t. the blackest pot

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/01/28/upshot/donald-trump-twitter-insults.html
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/917701841466593280
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/869874798087819264
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/911718138747727872
twitter.com/AnonBabble

more like niggest pot

why does this man trigger you so much jew?

oh shit it's true tho

I'm not triggered, I'm worried that his paper-thin skin will tear and he'll need to go to the hospital.

yeah you are massively triggered by him.

remember people were triggered by obama but not to this extent.

you probably need to change job and turn off twitter.

>>cries when anyone criticizes him
he doesn't cry, he punches back. Learn the difference, crying faggot.

>remember people were triggered by obama but not to this extent.
Haha are you retarded? Conservatives SCREAMED about obama for 8 years.

>whyyyy is everyone so unfair to meeeee
Yeah he's a real hard hitter.

you do see that you are acting neurotic now?

you are acting 5 times more triggered than the people angry with obama.

and you can't see it. as I said, change your environment, turn off twitter and be happy.

>denigrate

WHAT THE FUCK HE SAID NIGGER
ARREST THIS MAN

>"Printing presses shall be free except as to false facts published maliciously either to injure the reputation of another (whether followed by pecuniary damages or not) or to expose him to the punishment of the law."

KYS

Hrs telling us the reality you short sighted fool. But you already know that. Sage

Sorry senpai, they didn't have the internet back then. The restriction only applies to things made with 18th century technology.

Obama didn't have the MSM attacking him like Trump does. At least not as bad. If you say Trump was attacked the same way Obama was, you are delusional and possibly mentally retarded.

>you are acting 5 times more triggered than the people angry with obama.
What device are you using to measure my level of triggeredness? If it's your own eyes and brain, you may need to realize that you are absolute shit at measuring things, at least things like an internet strangers pissedoffedness.

I honestly was surprised he knew this word.

You really don't think that's what trump does to others? You might actually be a retard.

Maybe his sad little reality where he never deserve anything but kindness. In the actual reality, you talk shit, you get shit talked right back to you. He can't handle it so he cries out like this.

>what is Fox News

>Screamed
Oh child....

jej

your anus is dilated to the max.

that is the measurement and scientific method I use.

also stop multireplying, it's a sign of triggerdom.

Accurate.

>what is Fox News
Kek you stupid retard. Kys

>u-ur triggered, look at how you replied to more than one person with a single post
Admit that your role in this conversation, and perhaps in your life as a whole, is only to provoke and shitpost until you feel like you've accomplished something of value.

>sucks nothing but cocks
>cries when people sage his posts
t. OP

projecting.

stop being buttmad, TURN OFF TWITTER.

>act like an enormous faggot to a staggering number of people, places, and things
>everyone gets angry at you
Wow I don't even understand how the two are related, it's just nonsensical, why would people get mad at you after you shit all over them? It's a mystery.

>ignore the word of the President of the United States of America, it doesn't mean anything except when it does and he gets to choose when those times are
k

>act like an enormous faggot to a staggering number of people, places, and things
But thats wrong sweetie ;)

you are so buttmad you can't even.

just stop. try to understand the other side of the argument. read 1984, culture of critique and mein kampf.

also turn off twitter.

Again with the feigned retardation?

Why do you insist that I turn off twitter?

How about you back up your statement first? Oh fugg you cant :(

because leftists in general seem obsessed with twitter.

just give it a try.

thinking Muslims are "black"

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/01/28/upshot/donald-trump-twitter-insults.html

inb4 I don't like your facts so I choose to call them false

Why would you want a leftist to experience joy?

Shit, I didn't even read the title: those are just insults documented on twitter. There are likely hundreds more on regular media like tv.

just giving it a way out of misery.

Revoking press passes is like downvoting irl

That's surprisingly soft-hearted.

I once was a leftist so guess I try to get them out of it because I once was there.

And a rap god

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

>with no regretti
Absolutely retarded. And still it's more eloquent than he could ever truly be.

Do you actually believe yourself that most of these are insults?

He is getting a bit repetitive with this shit. Dementia really got him. Sad.

Point to one or two that you say aren't insults and I'll tell you what I think.

Twitter is a massive echo chamber for leftist retards such as yourself. I know this because I've tried to look at your side's point of view on a lot of topics... and you people are wrong 99% of the time.

>>spews nothing but hatred and vitriol
>>cries when anyone criticizes him

Funny I find the mainstream media acts the same way.

>“just about the most inaccurate poll around election time!”
I'll admit there are insults in that list but they are not the majority. Thats the issue overall. By publishing something like this you are just proving him right.

Lol, you're trolling ad hominem bullshit about him on Sup Forums.

Obviously triggered.

>Hatred
Still waiting for a shill to actually cite this.

Why can't you do what I ask? Post one or two non-insults and we'll see.

i still can't believe america elected an orange retard for president...

Thank God you said it. Allow me to summarize any leftist.

>pretend to be smarter than I am. Check
>virtue signaling. Check - I'm better
>log on social media. Check
>cracks knuckles. Check
>use all of the education I have accumulated, while finding ways to make a good use of 10 cent words. Check
>GLOOOONALD BLUMPFFFF!!! I didn't write it.... but that's basically what intended to write for the past 3 hours. Check
>copy and paste onto all of my social media accounts. Check
>switch between accounts and watch all of the karma, likes, and loves. Check
>obviously I was right. I would not get all these likes other wise. Hmpf, Blumpffsshh is going down 2020.

hating what he says doesn't make it hate speech.

Yea, it's terrible.

I keep hearing the worst things about him. He is literally everything bad at once. Like some guy that rules from a dark tower in a fiction novel.

I don't understand why people love him so much. I mean, yea, quality of life has gotten better. Job market has sky rocketed. Stock market has gained 5.2 Trillion. I have just started a second business, because my current business has doubled and can no longer hold so many people...

Now he has promised to remove corrupt politicians... Doesn't Trump know that he is the only corrupt politician in exisitance. Sure we never knew about him until 2016... but I don't understand where all these people get the idea that politicians are corrupt. Politicians are good people with great moral foundations which would never sell there own country out from underneath them.

Lol. Congrats dude, you are another idiot that believes everything they read.

He's acting like 15 yo emo faggot. Shut the fuck up and ignore the news, and if it's bothering you so much with leaks all you need to do is look who you've hired.

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/917701841466593280
>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/869874798087819264
>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/911718138747727872
yeah, so incredibly insulting.... jesus christ what faggotry

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/917701841466593280
Implying that someone is responsible for tanking a network isn't an insult? Seems like one to me

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/869874798087819264
I'll agree that this is not an insult.

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/911718138747727872
I guess this is more of a lie than an insult? Obviously disrespect is not those players' intention, bringing attention to a cause is.

>Implying that someone is responsible for tanking a network isn't an insult? Seems like one to me
stating that actions have consequences is an insult now?
>Obviously disrespect is not those players' intention, bringing attention to a cause is.
How about not bringing attention to their "cause" without disrespecting the fucking flag?

and those were just randoms, a good bulk of the list are things he has said to obviously corrupt and compromised supposedly free press agents and agencies...

Who here /denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance/?

Started out still agreeing with Trump overlooking the fact he visits Israel and other shitholes on day 1. Then get angry at SJWs and people around me for pointing out this shit Trump does every fucking week. Then I say, at least he's better than Hilldawg. Then the depression kicks in knowing Trump wasn't the God-emperor. Now finally, I accept the fact Trump is just a boy in a billionaire old man president body and he is a dumb fuck.

great narrative buddy

>Says fact that liberals want to ignore
>WOW WTF YOU GUYS, SO HATEFUL

Nobody takes anything seriously anymore because all it takes to be labeled a Nazi bigot full of hate is to ask why we aren't enforcing immigration laws. Which is a very good fucking question.

And what cause is that? Oh more nigs get shot because they commit the majority of crimes? I’d point your dumb ass to some fbi crime stats broken down by race but I know you lefties just think that numbers and math are racist too. Retard. I hope you someday need a cops help and he just shoots you himself.