Why is Chinese history so profoundly nonsensical and destructive?

>random Chink claims to be the younger brother of Jesus Christ
>Starts civil war
>30 million die

>Mao wants industrial revolution NOW
>Tells farmers to melt their tools for steel exports
>They have nothing to work the land with
>Millions starve to death

>Sparrows eat part of the agricultural production
>Mao wants them dead
>China gets filled with rodents
>Millions starve to death

Just 3 recent examples.
I thought they were supposed to be intelligent, what the fuck is wrong with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhang_Xianzhong#Devastation_of_Sichuan
thekbh.org/waysdark.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_occupations
youtube.com/watch?v=Ap3HkDkCLII
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1204787/pdf/ge1301139.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_divergence
zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/海倫清桃
s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/8020624/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=Dnm1v3ju9w8
youtube.com/watch?v=KdkAwqQ0vdA
youtube.com/watch?v=6l8jWHXodQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=mMvkusAI9DM
youtube.com/watch?v=9205MWNAwdA
youtube.com/watch?v=kXmPDLRt6hA
youtube.com/watch?v=c5sjCwZGPjI
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Collectivist mentality. That is all. They are literal human lemmings.

Heaven brings forth innumerable things to nurture man.
Man has nothing good with which to recompense Heaven.
Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhang_Xianzhong#Devastation_of_Sichuan

SINK
THE
CHINKS

On a more serious note, read Ways That Are Dark. I also recommend Lu Xun.
thekbh.org/waysdark.htm

Weren't the chinks conquered and ruled by barbarians for half their history?

They're forging a masterrace through blood and fire. What are you doing?

Master race my ass.

>Vietnam
You guys have probably suffered most from Chinese expansionism. You are perhaps the only nation to have witnessed it at its fullest extent since the time of the Ming dynasty.

According to Francis Fukuyama, China, unlike Europe, never developed a business class, an artisan class of entrepreneurs, who would then demand services such as banking, universities, fair trade policies. As a result China remained two classes - rulers and peasants.

> leaf
Is this logic with Chinese characteristics?

One more reason: chinks are rape babies. The Xiongnu, Xianbei, Khitan, Jurchen, Mongols, Manchus and other nomadic tribes all took a dip into the "Han" Chinese gene pool.

Chinks are an eternal slave race. Either slaves to foreign conquerors or slaves to their emperor. Completely expendable.

Taiping rebellion was to overthrow the manchu it is justified. The han have overthown the manchus but the whites are still the slaves of jews.

>China wants to 'teach Vietnam a lesson' and invades
>Asked what they would do if the Soviets did something in retaliation
>"We would nuke Moscow, we can't hit everything, but we can at least hit Moscow."
>But the retaliation..
>"We will declare People's War and dissolve them when they then try to attack."

China's plan for dealing with Russia if they tried to support their ally was to nuke Moscow and then drown the USSR in bodies.

This would have been horrifying if it didn't sound so hilarious.

Except it also had an empire-wide examination system for meritocratic social advancement. The plus side was that China didn't have as many parasitic interlopers floating around. Their two-tiered system should not be confounded with some kind of western-style feudalistic power-inheriting class of inbred nobility.

thanks for the blackpill

Because there were too many people that larped as emperor

>The han have overthrown the manchus

You can thank Europe and Japan for beating the crap out of Qing to the point that pathetic Han Chinese peasants could finally overthrow their Manchu masters

You Vietgooks are rapebabies yourselves. Basically just Chinese + natives admixture. Even your fucking names such as Viet(越)Nam(南) are derived from Chinese. Come sink me now you little bitch.

>Francis Fukuyama
Yeah, this guy basically is "Gordon Chang" tier, believe him all you want. But there is something called 士農工商 in ancient China.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_occupations

People here don't even have enough basic history knowledge but yet you read shits like Francis Fukuyama to show off, brilliant!

i heard viet women coming en masse to taiwan to marry lower class taiwanese men.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ap3HkDkCLII

Good job drinking the chink kool-aid.
Science suggests otherwise: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1204787/pdf/ge1301139.pdf CTRL + F for "oldest population".
> > The highest intrapopulational divergence was observed within the Vietnamese at 0.00236 (0.236%). The lowest was within the Malay Aborigines and Taiwanese Han at 0.148% and 0.145%, respectively.
In case dumb chinks can't understand what "intrapopulational divergence" refers to: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_divergence
> Genetic divergence is the process in which two or more populations of an ancestral species accumulate independent genetic changes (mutations) through time, often after the populations have become reproductively isolated for some period of time.

So yeah chinks are
RAPE BABIES
A
P
E

B
A
B
I
E
S

while Vietnamese are the oldest population in this part of the world.
Science, bitch!

You're welcome.
CIDF out in full force!

Viets are just dai/zhuang people who speak an austro asiatic language. The lower parts of vietnam are chams and cambodian though.

t. Kevin Chong

YFW Even Japs call Chinks to the Chinks

You heard right.
This one is the most famous one, a famewhore but now she's ruining herself here due to fabricating her resume.
zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/海倫清桃

Logic with Chinese characteristics again. Vietnamese are the oldest population in this part of the world, while chinks are rape babies. Science has showed that. Do you have a problem with that fact?

lol, the vietnamese men must be pissed all their women are running away from them and coming to north east Asia, no wonder they come to 4 chan to vent.

Truly not an argument. If you think Fukuyama is shit tier then fine. So explain why china remained nothing but peasants for 3000 years and didn't develop the land-owning business class, since youre clearly smarter than the rest of us.

Tyrants are good tho fuck science and facts

based Vietbro

Is this just proof Jews advance socities?

The mon khmmer people or the cambodians are the oldest people in this part of the world. There is no such thing as a pure vietnamese race, you guys are mixed with chams and camboodians. same as us Chinese.. Race exists as a spectrum

>Mongols invade China
>Chinese get conquered and enslaved

>Mongols invade Vietnam
>Vietnamese BTFO the invading Mongol armies

>Manchus invade China
>Chinese get conquered and enslaved for 300 years

>Manchus invade Vietnam
>Vietnamese BTFO the invading Manchu armies

I'm still waiting for you to sink me, little bitch. But all I see is your meaningless shitposts. Fucking pathetic.

Xiongnu, Xianbei, Khitan, Jurchen, Mongols, Manchus and all the other steppniggas who once stepped here are ALL part of China now, including their lands, their women, their cultures! ALL ours now! WTF you vietgooks have other than your third world shithole? little gook? Even your own women don't you, they're coming here to marry our men rather than yours little gook.

Yeah, discovering the fact that Vietnamese are the oldest population in the Far East was surprising. However, that is in no way as hilarious as knowing that chinks are rape babies.
Now that the science is there, just show it to them when they try to deny it. In fact, those two faggots in this thread can't say a single thing about that finding. Notice how they are only trying to drag irrelevant shit into the conversation in order to try to stop me from sharing my knowledge regarding CHAYNA.

tfw learning Chinese for a wedding in Taiwan and don't have an 800+ IQ

I like how you strategically left out inventing the gunpowder.

>Truly not an argument.
Yeah, not an argument, You fucking moron Americunt don't even know about 四民社會 in east Asia. Of course you have no argument. I bet you even know your 1776+ fluid genders more well than Chinese history. Fucking Americunt subhuman.

I like how niggers complain about "culturual appropriation" when there the worst practitioners of all time cause there culture consist of rhyming words and having a fat disgusting ass....

You guys are just dai/zhuang people.

s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/8020624/1/

>all his holiness has to do to btfo thousands of chinks is to visit their university

Yeah, so based their women all come here to seek money and fucked by our men.

Is "Ching Chong Bing Bong" an actual phrase

This little chinklet is getting mad as fuck. Looks like Vietanon has GOT you

Haha so funny, bitch more Americunt subhuman, let us all have good laugh.

We need a grand Tour of the Dalai, maybe that way chinks will stay the fuck away from this continent.

Why are vietnamese brides only 'Half price' in Singapore ?

youtube.com/watch?v=Dnm1v3ju9w8

Hahaha holy shit! This chink just can't accept and admit the fact that chinks are rape babies. Instead, he tries to turn it around by saying that WE WUZ QING.
The mongrels which are proud of being mongrels. The conquered which are proud of being conquered. The cucks which are proud of being cucked. Such is the nature of chinks.

I gave you a fucking research paper by the Genetics Society of America. The best you managed to pull out of your ass was a bro science post by dumb chinks like yourself. Seriously?

Why are vietnamese virgins coming to get married here ? is the Vietnamese man not good enough ?

Untermensh of Asia.
youtube.com/watch?v=KdkAwqQ0vdA

>Xiongnu, Xianbei, Khitan, Jurchen, Mongols, Manchus and all the other steppniggas who once stepped here are ALL part of China now, including their lands, their women, their cultures! ALL ours now!

That's not how it works chankoro. It's you chinks who got raped. It's you chinks who belong to the legacy of your rapers and conquerors. So sit the fuck down rape baby.

>WE WUZ QING
Kek

Why don't chinese brides cost a dime in America? Truly a WORTHLESS race.

>china remained nothing but peasants for 3000 years and didn't develop the land-owning business class, since youre clearly smarter than the rest of us.
You know that the main goal of the communist revolution in China was to topple the land-owning class and to give it to the peasantry, right? Who do you think owned all the means of production in China before 1950?

Damn! I've already known about this, and yet forgot to use it. Thanks for reminding me.
Pic related is chinks protesting against being BLACKED. It was a significant part of the Tiananmen Square protests. Just think about that for a second. Getting so fucking mad about being BLACKED that the government had to bring tanks in!

What's got your crooked eyes in such a slant. Youve offered nothing but insults, which proves nothing about the lack of Chinese landowners and the expected accompanying services. I'm sorry you're sick of eating rice with every meal but don't take it out on strangers.

I imagine the fat American behind this post flinching anytime he sees a viet flag.

>hiding behind meme flag

Faggot

A handful of landowners (ruling class) doesn't mean there was widespread property rights for everyone. Most people were peasants up until 1970.

See, that right there. You don’t even realize what you have done, I would bet.

“Seize the means of production...”. What the fuck are you even taking about? In China, a country of agrarian peasants what the fuck does that phrase even mean?

In our country at the present what does that mean? You want to seize the burger fries at Mickey D’s and Equity Portfolios? Wtf? Do you even realize how retarded that is?

they are "die hards" for everithing

>You want to seize the burger fries at Mickey D’s and Equity Portfolios?
Not only that but also everything else.
Then our nice communist overlords will manage it for us...for our own good.

>muh meme flags reeeee!
god yes, more please. I can hear the rhythmic prattle of your greasy keyboard as your fat stubby sausage fingers pound the keys down with your autistic impotent yankee anger

>>Sparrows eat part of the agricultural production
>>Mao wants them dead
>>China gets filled with rodents
>>Millions starve to death

>rodents

>rodents

it's because they are a perpetually divided society that don't even speak the same language, and constant civil war brings them together.

>pay debts

Shut up chink.

It was mostly locusts, my mistake.

I think he meant vermin.

.50 centers are funny how booty blasted they get.

Show your flag cunt. I bet you're some sweaty south American.

POO

IN

Is that a normal occurrence in China? Seen many videos depicting similar behaviors.

LIU

They're bigger streetshitters than the pajeets but they're better at covering it.

What

The answer, Opie is Dynasty Warriors

POO

Is it socially accepted to do this in the mainland or just a bunch of weirdo outliers?

IN

The miracle of chink streetshitting.

and still they move ahead while the ocident dies...

What you can't deny thought is that chink lack creativity...

doesn't even look like that street is designated...

no,thats the arabs and niggers who are like that

LIU

Only acceptable if you're a chink. If you're a foreigner and do it, chinks will make a big stink about how you're such a barbarian.

China is a garbage-like country.
Historically China is garbage, it is still garbage. It is only disaster for Japan that such a country is located next to the sea.

Take a look China. Extreme environmental pollution. Water, air, river, sea, soil, vegetables, meat, fish. In China all these are murderous garbage.
A dictatorship state dominated by the Chinese Communist Party. There is no democracy, rule of law, human rights, freedom of speech.
In addition, the Internet is fully censored.
The Communist Party massacred tens of thousands of civilians demanding democracy in the Tiananmen Incident.
Human moral is collapsing in China.
Chinese citizen makes feces everywhere.
Executives of the Communist Party carry out a large amount of accumulation of wealth due to corruption.
The public is just a slave to be exploited. Wealthy people and elites are fleeing to Canada and Australia.
In order to disturb public dissatisfaction, China invades abroad.
They invaded Tibet and Uyghur.
Now China is invading the East Asian country.
Neither the people nor the nation deserve to be trusted.
Japan will compete with China's expansion by strengthening the military power and cooperating with the USA, India, Taiwan, and Southeast Asia.

>they move ahead while the ocident dies
In fact that's not as much merit of the Chinese as suicide by our august leaders.

Probably just the way the chinese are

but hey, we're still here.

That's also part of our history for thousands of years yet: still here

the way things are going, you guys probably wipe yourself out before we do

They're on the same tier as niggers and spics.

Why are the Taiwanese constantly buttblasted? Your parliament fights are world renowned.

youtube.com/watch?v=6l8jWHXodQ0

youtube.com/watch?v=mMvkusAI9DM

youtube.com/watch?v=9205MWNAwdA

youtube.com/watch?v=kXmPDLRt6hA

youtube.com/watch?v=c5sjCwZGPjI

watching this viet nigger attack chinks is like watching
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

inferiority complex runs so deep. top kek. love this lose-lose bantz

Mongols or Qing?

Chinese civilisation is infinitely superior to American primitivism. China is shit now because of Western (Jewish) influence (Marx first, now Freidman).

Thanks Murica for bowing to the kikes and helping them spread their poison because you are too stupid and uncultured to know when you're being manipulated.