US withdraws from UNESCO over anti-Israel bias

Holy fuck we really are Israel's fucking slave jesus christ

Hahahaha that's almost as bad as australia banning guns when Americans shoot people

>promoting scientific collaboration and education
this is what (((they))) really want to stop

Meanwhile lets send thousands of White men into the Middle East meatgrinder to fight Jewish wars. Also, take our trillions.

bitch on twitter at night, suck jewish dick at day
fucking Jeb would have been better

might be for the wrong reasons, but it's still great because it stops feeding degenerates throughout the world.

Fuck the UN

the us is a puppet state and this is sad

t. butthurt brainlets

Go back to NeoGAF

Good goyim.

I agree with the reasons, but I'd support this even if it was for bad reasons. Anything to stop feeding the beast.

If Israel wasn't in the picture, would Sup Forums be for or against it (US in UNESCO)?

What the fuck even is a UNESCO anyway? Some kinda tourism shit?

Probably just another wealth transfer program. That whole organization exists entirely to virtue signal and secure gibs.

Against it, as with the UN in general. Stupid idea

NeoGAF is that way kiddo

SCREECHING with laughter

what a joke

yes

YES!

MAGA!!!

1.The Goyim kwows that Unesco is promoting culture.
2.our goal is to diplomaticly isolate our American puppet and destroy its culture.
3. Use palestine as a pretext.to shut it down.
4. Based Donald follows orders from netayahu trough jared kushner.
5. Pro palestinian Eurocucks at unesco gets mad af.

Sad

So much butthurt

the King Kike (donal drum) does it again
the MAGA cucks are retards

How dare you send such an awful letter to our girl Irina? Fucking Americans have no consideration for people's feelings.

Once you start going back to r/the_donald you redditor

Isn't UNESCO the group the UN runs to provide child prostitutes to NGO workers around the globe, under the cover of child welfare? Seems like I don't care what excuse we give for pulling out; just get out.

Is this real? Regardless of the Israel thing this is fucking AWESOME! I'm jelly.

Unesco is a UN platform to push its education policies. It has accepted Palistine a few years back which has used to platform to spread propaganda especially about how "democratic" Hamas has become.

just dumb shit, education, preserving dumb rocks and shit and other dumb shit. Totally useless cuck stuff. MAGA!!

No, UNESCO are for all intents and purposes responsible for every PC SJW horseshit they are pushing in all the schools. They control all the cirricumulums of schools all over the world

I thought they'd withdraw from the human rights council first given that Isreal has received more violations than every other country combined, even North Korea.

The UN having an anti-isreal bias is a well known fact about the organization in general though, so I guess UNESCO was also guilty to some extent.

And then the dinosaur came to life! And the dinosaur bit the McDonalds! And all the hamburgers came out! And then! And then! And they Danced and the dinosaur clapped! haha!

> Bear in mind that Israel is still a member and hasn't announced any intention to leave.

OOOOOHOHOHOHHO

back to t_d, good goy. back to t_d.

ITT

idc about palestinians. go back to t_d where the good goyim are.

unesco has done nothing to prevent destruction of monuments from the mediterranean to the gulf of thailand

if america is so stupid they'll be better off without us anyway

You're defending the UN, a muslim dominated organization

>muslim dominated
>implying that anything that isn't the Security Council is actually worth something

UN LEAVING UNESCO

HOLY SHIT THIS IS AWESOME

you fucking retards, it's basically a glorified foreign aid program, of course Trump would pull out

keep it up ahmed

Don't be fooled the "Anti-Isreal Bias" is just a convient excuse for us to leave and for the Trump to hurt the UN by proxy

*googles UNESCO once*

KEKS BTFO!!!!

point out which post I made defending the U.N. the U.N. are the the replacement (genocide) population cunts.

the next democratic president

You ready to die for more Israeli wars goyim?

You too mohammad

Based amerifriends defending their best ally :)

you're mad because someone said "israel"

the truth is that the US used Israel as an excuse to bail out on a cancerous foreign aid UN thing

that's it

>U.S. used Israel

>pulls out of useless org
>gets to satisfy Jewish need for attention with rather meaningless show of support in an irrelevant forum
>good for us bad for UN, makes kikes settle down

Good choice desu

Oy vey.

why are the US cucking themself for Israel?

Democrats are now also attacking Israel and taking anti-Israel stances

Kek confirms, the Dems are against the Jews now.

checked. the one thing I can agree with leftists about, albeit for different reasons.

If it wasn't because of Israel, I would 100% support this.

Well, unesco is shit, so this is a good thing, just for dumb reasons.

Eh. In the context of the UN anti-Israel means some combination of far-left and pro-muslim.

Only bad thing about that is conservatives will double down on cucking for Israel.

The pragmatic and realistic approach is to recognize that in the current state of the world, the jew cannot be purged (yet). But the jew can be tricked.

So you need to manipulate the jew. Position yourself so your enemies attack the jew, force the jew to turn his cry cannons at your enemies. Make them deal with the jew.

B E A U T I F U L
J E W I S H
B A B Y

King Goyim Trump does it again

>US
>israel's cockholster
both names refer to the same country.

UN is no longer needed and has become decadent, much like the League of Nations, which the US helped to make too
Fuck the UN and fuck everything they stand for

I'm heartbroken over this. I wanted to visit all the UNESCO sites in the USA. Now those sites have been demoted to the plebeian status of "national park".

>MMM I LOVE THE UN MMM LET ME GIVE MORE MONEY TO AHMED M. MOHAMMED MMM YES

Good job yuropoors

This is some 4D chess, if anyone in entertainment disagrees they are an anti semite.

You leave for pragmatic reasons. Not to suck off greatest ally again.

Leaving a pro-muslim organisation to appease Jews is trading one devil for the other

Based

>Isn't UNESCO the group the UN runs to provide child prostitutes
You're probably confusing it with literally any other organization since that would be more likely you lunatic.

Why leave for pragmatic reasons when you can put Israel in the line of political fire?

Shitlibs are calling for the destruction of Israel because of this.

But for parts of the world that aren't that limited space you describe UNESCO has done a lot.

The eternal Sup Forums dilemma
>Hate Israel and Jews
>Hate Palestine and Muslims
>Thinks Israel shouldn't exist
>Thinks Palestine shouldn't exist
Zionists are categorically better than Palestinians

>a glorified foreign aid program
No shit. I didn't expect UNESCO to build the damn pyramids.

Good, the UN and all international organizations need to burn.

UNESCO is part of the globalist agenda, good for you america

(((Unatco))) is the most kiked shit ever, but stormfags and shills will get mad because

>h-h-he said he was helping Israel

Hating Israel because its full of jews is like hating the dump because its full of garbage.

>Unatco

qrd on Unesco? they make cookies, right?

What's this, Miss Bokova? You won't give more money to Israel? I refuse to participate in this anti-semitic organisation!

Oh, I was confusing it with the other pedophile operation, UNICEF. UNESCO is the one that provides multicult education materials to schools. And also does studies of child trafficking, which give its employees cover for pedophile activities, of course. Because pizza is always on the menu with these globalists.

>inb4 /ptg/ tries to say "HE DOESN'T BOW TO ISRAEL ZOG ISN'T REAL REEE"

even for A FUCKING LEAF, this is some pretty far-fetched BS.
>Burgers are withdrawing from UNESCO! YAY!
>Yeehaa. wtf is UNESCO?
>idk but MAGA man
>yeah, and fug the Joos
>No, buts them because we withdrawing
Sup Forums cognitive dissonance in action

>Sup Forums defending an international cabal "educating" our children

I guess we've come full circle.

This, Stormfaggotry has rotted their brains away

topkek, america is truly ruled by jews

So what the fuck does UNESCO do? According to their charter they "contribute to peace and security in the world by promoting collaboration among nations through education, science, culture and communication in order to further universal respect for justice, for the rule of law, and for the human rights and fundamental freedoms which are affirmed for the peoples of the world, without distinction of race, sex, language or religion, by the Charter of the United Nations."

Sounds like commie gobbledygook to me

Yes, just like all United Nations related programs. We should pull out of the UN too desu, I bet we go a long way in propping it up when it does nothing.

I don't know, but if you want to stop giving it money you're a jewish shill.

>anti-israel bias

What, nine World Heritage Sites isn't enough for them?

>masada
>akko
>ba'hai???

But not the Church of the Holy Sephlecure? What the fuck.

Translation: they push globalist, anti-white, anti-Christian, multicult bullshit in schools and curricula.

Did you know that US have stopped to fund them in 2011? Because of Israel too

>out of UN

Hell the real estate alone would be worth it.

Can't believe we got cucked into giving them a building. I'll bet they don't even pay utilities.

A shekel for a good goy

>ANTI ISRAEL BIAS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP!

Please explain how giving recognition to the world's longest cave system is bad.

>a fucking Bulgarian made the USA leave UNESCO
:^)

I'm curious how much funding we give, I'll have to look it up. But seriously, what does the UN do? serve as a place for diplomats to give a stern speech? Slap more ineffectual sanctions on North Korea for the billionth time? It just seems like a sprawling, unaccountable bureaucracy in my mind

They don't even try to pretend they did this for the interests of Americans.
Our entire foreign policy is for the sake of Israel.