Simo Hayha

OH FUGGGGGG :DDD DDDD

I was reading one where some boy from a village had to kill Vamires or something like that who had humans living as cattle, using a ribbon of all things, to save his girlfriend who is currently getting raped by the villians.

I lost the bookmark, though, and forgot the name so I can't find it anymore.

This happened to me awhile back and I told my lil brother in anguish. He immediately knew what manga I was talking about so I lucked out

I saw this in a one page thread once and picked it up, but I haven't seen any discussion about it since then.

As far as I've seen, everyone only has 1 or 2 chapters of this. I think manga traders has all but the last chapter and the one-shot. Might be on madokami for all I know
really glad I downloaded it when I saw, time to marathon through it

Yeah, but the opponents are pretty strong too.

AKA AKATORETACHI NO MONOGATARI

>Nozaki-kun
>Love Lab
>shoujo
You retard.

How often does Sup Forums talk about this one?

But only because nobody wants to translate it

I couldn't find it online, so I got the first two volumes. Unfortunately I read all the chapters on Sup Forums before already, so the third one is still in my que,
It sucks to get interested in a licensed series that no one cares to scan.

Rip

It's alright.

>The queen of the fairies is a cat

just checked manga traders and they do have it, though it's download online

it has its moments,I'd just like to see it animated with this art style youtube.com/watch?v=rYWOG9q2HpI

Yea, I read New Saga as well.

There are a few I'm following that aren't particularly disussed (at least I haven't seen specific threads) but I picked up from old OPTs. It would be too annoying hunting down pages from each series so I'll just put a list.
>New Gate
>World Customization Creator
>Chihou Kishi no Hans
>Kiss x Death
>Ore to Kawazu-san
>Soul Catcher(s) Updates never

I don't know if Getsurin Ni Kiri Saku is popular around here but iswas released in France as Lune De Sang (Blood Moon).

Junji Ito draws some crazy horror

The English tl is kinda bad though.

>Hilter
Beat me to it. The bad guys already lost if germany is in charge of winning wars. Kek.

I finished it a few weeks ago. It's pretty nice. Shame that almost everyone is dead in the end.

That was pretty fun. I tried making a thread before but shitposters shat it up. There's NTR foreshadowing too, the girlfriend isn't going to hold up for long.
Sadly the mangaka are fags and put out 5 pages per week with random hiatus.

iManga lazy fucks.

I'm sure other people are reading this, but waiting months between releases is killing me and there are never any discussion threads.

It doesn't help that the manga actually finished years ago so there's no fun in speculating about how it will end.

Having graduated from a school El Liston, this manga really hits home.

back from marathoning, and damn it felt like it got axed, but Obata's art sure is great

>online
fuck me, meant to say only

>Otaria
I remember reading this a while back. Almost feels like a toradora setup to me

And another series I wanna read but have just been putting on hold. At least I finally finished Gakkyu Hotei

This is a pretty comfortable series and I love the growth of the MC.

My Brother of African descent. This is an amazing series but I think it'd have to be broken into OVAs instead of a straight series. Doesn't seem like it conforms to a 20-min episode structure.

Sauce?

I read Kiss x Death. Its not too bad.

I wish Aiki-S would get picked back up. I really enjoy that series and don't see it talked about to often.

>remenber picking this manga some time ago
>decided to catch up
>schrodinger
Dropped

Change 123

Is it the fur? I bet its the fur...

Can someone help me pls??
Can't remember a manga about a guy who had a spider spirit inside him and a god (spider little girl) had to fight some niggers gods who were trying to take over the city, also there was a cute cristhmas cake teacher who was teased by mc
Thats all i can remember

>schrodinger
>cat
What do you think??

>What do you think??
That you might have an irrational fear of human-sized anthropomorphic creatures? I do too, especially those nip commercials

Its called Naqua-Den.

You sir have saved my life

I've got three:
1 - Gigantomakhia

2 - Taboo Tattoo

I don't see the problem. Newton has an apple for a head and I don't see anyone complaining.

3 - Ookami no Monshou

Witches are fucking sluts.

No one wants any more of this author's shit after wolf guy

Am I the only one person here who reads Girigiri Out?

>Gigantomakhia
Literally everyone read that. Every new chapter had multiple threads when it was ongoing.

this

10 chapters of mindbreak rape and the worst fucking ending ever

Seems interesting, picked up.

It's fucking MangaBox, user, what did you expect besides absolute garbage with shit release schedules?

Dorohedoro

How fucking new are you? Lurk before posting.

Good thing he died last year.

Oh boy, did he leave any unfinished manga?

sadly, nobody in my vicinity seems to even heard of those. Naruto, Bleach, Dragonball and Berserk are their limits.
>tl;dr fuck off

Is this shounen-ai? Pictures I've seen make it look like it.

Seven years i have been waiting...

Not unless you count some shitty alien-zombie hunting thing that he abandoned unfinished years ago.

Kill yourself, newfag.

>selfish asshole protagonist that blackmailed a bitch into having sex with him as long as he doesn't tell everyone about her sister being a slut
>Bitch is the worst doormat that has ever existed, develops stockholm syndrome, and falls for the asshole no matter how many times he's abused and tried to molest her even while she was drunk
>So called brother of her's was adopted and wants into her panties
>childhood friend of doormat turns out to be a manipulative faggot obsessed with revenge and almost got her gang-raped until the asshole saves her
>doormat wants to marry asshole thinking that he will be much nicer to her

I can type down the whole synopsis of this manga but it's that bad.

Not him, but no, it's not at all.

Neck yourself you huge faggot.

le edgelord armie has arrived

You aren't even close to the only one, this is literally being scanlated by anons.

Whats de name. Search is giving me nuthin

Near Equal.

Selfcest is the best, but it seems that this will never get updated.

I bet you hate Log Horizon, pleb.

You guys should check this out this manga is really dark.

>who is currently getting raped by the villians
Rape improves everything. Picked up.

next chapter when ?

maybe someone will pick this up someday

Does manhwa count?

If so, does anyone else read Witch hunter?

>a school El Liston
What's that?

Just kidding. I keep posting it in the hopes that someone will pick it up and continue it. I have a visceral need for more.

I do. I also think the author fucked up big time, the last nearly hundred chapters have literally been flashback. When it ends, it's going to be super jarring for the audience, because of how fucking long it's been since we've seen modern Tasha and the whole deal with Halloween being Mordred or whoever

You are already healed.

anybody heard of Mahoujin Guruguru? (or its sequel, Mahojin Guruguru 2, which i currently being published).
I'm not even sure there is a full english translation. Luckily I'm an italianfag, and it's fully translated in my language.
It's a shounen manga, clearly targeted towards a young audience, but it has lots of funny/cute moments. It parodies old JRPGs, but doesn't insist too much on it, so that it never gets obnoxious.

is there a place do discuss manhwa on Sup Forums? pretty sure Sup Forums will get buttmad if you create a thread

Its so damn slow.