Hilary’s necklace on CNN last night

Here’s the original image from
Her interview it took me a while to find a front facing picture.

She’s wearing an orobourous wrapped around a tree of life.

im sick of looking or hearing about this bitch

What is she signaling exactly?

IMO with my limited knowldge of symbols: we will eat our own to survive.

Definitely NWO stuff. Bring order out of chaos.

>thanks for letting us know

It's a slave tag....

Someone owns her ass now

Can't see shit in that image.

Styx get in here

When is that fucking witch going to burn!

Big if true.

HAHA

No, actually...

Enhance that shit!

Every ending is a new beginning

Nig if jew.

>She's not even trying to hide the fact that she is an evil sorceress now.

Are u me 20 years ago?

Dude I am so over this pedophile cult demon shit just what the fuck is going on

>orobourous
she so smahhht.

that bitch has kuru

HRC is an evil servant of the nwo and she will burn in hell. Prior to that, I'm hopeful her golden years will be spent in a pound-you-in-the-ass max security prison; she deserves no less.

Weinstein was used to fertilize their soil. Im aware you can’t see the picture very well. Regardless of what you think about her you can’t deny she’s an important figure and everything she does is watched not just by us, the people.

Again the focus here is on the symbolism autists, not her.

She doesn't have the key symptom which is the constant shaking of legs. She has the laugh down though.

It's a tree, very similar to the Celtic "Tree of Life". Although that shit needs enhancing.

:( spelling fail at 6:00 am

what is the point of elites ostensibly flashing gang signs in public? especially someone as elite as hillary? like i can see the point of a lower level person wearing some sort of symbol to signal to someone like hillary that they're part of the same group but it doesnt make much sense for someone as high as her to do it.

my only guess is that she actually believes that she draws some sort of power from wearing this medallion and if that's the case she's autistic as fuck.

why can't this woman have another stroke already, jesus christ. give up

how much xanax do they have her on anyhow to be able to sit there

Seems like a display of power.

This is the best I could get. What is it?

probably just some 10k pearl necklace anyone can get at tiffany's 2bh

Fareed Zakaria is a Satanic cretin. I hadnt actually watched CNN in a few years but someone had it on(this person was nuts too) and Zakaria was on and he was batshit fomaing at the mouth crazy. I couldnt believe what I was hearing

This. They "know" what it means and nobody else does -- it's the same sort of thing with fraternities or other secret societies. They get high off of the perceived exclusivity, even if it's total made up bullshit.

People like to feel powerful and "in the know"

Yes goyim, Tiffany's sells ancient looking hand poured pendants with an obscure occult symbols

Actual faggot here.

Can tell you that Tiffany’s does not carry those types of medallions. They’re all about polish and finish on their products.

Haha 88, double infinity. I’m goinf to say it’s a snake eating it’s own tail. Digits confirmed.

alright fuckers. i was just going through their website and indeed nothing looks like what she's wearing.

Maybe an upside down cross like that one her daughter was seen wearing...

confirmed for gayest post I've ever seen on Sup Forums.. seems legit

kys faggot

>People like to feel powerful and "in the know"
how much more powerful and in the know can you get than hillary though? i understand low level people flashing symbols to get a power trip but it seems pointless for hillary to do it.

Since her campaign it was obvious she was a high priestess of moloch.

Tried once, due to gay wasn’t very good at it.

>did I hit a nerve?

nah it was simply because you outed yourself as a faggot

Confirmed reptoid with secret base under comet pizza.

Rich drug addicts aren't less addicted than poor drug addicts. It's just pomp and arrogance, she gets off on herself and her little cabal and displaying that sort of stuff is like exhibitionism to them.
try harder

What a timeline anons.

plus she could probably use a little power trip after the assfucking she got from Trump

She publicly claim she never knew about the weinstein sex abuse. Prove that she did and you will bury her for good.

Probably her pee pee poo poo signaler, when she brushes it, Huma gets the fresh diapers ready cuz old hilldog just drew mud again

Why? Your rabidity is giving this bumps. I can’t possible find the answer I’m kooking for alone. I thank you for the visibility you provide.

>Actual faggot here.
>Can tell you that Tiffany’s does not carry those types of medallions. They’re all about polish and finish on their products.
kek. funny that you know more about tiffanys than me. i actually worked for an artist and helped him make diamond encrusted gold and silver jewelry that went for around 5k per necklace. none of the shit i saw on the tiffanys website was worth the price though. i think the most expensive one i saw was around 10k and we could do that easily for under 5k selling price.

I'm really good at decoding things, and I'm an occultist as well. But, I first need to be able to see it first nigger, and I can't see shit.

The auryn. Is she controlling the nothing?

>She’s wearing an orobourous wrapped around a tree of life.
retarded cunt, you have to actually create the image it does not work if you did not physically create the image yourself at the appropriate time

dumb cunt

>how much xanax do they have her on anyhow to be able to sit there

as much as it takes

upside down cross, the reverse of the black box, some type of attempt to amplify the energy of Saturn cast this image at the wrong time when did this air?

>This is the best I could get. What is it?

A present from Trump she received when she shit on his face.

Dude Orobourous!? Does Hilldog like FMA?!

Most of the interview it's hidden under the CNN ticker. If you can get a better cap be my guest.

she just got drunk. and they threw on whatever. and threw her in a cab. kek

>Actual faggot here.

tits or get the fuck out?

Someday she will die, and we will be free, but then her horse faced whore daughter will suddenly become a Senator for NY and we'll be stuck with that disgusting slut running her garbage mouth for the next 40 years.

yeah but yours does not have the most current patented cuts licensed from debeers cartel

I just want cheap diamonds to use for occult ceremony, where can I buy this? some faggots in South Africa apparently cornered up the entire market in attempt to gouge retarded white men on their wedding day

How can you make anything out? Or am I just blind as fuck? Can you guys describe what it appears to be? I can give insightful explanations.

the illuminati unironically believe in the same sort of meme magic that Sup Forums does.

>her horse faced whore daughter will suddenly become a Senator for NY

never allow this, where are the woke people in NY who will tell Schumer to fuck right off, NY we are counting on you to make this happen, probably nobody is running against Schumer,

who is running against Schumer?

Why Hillary? WHY

no they think they get magic powers from fucking kids

t. rural and suburban retard

Weinstein fertilized OUR soil. The fucking liberal shits are scrambling to defend and destroy Weinstein. Benny Affleck is fucked, too.

Vast areas if aaccurate

So uroburos? Is this dumb bitch flaunting her guilt or being played by her (((handlers)))

Sure why not

>flashing symbols to get a power trip
>displaying that sort of stuff is like exhibitionism to them.

wonder if Lynn dR returns Shillary's calls?

Looks like pic related. Hehe, prob a gift from Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

This is a preview of an interview. Sunday will air the full interview, better chance to see the necklace then. If any one even remebers...

And she she wore it just for you. I think she was trying to tell you something.

Knowing anything about symbolism I don’t think they’d flaunt a coat of arms with lions.

nah thats celtic cross oriented, the one she's wearing is definitely egypt related

It’s nice to be thought of.

>some faggots in South Africa apparently cornered up the entire market in attempt to gouge retarded white men on their wedding day
there's actually a group of russians that make CZ that are indistinguishable from "real diamonds". they're trying to keep it quiet because they dont want to crash the diamond market and diamond sellers know this and arent sounding any alarm bells because they dont want to crash the diamond market either. my advice to you is not to buy any "real diamonds" and only buy CZ because "real diamonds" will be totally worthless in 50 years.

I think I'm starting to recognize you.

look up the rothchild women

frequently wearing a pendant of moloch; some bull figure or other similar very significant babylonian/etc idol likeness

>who is running against Schumer?

That's the problem. There ain't shit for candidates in NY. It's always some Albany scum fuck that licks the toes of every Democrat voter. As long as Manhattan and the Hudson Valley remains part of this shit state, we're trapped in Hell.

New Jersey can have the island imo. Funny thing is that they'd all die in a couple days, if the rest of the state turned off the water and stopped shipping in our fine ass apples.

ITT: We now talk about how to destroy the water pipeline and siege Manhattan

Looks like that necklace from the exorcist

Nice quads faggot

Here’s a similar worn looking medallion. Anyone recognize this?

I only buy diamonds I find for 3.00 at a yard sale,

ok so Hillary is begging Saturn for something, still doesn't realize that telling the truth through movies isn't going to cut it anymore, they need to reveal actual secrets or Saturn is going to continue to consider their sacrifice insufficient no matter how much blood is involved

did this air closer to three or closer to nine last night? anybody know what was in the fourth house for her at the time this aired?

yesterday had a lot of aspects all day

>od
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Whatever don't answer me. I can tell you though the serpent which eats it's own tail is an alchemical principle, it's suppose to depict the transition of one state to another. I won't comment much more until, I have more confirmed about what the fuck we're looking at. Too blurry for my taste, to make anything out in a concrete way.

Hillary has become Sarah Pallin for the left

> A do-nothing whiney cunt bitch that does nothing but spout Facebook memes

What a stunning legacy

I suppose the rest of the interview will show us what it is. There’s no way her all black funeral/execution outfit is a (((coincidence))).

We have nothing without a better picture.

Same time as Trumps interview on Hannity.

>Funny thing is that they'd all die in a couple days, if the rest of the state turned off the water and stopped shipping in our fine ass apples.

we might have to organize and surround the island in occult technology

I don't have time for that though so I'll just fuck over wall street even more, nobody talks about all the people who drowned on Wall Street during super storm sandy, SSS has a nice ring to it

yeah reverse eye of horus, early symbol of panopticon also represents the third eye, contains a musical scale, all kinds of fun shit

On every occasion? Without exception?

Bill Clinton has admitted that Hillary is important for the elite because they believe she is a medium for Minerva.

I can literally tell you who they worship, 100% and it is Saturn. But I can name, names. The thing they most worship and pledge themselves too.