/CFG/ CALIFORNIA FIRES GENERAL - DAWN OF THE THIRD DAY EDITION

Anybody not in affected communities: stay on alert. There was an attempted arson in San Rafael that was luckily put out before any serious damage could be done, or the fire could grow too strong. Keep eyes and ears out for any potential fires, keep eyes and ears out for any potential arsonists. We're already spread thin, we need to all stay vigilant. RWSS are about protecting people, anons. It's about understanding we have need to work as a team to benefit the community. Be smart, be safe.

google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?ll=37.49771915506931,-118.22811412883755&hl=en&z=7&source=embed&ie=UTF8&mid=1TOEFA857tOVxtewW1DH6neG1Sm0
maps.nwcg.gov/sa/#/?/38.824/-121.9114/9
youtu.be/ItcrGFBn39A
youtu.be/3wsegE01zUE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
usnews.com/news/best-states/california/articles/2017-10-12/the-latest-official-california-fires-grew-a-bit-overnight
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/14279
twitter.com/SRFD/status/917783039370870784
twitter.com/CAL_FIRE
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/10/10/president-donald-j-trump-approves-california-disaster-declaration
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>No controlled burns or monthly maintenance of kindling
THIS IS HOW YOU GET GIANT FIRES

Make California Great Again or else the chinese will establish a beachhead there and infiltrate the entire USA

How was the wind last night for the fires? Doesn't look better at a glance.

They already own vast amounts of property from Vancouver to LA. Quite a bit in SF.

Let's just burn it down and establish our own invasion from the Midwest.

The maps I'm looking at haven't changed, and it's a bit early to start pestering people about the state on the ground.

Is Oakland/SF still covered in thick smoke?

there's a thin layer but heavy smell here in Stanford

Wasn't so thick in Petaluma yesterday, so I assume not. Still dark here, but it smells worse today...

>Chinese land in California
>prepared warheads explode along the length of the fault lines
>California slides into the ocean taking all the leftists and Chinese with it
>still have to pay my bill at the Hollywood Hawaiian Hotel
>ring of fire gets set off, Mt. Tambora and Anak Krakatau explode
>most of Asia buried under massive pyroclastic flow
>nothing of value is lost

Real talk though

How likely is it that it was a coordinated firebug group attack?

Coordinated? Not likely. All caused by arson? That's the working assumption of people in the know.

>Asia gone
>Nothing of value
>Japan
Leave Sup Forums parasitic niggerjew

>Japan
>value
Oh yes. Degenerate cartoons, shit culture, and a negative birthrate to boot.

Post updated maps, if you got them. I'll be at work in a bit and would like to stay updated.

boi cheg the OP

Controlled burns on grass land by houses is really impossible. The problem arose from the wind. It's not like these open spaces next to homes were over grown.

I mean in picture form. My phone doesn't like to load the map apps well, and my breaks are short.

fine, what fires you want an update on?

Fuck this state. Let it burn.

Sonoma and santa rosa area, mostly down to Petaluma. Since last I saw the evacuation bubble was getting closer to us over here. We're the most safe area up here, surrounded by a semi circle of fire.

CalFire will probably update after sun up. Which is right now. So, maybe an hour or so.

Alright, I'll be keeping an eye on those as well anyway. I'll try to keep you posted.

We know the deep state is stepping it up. This might be another attack like Vegas. Causing more chaos ahead of 11/4 and before they bring down the economy will help them. The Deep State doesn't have many options left.

Do you know if the maps in the OP update regularly? I think the one on google maps is hooked up with CalFire. It just seems like I haven't seen any change since yesterday.

I have the CalFire app. It doesn't give a time of the update. If you can claw your way through the Fire info, you can find updates. But they will wait for daylight to get aircraft up and crews on the fire to establish lines. Then update themselves, then public. I don't think it will take a long time, but not right away

Leave Sup Forums you stupid parasite.

All fires were updated around 2300 pst yesterday. I'm not expecting update up after 0900

Well get light'n user. Start with Karperdicks house and continue to Cuckerbergs

Thx m8

Yesterday ash was falling in Berkeley, sky looks blue today though

Calistoga please

lol burn down cali

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

Too bad San Fagcisco isn't burning.

Will do, stay safe.

usnews.com/news/best-states/california/articles/2017-10-12/the-latest-official-california-fires-grew-a-bit-overnight

The fires are all out guys. Good job. We did it.

nice

Didn't an user say that terrorists would do this shit and the (((media))) would say they were accidents?

>the spirit of Chocolate Rambo is out for revenge, taking out the evil c*lifornians the same way they killed him
Godspeed

been digging through CalFire info. Maps are updated. If you're in the middle of those fires and you have somewhere else to stay, you might want to do that.

GIS map for Atlas fire.

Here's Nuns and Tubbs.

Leave Earth you stupid weeb. You might be the only thing here more worthless than a slant eyed nip.

SoCo fag here. Can confirm that at least one of the fires was arson. Do not think they are coordinated.
>Be me
>Watching fires in Geyserville at sundown
>Notice another fire 5 miles up wind on a ridge top
>Fire almost burns parents house
This was the fire east of Cloverdale that grew yesterday.

I've had that thought. Doesn't seem like "terrorism", because terrorist attacks get claimed by a political group in order to forward an agenda. This seems more like wanton destruction, rather than a move on the grand chessboard.

You can also hear other small fires that are reported and extinguished quickly. I think many of these are arson.
Listen to CalFire scanner here: broadcastify.com/listen/feed/14279

The morning press conference is set to begin in 30 min. They are doing them every day now at 9:30am 2pm and 6pm local time.

anything live?

There were confirmed cases of Arson is San Rafael and Vallejo. One user said something about an arson case in Concord, but no sauce on that. No descriptions of any of the perps to my knowledge.

These things are larger than SF, and there's multiple of them. It's hard to track them live.

>i have no right to complain about the US becoming Newer Mexico

Yesterday I talked to someone I know that claimed they saw 2 people with masks over their faces try to start another fire. There was an arson attempt in Marin Tuesday as well.

Any proofs?

Just this, not really "proof". Person who told me the story is a sweet old cat lady though so I have no reason to believe she lied.

twitter.com/SRFD/status/917783039370870784

Why do all the fires have to happen where more conservative people live

Why can’t SF be the one to burn to the ground

Yesterday I talked to someone I know that claimed they saw a faggot lying on the internet. There was an lying attempt in Sup Forums Tuesday as well. Desperate!

If you live in Cali, you should vacate
this is your Harvey man, leave while you can

Wheres the faggot who always says

>LOL THIS HAPPENS EVERY YEAR LOLOLOL!

That's the only reason I'm reading this thread.

Heres your (you), go shit up some other thread

California is always on fire, plus with the new aids law its probably just nature balancing things out.

>idgaf

California is paying for their sins. Let it burn.

There we go.

Its all burning away from homes now right?

Can any local user confirm the Rohnert park one getting larger? It has a new name this morning, Pressley Fire

>implying you could ever catch me
Enjoy your fire, Californian fascists that don't let us secede, we are going to burn you down
Ps. For my comrades here on this site plenty of racism and homophobes, get near the coast ASAP, it's gonna be huge.
FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE FASCISTS CIS SCUM PEOPLE

CA has always had an arson problem. I worked as a contractor for Calfire for about 7 years, and I'd wager fully half the fires we got were arson, the rest being nature and stupidity.

One of my favorites was a guy who went to Melones to BBQ, threw the BBQ back in the bed of his truck afterwards, and then drove down the highway scattering hot ash all over the nice dry grass. Left a half mile long stretch of fire behind him. Air assets killed it (when we still had direct attack gel along with retardant), but I still cant believe the thought process (or lack thereof) that led him to think "this is fine."

Sauce in that map? I'm only finding the google map overlay

Pressley Fire is kind of a non-issue right now. Tune in to KSRO if you want to hear the latest from CalFire.

Right now it looks like all of the fires are moving towards lightly populated areas. If we can avoid SW winds, we should be in good shape.

Has Trudeau offered to ship in some Africans yet?

it' been on fire almost all summer.

Yes, isis used there wind generators to blow 50mph winds down on Santa rosa to burn down Applebees.

Check the OP
Yeah, I know about that fire, I live right next to it. I heard it was a single male seen fleeing. Any description that lady gave? If you felt like going back and asking her what else she remembered, it might go a long way to help catching whoever did that.

We need to change the demographics to MCGA

Christ, what the fuck. It's idiots like him that mean I can't even barbecue on my own patio anymore.

we just have to burn the yuppies out

Any regrets for the way you fucks in Comiefornia acted when Gatlinburg burned? #NOTONEPENNY of federal aid until all illegal immigrants are expelled from California.

Worked with 85 & 86 in my day.

Y-you guys are cool.

anyone else starting to think its norks or muslims doing this ?

No, more likely it's degenerates or leftists. My bet is on degenerates, frankly.

why did you sell the west coast to the chinese and the east coast to the jews? amerisharts are really starting to piss me off

Insurance won't pay for your hotel until you get a mandatory evacuation notice. Staying in a hotel for a week or two isn't cheap, and the shelter option ought to be reserved for poorer folks.

F R E E M A R K E T

Its Antifa libtards making a social statement because the world doesn't tolerate them enough. Hope they find these fuckers and burn em slowly

I work in San Rafael right next to where it happened, but the story I was told happened up in Sonoma.

Containment:
Nuns 3% 14,698 acres
Tubbs 10% 34,270 acres
Atlas 3% 43,762 acres
Partrick 3% 10,817 acres
37 90% contained, so thats one off the map at least.

Source
twitter.com/CAL_FIRE

If only...

If only there was a dam with a lot of water that could put out these fires?

We should nuke it and suck out all the ozygen

Burn California Burn. Take all you libshits and illegal immigrants to hell with you.

IsCaliforniaOnFire.com

#NOTONEPENNY of federal aid to California until the drop the states sanctuary status and expels all illegal immigrants from their borders no matter what their age.

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/10/10/president-donald-j-trump-approves-california-disaster-declaration

>Today, President Donald J. Trump declared that a major disaster exists in the State of California and ordered Federal aid to supplement State and local recovery efforts in the areas affected by wildfires beginning on October 8, 2017, and continuing.

>Federal funding is available to the State and to eligible local governments and certain private nonprofit organizations on a cost-sharing basis for emergency work in the counties of Butte, Lake, Mendocino, Napa, Nevada, Sonoma, and Yuba.

>Federal funding is also available on a cost-sharing basis for hazard mitigation measures statewide.

>Brock Long, Administrator, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), Department of Homeland Security, named William Roche as the Federal Coordinating Officer for Federal recovery operations in the affected areas.

>Damage assessments are continuing in other areas, and more counties and additional forms of assistance may be designated after the assessments are fully completed.

>california
>can't get water
>severe draught
>severe heat
>place catches spontaneous fire
>critical level of smugness reaches a point which literally scorches the state
I genuinely fucking hate california, but I wish them well during these hard times.

My family all lives up there and I have been going in and out rescuing people and animals.

These fires were started by power lines blowing in the wind and touching each other causing sparks to rain down onto dry brush. It also caused pole transformers to explode, raining molten metal onto the ground.

You could see this everywhere. There were probably hundreds of fires started this way and most of them were extinguished immediately, but a few got out of control.

Thank you, toothpaste. Brothers in marijuana.

Gott strafe california

The family members that voted for Hillary should be left to burn. It will make society better.

California is too fucking dry. People always claim the "weather is the best" because it doesnt rain in the summer. Then THIS shit happens.

the fire isnt real this thread is bullshit stop talking about this you faggots