Why hasn’t Sup Forums accepted the centrism redpill yet?

Why hasn’t Sup Forums accepted the centrism redpill yet?

All meaningful progress has come from the centre, and the ability to compromise drives society forward.

spoken like a true cuck. You should be ashamed of your government and your politics.

Restore the Stuarts.

>People from both sides compromise in the center
Yeah no shit? Doesnt mean that its better.

>OP's gf is in the center of a spitroast

gotcha

The real pill is the fuck off politics pill and work on your personal success and provide for your loved ones. Be the first to be successful in your family, if that applies.

Only center I'm interested in right now is in between dem titties

ad hominem

Ad hominem

>political decisions doesn’t affect your personal success
Ha.

>belief system that literally stands for nothing is progress

uh wut

>he fell for the “centrism has no values” meme

Get off Sup Forums for five minutes.

If you stand in the middle, you stand for nothing. Traditional monarchy is the true redpill.

>gf getting spitroasted is not an argument

agreed it's not, it's a fucking travesty

Gonna need a name on the owner of these fantastic lungs, for... (((reasons)))

Centrests let the reds and kikes take over every Western institution in every Western country

Centrism is just a code word for creeping leftism.

Centristfag here. I love it

muh horseshoe theory

You're posts and this thread are useless. You are also useless. Sage

No, all kikes are shit

Centrism is worthless in an enviroment where controlled mass media can set the goalposts.
You are just being manipulated.

>you are posts

this, my BASED centrist HOMEDAWG

True, but shouldn't that give the Center a better position to stand as an intellectual buffer to disprove their theories and to advise for better ones, whilst the extremists both right and left were left to fight over their words and rhetoric.
All people have bad ideas. The right to free speech must stand to bring the what's shrouded in darkness to the light. Extremists rely upon, but rarely want to maintain inalienable rights.

>compromising your belief system
Fuck off. It's why we're in such a mess.

I'd argue that compromising oneself and their belief system is not the same as compromise to establish even footing and get a job done.

Centrists are believers in nothing, they are the fence-sitters, the eternal confirmists that believe that they are doing right by following the "trends".

>centrism is just following trends

Wrong

The center gives in to the establishments demands and the establishment is corrupt.

Fuck you and your kikery.

monarchy is centrism though

Incorrect. People must use their full intensity when concocting and standing with a position, but they must understand what it is, whether information is credible, and if they should even lend their energies to a failed front, or if their attentions are simply being misdirected so they wont lend their influence to some glossed over info that is real and fact based that people should know about.

As a centrist, i have info that would explain that kikes are a serious societal subverter, but also enough nuance to know that they are not the only ones, and are working with Mudslimes to establish a profiteering Caliphate with the MUZZY BROTHERHOOD

>meaningful progress
we've been going backwards for a century because of you centrist cucks ffs

Agreed. So if I want to fuck your wife and knock her up and you don't, it stands to reason that if we meet in the middle, me fucking her but not knocking her up, we have made progress forward, correct? Compromise is the key, right?

>being new
kys you're self

>As a centrist
>kikes
>Mudslimes

Clearly, you are a moron. Using such terms immediately gets you labeled far right.

Labels are for retards. I am what ii am, and you are what you are, regardless of what others say, faggot.
Its called hyperbole.
Are you a faggot?

>implying I'm not an authoritarian ultranationalist centrist like uncle Adolf

>Labels are for retards.
Centrist and liberals are retards and they would label you far right.

Pretending to be a centrist only makes you look like an idiot.

Go play in the center of the road.

Why pretend? The progressives brought me into the center. I agree with individual sovereignty and love all people as brothers and sisters. That doesnt mean thry cant be stupid, and they are almost always wrong when they try to work in group, unless led by exceptional people. The kikes do hold high leverage over society, and they collapsed the country in on itself because they hold all the money. There are other groups that fuck with their cult mentality, and they hire individuals to carry out their whims. If you look at what they don't tell you, you'd know, and if you see what they do say, you'd have an overwhelming suspicion, no matter where your ideologies lie

Ps, all the enemies in pic related are shared, and they are toptier losers.

Is there actually any ideological stances that are strictly centrist? Depending on the circumstances the middle ground varies, where the opinion that combines two answers could just as well be radical somewhere else

As an example, lets say the opinion that robbers should be punished with forced labour is a centrist compromise of the two other sides where one argues that they should be executed while the other side wants the punishment to be several years in jail

In another scenario the centrist opinion could be entierly different despite the very same thing being discussed. Here however the two opposing sides are arguing if robbery is a matter of 5 years behind bars or a certain time in rehabilitation, thus the middle ground becomes different

In conclusion, centrism has the flaw of being incredibly weak in their stance, since their views, thoughts and ideas are dictated by other groups that doesn not care for the middle ground.

This is the complete opposite of the truth. It has always been extremists and radicals who have made great changes in history.

Yes, but centrists keep people from radicalizing society