Does pol only hate this guy, when all is said and done, because he is a Jew?

Does pol only hate this guy, when all is said and done, because he is a Jew?

Admit it, you would give your kidney to fuck some of the gorgeous women he has stuck his shmekle in

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SBDYGOzViuI
youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
tabletmag.com/scroll/246724/the-specifically-jewy-perviness-of-harvey-weinstein
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Does pol only hate this guy, when all is said and done, because he is a Jew?
fucking DUH

>stick penor into hole
>fuck chick who also wants you to fuck her

what is it with non-whites and not understanding attraction?

can we oven this jew yet?

the Sup Forums incels are getting cucked by a rich Jew who's fucking their celeb waifus
what the fuck do you think?

Why else would we hate him? This whole scandal is hilarious and just proves Sup Forums right.
More normies will be swayed to the right be this.
Also checked.

Um, why has he got ink on his face? Is it from surgery or somthing?

Hollyweird defense force out today

You're done faggots
We're using this to turn you on each other
The feminazis are already changing their tune from "straight white male patriarchy" to "rich Jew sexual pervert patriarchy"
What ever liberal side loses during this WE WIN
also stop making these threads faggot

>do you hate this jew because he was acting like a jew?
>or do you hate this jew because he's jewish?
So redundant with your questions op

I really don't care about sluts who have 'regrets' later in life.

All the guys in Hollywood do this. He obviously just crossed the wrong person.

I honestly haven't heard of most of the women involved in this scandal

I don't want to live in a world where the movies I watch are only made because somebody tickled this guy's penis and I don't think that's an unreasonable position to take

if trump provokes a war with best korea and kim nukes horrywood, then he really is /ourguy/

The guy made Gangs of New York, Pulp Fiction, Inglorious Basterds - giving us some of the most legendary characters to come out of Hollywood. Let him bone whichever shiksa he wants

He's fucking underage girls promising them acting work and 9/10 don't get any they just get fucked. Sup Forums thinks they're so fucking edgy wow how cool this guys is raping kids haha it's okay bc they're hot hahaha good for him. Fuck this place all threads are reddit now

>women
Not exclusively them, hes fucked kids too

This

tfw there are no virgins to marry because the jews and niggers corrupted our women.

Has anyone looked at the ethnic diversity afforded to the women that Weinstein blessed with his kosher dill?

robowaifu
outside will be soft realistic polymer flesh to squeeze and nuzzle
inside will be hyperalloy combat chassis designed to crush any dindu that touches her with extreme prejudice

AI will be our salvation. we will have waifuu, dindu will have extermination. there is no fate but what we make for ourselves.

The tone of the Jew will change and suddenly Harvey Goldstein or whatever his name is will be a (((white man))). The Marxist supportive media will try and teach the same old gay lessons.

> white man is bad
> white man need to change
> white man is misogynistic
> never forget the 600 million

My beloved Anne Hathaway fell prey to this monster he came all over her pretty face and since she also stated how she enjoys anal, that means he was in her ass as well. I just wanna die.

nailed it

> tfw no terminator robo gf to protect you from niggers and suck your dick raw

Go watch her movie "colossal" the movie is a coded plea of help from sexual abuse. This movie is not funny but Hulu has it listed as a comedy.

Instead of you get are "sexbots" that are hit paraplegics that can't really move on their own.

The problem is,white people don't really like raping.

Better than nothing. I can just protect myself and my paralyzed waifu from harm.

>Admit it, you would give your kidney to fuck some of the gorgeous women
lol no. Getting your dick wet is nice but it's not the end-all be-all. It's not even really worth picking up the tab at a fancy restaurant. You're a fucking monkey if you're making any big sacrifice in life just to get pussy.

Yesterday st work I said "people get away with everything". My flip coworker said "WHITE people get away with everything. He said that's a completely different argument my friend. But we were talking about Weinstein. I think most already see Weinstein as white. People think Jews are white.

I fucking ADORE her nipples

raping women and creating hollywood propaganda isnt how I create my idealized Aryan republic

I hate him because he's a Democrat

whatever, I bet she loved that dirty old men sucking them. Actresses are enormous whores

>because he is a Jew?
ask yourself now why we hate the jews

Whatever? She stars in a film about a giant monster and robot, it's labeled a comedy, and the entire movie is about abuse and no punch lines. It might as be written : Dear Sup Forums.

When we watch documentaries about different cultures from various parts of the world, you see how truly barbaric and ruthless non whites are. They are certainly not humans in the same sense whites are humans. This is obvious, it is scientific. If you were to go into any US inner city and observe nigger behavior, it is crystal clear how violent, savage, feral, unintelligent, and lacking of empathy niggers are. Our ancestors drew lines and boarders, and protected them with walls and the force of armies of men for good reason. We have let the droves of brutal savages into our lands, and we have to.deal with the consequences. Rape, murder, theft, pettiness. No matter where you go, niggers are niggers. It's not about economics. It's not about the environment they're raised in. Niggers brains are wired differently, and operate differently than the white man. Niggers cannot build a decent society. Only completely and utterly destroy everything that is decent and good. Niggers behave like niggers, because they are niggers.

How much longer must we suffer? How long will we have to endure the loneliness and feels? Robo gfs must be made a top priority.

soon brother soon. we are working on the problem.

People in the west react to anything involving a white man doing wrong like a salivating Pavlov dog. Cucks can barely contain themselves and jump at the opportunity to tell you how awful white people are and how wrong it is for us to be alive. At least niggers have an excuse because they're just stupid and subhuman. Cucks are a damn shame. They would believe in Santa clause well into adulthood if the entertainment culture and mass media told them he exists. What's frightening to me is, how passionate these leftists are, with a complete lack of logic. An absent minded soldier is the most dangerous kind.

Why are Jewish Hollywood producers such rapist and predators?

The nips are working on it tirelessly. They have to be!

see

Those are some perky nipples, user.

Every jealous cuck and feminist cunt is tearing into big Harv right now, you know, the guy who 'sexually harassed' all those poor innocent women, women who either wanted something from him or had already received something from him, stuff like international stardom and untold riches and whatnot, women who knew exactly what was going to happen the moment they decided to go up to his hotel suite, women who never breathed a word about any of this, until his embittered brother hired a lawyer and vast sums of money were being mentioned.

Every man I know, and I'm talking about real men by the way, not half men, not permanent wetback teen boy fucks who watch superhero movies and play video games into their 30's and 40's, every real man that I know would have done exactly the same as old Harv, starlets left, right and centre, some of the most desirable pussy on the planet right there in front of you, desperate to please you and make you happy, are you fucking kidding me? I'm gonna bend those bitches over the balcony and bang the living shit outta them all until my balls have been milked bone fucking dry.

the whole world hates this guy right now, he is a massive pariah, i doubt most people care about him being a jew and more about the fucking chaos that surrounds this happening and the potential for some pedo shit to come out so we can burn this fucker to the ground

he was FUCKING KIDS

Here is a you. The thread had a bunch of shills trying to change topic of post while promoting degeneracy as being okay.

he's my hero
he basically peak performed

> Admit it, you would give your kidney to fuck some of the gorgeous women he has stuck his shmekle in

No, you fucking degenerate. Shitbags that think like you need to be gassed, plz neck yourself.

Get the fuck off my board, kike.

>I honestly haven't heard of most of the women involved in this scandal
Me neither. According to Captain Sweden, some guy whose name I heard a few times banging a bunch of sluts, some of whom I've heard of, constitutes me getting cucked. Okay.

Age of consent is stupid anyway

15 year olds are ready for dick

The MSM is already ranting about (((white men.))) Perhaps meme this pic?

That fat kike ruined several high quality women and made them corporate slaves and feminist cancer propaganda relays that have big influence on young girls all over the world.

May he rot in hell along with all jews that support him.

checked...
But grow the fuck up.

It's a pasta but worth a reply.

He is a jew, that in itself make this entire thing degenerate.

Yes, we need to emphisize the he is a jew, a jew exploiting white women.

Keep eating your own kike bait samich motherfucker.

You have to _sell_ your soul... he can't just take it.

Anti-male witch hunts are why I have a pillow waifu.

> and staying that way

youtube.com/watch?v=SBDYGOzViuI

make this viral

>Does pol only hate this guy, when all is said and done, because he is a Jew?

Unironically yes. I don't give a shit about some harpies bitching about how seeing a guy wear a bathrobe in his own room constitutes sexual assault, but I wouldn't give up on a chance to bash a gigajew and watch his career burn.

also this

Because none of them went along with it willingly, right? They were all literally raped and then none of them went public for years. Yeah, I'm sure that's what happened.

They're just scum all around, dude: perverted guys who think sexual favors are okay and the whore-in-denial women who go along with it as long as they benefit from it. Hollywood has been shit for a long time.

This. Also,

>Drumpf withdraws from Iran deal
>Iran builds nukes and wipes out Israel

9d scrabbopoly

>Admit it, you would give your kidney to fuck some of the gorgeous women he has stuck his shmekle in

No. Untrue.
It took a while but finally I understand Why feminist hate white men. It is NOT white men they hate but JEWS. Feminist are blaming the sexual harassment of Hollywood on white males, because they refuse to speak the truth it is NOT white males but Jewish men that is the problem. NO ONE in America will ever blame the Jews for anything because of WW2 Holocaust.

Hollywood's problem is Jewish men not WHITE MEN!

You basement dwelling losers are all just jealous because alpha Jews get all the pussy!

What does a little 10 year old girl know about life?
Get cancer, tool.
The scope of the social engineering done is deeper and is going on for much longer.

its cause hes a jew and got caught, now we can ruin his life

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

They are a breed similar to muslims.
It doesn't surprise me.

Holy shit, a communist I would kill quickly.

Yes that is their only reason.

I do think it's hilarious that pol bitches about distractions being made by the left etc.

Now they are using this guy and Eminem to distract from Trump getting BTFO on an international scale.

more like a kike who purposely targeted non-kike women to rape/assault

even a jew magazine agrees
tabletmag.com/scroll/246724/the-specifically-jewy-perviness-of-harvey-weinstein

She wasn't 10 yrs old when Weinstein creamed her. Cry more faggot.

there are literally 1,000 "harveys" aka kike creep rapist executives running around hollywood/manhattan as we speak. unless other dominos start to fall this is all bullshit -- looks like the kikes are trying to smokescreen the masses by targeting gentile A listers like ben afflec

kimmel is a made man who sold his soul a long time ago. a crypo jew that only bangs kike women

I feel like thw whole thing is a diversion from Las Vegas. Been topnews after the fucked up last press conference.

Wrong.
It's better to have one virtuous woman by my side my entire life than to fuck any amount of sluts, regardless of how beautiful they might be.

You bunch of degenerate faggots, men are the upholders of morality. Don't complaim about women's promiscuity when you're a person who condone promiscuity if it benefits you.

She's not impressive at all. I'd still fuck her though.

sorry, I'm not a rapist who uses power to coerce sex

I also don't sexually assault women

it's just icing on the cake that this pervert is Jewish

>Admit it, you would give your kidney to fuck some of the gorgeous women he has stuck his shmekle in
You know, some of us really do believe in monogamy and marriage and one woman for the rest of your life. It's disappointing that some of our celebrity waifus traded that for fame, but that doesn't change how we feel.

whats up with his eyes? whats that purple / yellow stuff?