TRUMP DESTROYS WEINSTEIN

Anybody else feel this whole collapse of Hollywood being exposed is a subtle operation by Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4TvI2URzahE
hollywoodreporter.com/news/twitter-suspends-rose-mcgowans-account-1048018
ew.com/tv/2017/10/10/megyn-kelly-donna-karan-harvey-weinstein-video/
thedailybeast.com/megyn-kelly-just-found-her-nbc-voice-thanks-to-harvey-weinstein
nbcumv.com/programming/nbc-news/nbc-news-correspondents/talent-bios
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump is a student of Sun Tzu

God wills it.

Meh. It's too tame. Get me the pedos! I could care less that some whore felt violated by the casting couch.

Nothing Trump does is ever subtle

Trump is a Jew, Jews protect their own. Don't be an idiot.

Inspiring. I imagine Trump finding this out and orgasming.

I think this is simply a petty attack by Trump to destabilize his political enemy's main weapon.

Eh he's actually very secretive

LMAO He's an Aryan. Research his bloodline

Remember that he made the calm before the storm comment just before Weinstein was ousted.
The crack down on pedophilia is coming.

Yep. Soon they will all roll over and testify. There won't be no safe space to hide.

This is happening because Weinstein is defaulting on a huge loan from Goldman Sachs. Hollywood in general is going bankrupt so the banks are pissed.

Convenient distraction from the Vegas happening.

Most of us knew about this. But since youre a nufag...i guess you can take the opportunity and make it seem like its mysterious..sure.

Yes of course this is Trump's doing. Hollywood is a big cash cow for the DNC and the biggest cultural source for liberal ideas so taking out Hollywood is a big deal. Now you just have to take out SV and higher education.

Yep. Plus I bet he feels happy to get revenge.

Eh Idk know about that. I work in Hollywood and most of our funding comes from overseas corporations and investors. Banks haven't made a serious loan to Hollywood since Jaws I believe.

A better statement to make is: Why are 95% of our media companies, music labels and studios owned by European Countries and Asians? Why since American companies sold out, the degeneracy culture took over?

Don't be stupid. If Trump had anything to do with it he'd be all over Twitter taking credit.

Hollywood is a cesspool. This is why I support new media (excluding NexCunts and their SJW shilling)

Nice proof you got there....

.....shill

Trump is it's Target.
They'll use these women as false witnesses

Based

He raped for 8 years, how will libcucks ever recover?

Sure it doesn't have to do with the Awan revelations?

I do. NFL, Hollywood, MSM, DNC. Titans going up against Trump and coming out the loser. Don't stand on the tracks when the train's coming through.

Ben "allah says I can slip this in your crack" Afflek

Trump is a perfect example of a private person. Open but very closed. Think about Elvis and Michael Jackson both working in clandestine missions for the government overseas.

UMG and SONY are the top labels in America. Both foreign owned.

True so why wouldn't he want to take them out?

They won't. New media will take over.

Trump reminds me of a chick's boyfriend that always outdos her. She tries to make him jealous with some random guy... HE BANGS A MODEL AND POSTS THE PICTURES ON TWATTER

RESPONSE TO BENNY BOY

youtube.com/watch?v=4TvI2URzahE

he's behind it i assure you, the reason so many high profile people are so nasty towards trump is because he knows all the dirty secrets since he Was one of them. he has dirt on all of the big names and he can use that to black mail one to out the other. he probably blackmailed the NYT to release this story in exchange for leaving their dirt alone. if he came out and started gloating about it he knows that it would become a political issue more than it is and people would be less inclined to pile on. you can be sure trump pushed on the domino that set this in motion. after all we have seen from trump, especially the latest nfl set up, you really cant deny trump is a master at culture war.

The man became president with the Internet. The internet. A medium still looked down upon by the culture and educational establishments due to it's freedom of information.

>Trump is a Jew,

Trump grew up around the jews in new york city and made his millions doing business wwith them on a daily basis
If anyone knows them and their shenanigans, it's Trump.

TRUE. Not to mention, Trump was the blacksheep of the real estate community. So he's had to fight and play the jews at their own game for decades. He's playing 6 dimensional chess.

>Think about Elvis and Michael Jackson both working in clandestine missions for the government overseas.

I'll bet it's weirder than that ...

It was Rust

*couldnt care less user
*couldnt

It goes deep. Some suspect, celebrities are really just government propaganda agents that don't actually exist. As in, they're cia agents that have false backgrounds.

The Snowman?

When they start talking about going after the pedos that run things you'll have something...is it really shocking to find out that the casting couch is a reality.

>when you're rich they let you do anything you want - trump
Why ignore the blatant hypocrisy inherent here?

I DONT WANNA WAIT, FOR OUR LIVES TO BE OVER

>couldnt
Couldn't

They've exposed them for years. Remember Corey Feldman? Their time is coming and they're afraid.

Because they use their platforms to attack people and indoctrinate their audiences which is dishonest and unprofessional. I watch movies for entertainment, not to be chastised for being white.

So in other words, he did some gay shit...

>this whole collapse of Hollywood
Kek helps those who help fight the battle. Do your part, don't let Hillary cover up another rapist!

hollywoodreporter.com/news/twitter-suspends-rose-mcgowans-account-1048018

getting tired of winning

We have a task.
Who would Weinstein have probably nude or Compromising picture of of in NBC?

Launching a DOJ investigation will inevitably rip the lid off of Hollywood and destroy everyone in it.

Trump knows this. Hollywood knows it.

As long as its done right, that is. Sessions hasn't recused himself from this... yet. He recused himself from the biggest and most destructive cases so far, so I'm only half joking...

Im using a shitty tablet, imdont like it any more than you do, blow me

>hollywoodreporter.com/news/twitter-suspends-rose-mcgowans-account-1048018

Now theater actors are coming out.

I pray it's not a man...

So you're saying Sessions is a pedo?

Don't you think he would be bragging about it if he had anything to do with it? No, he's silent. You know Hey? He did the same shit and he doesn't want people to compare him to Weinstein.

Is that why corey haim went nuts and drugged himself to death?
Wait, river phoenix did the same
The rumours mean more to me than the truth ever will

Megyn Kelly? She seems pretty quick to attack Weinstein not like other liberals?

ew.com/tv/2017/10/10/megyn-kelly-donna-karan-harvey-weinstein-video/

thedailybeast.com/megyn-kelly-just-found-her-nbc-voice-thanks-to-harvey-weinstein

We need to roll all these revelations coming out of pedowood into a POL-OP. Possibly, get the normies to call for a Congressional Hearings into Hollywood sexual abuse. Dems congressmen/senators will have to oppose and label themselves complicit, or comply and destroy a base of power.

brainstorm

Kek the most they had on him was grab her by the pussy.

Trump just ordered a DOJ investigation so not that subtle

I know Sessions isn't a pedo. Look at his interaction with Joe Biden. Biden IS a pedo. I'm saying that this could end up being a total clusterfuck like the LV thing, on purpose, by underlings in the DOJ to provide cover for their buddies.

This could be a huge domino that extends far beyond Hollywood. All these people are tied together and if just one of them sings to the right person, its over. But, chances are, there are scumbags placed all over the DOJ to help put out fires, just in case.

Alex Jones has been calling this for years. It's all just starting to come to light. Just the tip of the iceberg of this disgusting pedophile ring in Hollyweird.

Yup

No I don't think he would. Trump is like Goku. Dumb on the outside. Highly intelligent and skilled within. HE WON AN ELECTION WITH THE MAINSTREAM ESTABLISHMENT OPENLY DISPARAGING HIM.

I work in Hollywood. At the parties in the Hills, you assume everyone is of age.

It might possibly be her. You realize all these people coming out are confessing to being immoral prostitutes right?

Hmmm true. How do we implement?

The Trumpster planned this 20 years ago. Cut to trump in tower after hollywood party... "I'm going to put an end to these perverts!"

True Biden is a disgusting pig. So we need leaked footage and someone on the outside.

True but yet he's still considered a "conspiracy" theorist. Btw, conspiracy attacks are the most common form of female bullying.

Have you heard any rumours of sextapes or such involving this list of NBC talent?

nbcumv.com/programming/nbc-news/nbc-news-correspondents/talent-bios

The fact that Scientology is so powerful is starting to make sense. They don't just have information about the actors that are part of it, but about the hollywood elite and what they make actors do to get parts, who in turn have connections to the American elite in DC. Suddenly it doesn't seem so crazy that Scientology would be recognized as a real religion in our tax code etc.