I am literally Subaru right now

I am literally Subaru right now.

I am gonna take the leap and destroy my temptation. FUCKING BAN ME MODS. PUBLICALLY AND PERMANENTLY. I haven't figured out how to change my IP for a long time because I'm shit at that kind of stuff, so I won't be back until I buy this fucking website probably 10 years from now, simply to tell people "I told you so". My worthless unambitious NEET brother will also see this message, so he'll become a source of motivation for me, as I'll have someone to remind me that I made this declaration since my laziness is only surpassed by my pride.

Interacting with all you retards has finally shown me that I can do some things better than the average reject, even though I'm constantly filled with the doubt of thinking "Am I not capable of the things I used to be capable of?". I'm filled with determination by the fact that 90% of you still can't identify basic fucking virtue signaling and symbolism in Re:Zero that has been thrown in your face since the beginning of the show.

So I'm gonna make myself an example of art imitating life. I made myself get a job before I was 23 just so I could feel like less of a shit from Sato from Welcome to the NHK who got a job at 23, but now I'm gonna reconstruct myself in to something greater. Somebody who has an impact on the course of human genealogy.

I feel embarrassed just saying all this, and I know this entire post sounds really repetitive and cheesy, but that's the point. I know my limitations. I realize I have to prey on my own weaknesses and vulnerabilities to create an outside force in which will dictate the actions that I ultimately want to happen.

All of this is only for myself and people who will understand what I'm saying. Everyone else is an irredeemable failure in the course of evolution, and thus I don't care about your fates. My biological legacy will thrive, and I'll push myself to the limits of my potential to achieve that.

I am pretentious in my self hatred because I have to be.

Other urls found in this thread:

sivers.org/zipit
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off

Fuck off, faggot.

kill yourself.

Nice blog, didn't read.

I wish u luck

>trying this hard

What a faggot

don't cuck your rem.

I'm with you.

This. Oh holy fuck, please. Don't be an asshole.

If you do and i get to know it I'll fucking kill you and you won't return from it.

Public ban time?

>OP gets a warning

>I haven't figured out how to change my IP for a long time because I'm shit at that kind of stuff
I don't know why I laughed.

See you tomorrow.

>I am literally Subaru right now.

Dropped.

>I am pretentious in my self hatred because I have to be.
Stopped reading right there.

Literally me.

sorry for being that brother

i'm just as confused as you tho'

post cp and you'll be locked out of several distracting things at once :^)

That's nice bud but not really my problem. Maybe you should work on getting a thicker skin

but look silly there are more wirds! yo hef to kepe going on! reeding is good for yo!

You done goofed
sivers.org/zipit

You aren't trying hard enough, you have to post CP for the mods to care.

I feel you. Better yourself.

This sure feels like doubles

Can we agree that Subaru's rant was the best part of this episode and that it went to shit quickly after when Rem started talking? I even teared up at him acknowledging his faggot self.

All heroes are like that. A hero is someone that finds a way to make the impossible possible despite being weak.

filtered.

There is no fucking way that you can convince me to read that

I liked both sides of it. It went from both not being on the same page, and ended with them being on the same sentence, the first sentence. From Zero.

I used to think like that when I was 15 too

>(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)

He didn't get banned so good.

Sorry OP

That's pretty much me in real life

Ganbatte senpai

The problem is that Subaru didn't solve the problem by himself, he let Rem do everything for him and said "okay, I can do it" with some cliché as fuck imagery that made the scene more ridiculous than anything else. Subaru's rant was much more heartfelt and sober and actually reflected real-life issues that everybody has had at least once. To delegate those issues to Rem and then say "but I love Emilia" was nothing but awful to shoehorn his obsession.

>failing to get banned from Sup Forums
HOLY SHIT

Why no one made one of these with the "Before I came here" part?
That shit hit me hard and I'm not even a NEET right now.

Nice.

that hits way too close desu
makes me feel like shit