USA is leaving UNESCO because it is "antisemitic". Since when is the Orange Lord sucking Jewish Cock so hard?

USA is leaving UNESCO because it is "antisemitic". Since when is the Orange Lord sucking Jewish Cock so hard?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/
youtube.com/watch?v=jmNmGEf-gSg
youtube.com/watch?v=sTKTWGhJ0Fs
youtube.com/watch?v=qTF3UT4loBU
youtube.com/watch?v=DSiOIM1wEQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IT'S SIX HUNDRED DIMENSIONAL CHESS

>Since when is the Orange Lord sucking Jewish Cock so hard?
Democrats will have to counter this by running Lyndon Larouche in 2020

Israelis are based. You're just a nigger colony, g*rman

Give me a quick rundown and why should I care?

Donald Trump has a fat womanly ass and I want to fuck it. I was to spread those cheeks and find his little stinker and feel that back meat squish against me as I plug him up.

since the start

Does this mean we can leave, too? Because i sure hope so. Don't want anti-semitism to be on the rise again, after all.

>white supremacist
>"Israelis are based"
uhm?

Because its most likely a jewish ploy. Land near the gulf in texas once protected and most of alaska will be fair game for oil

I'm confused. I thought all the /pol infographics say that UN is run by jews, i.e. jew world order?

Since from the very start? You just forget it every time because you've projected your own beliefs on him.

helping too many sand/niggers which are predominantly Muslim?

good move, let Yurup have all the niggers

Looks like an easy excuse to get out of an org that promotes cultural marxism versus American cultural values.

Since his campaign when he stated he supports Israel and never said anything racist, pro white, sexist, etc.

Why does pol see him as a savior when he disagrees with you?

pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/

>Trump uses Israel as an excuse to bail on a shitty UN thing
>stormfags and communists fall for the trap

Commies and Neonazis are proving once again why they never win. 2 birds, 1 stone.

He gobbling the kosher kock. I love this timeline. All the left wing boards/sites are becoming counter-semitic since his election.

The UN is also antisemitic

>stormfags
Hitler had a point, didn't he?

youtube.com/watch?v=jmNmGEf-gSg

The goyim know. We've collectively wasted trillions on the kike for less than nothing in return. Once the boomers die off.. wew lad.

He's a cripto, you all know that before november 2016.

>The UN is also antisemitic
Help, I'm still confused (sorry, I'm new here). I did some "research" and the infographics all seem to say that UN is zionist/jew world order. How can it be antisemitic then? Is it some elaborate ruse?

u..unatco?

For a zionist organization they sure condemn Israel a lot.

Wow big if true

Note that unesco doesn't DENY the anti israel bias.
We withdrew in 84 for pro-soviet bias, and didn't reenter until 2002.
Unesco is costly and highly politicised, not to mention corrupt and/or incompetent.

>germany

His daughter is literally fucking Jewish? I don't know why Pol sucks his dick so hard.

>For a zionist organization they sure condemn Israel a lot.
But my research says that they are part of ZOG. I dunno, its weird.

If the Jews love him so much why is the Jew media online/offline always shilling against him?

Donald Trump is and always has been completely subservient to Jewish interests. Even allowed his kids to marry into the cult.

I'll never understand why Sup Forums fell for that obvious con artist.

I don't care what they are, get my country out of this shit

>Orange Lord sucking Jewish Cock so hard?
His daughter is a pro at it

It triggers faggots/shills/libtards/jews. Like you!

youtube.com/watch?v=sTKTWGhJ0Fs

youtube.com/watch?v=qTF3UT4loBU

youtube.com/watch?v=DSiOIM1wEQ4

Faggots.

Zionist != Soros' ilk

Jews of the globalist variety aren't fans of Israel. Khazars who want to pretend they are ethically pure Jews.

>If the Jews love him so much why is the Jew media online/offline always shilling against him?
Yeah, it doesn't make any sense. I'm going to research it more.

He is just using the Israel thing as an excuse. It sounds better than saying its a stupid waste of money. Which it is....

>against freedom, liberty and western values
yeah, probably against child labour, and pro-universal healthcare and education...

we all know america wants slavery reinstated as well as 5-year-old kids to start working.. Because muh freedom.

What is UNESCO?

Yet Eminem and other leftards still claim he "hates Jews" and is a "Nazi".

How can they have so much cognitive dissonance?

Keep making excuses for your Jew-loving retard of a leader, faggot.

>Donald Trump is and always has been completely subservient to Jewish interests. Even allowed his kids to marry into the cult.
>I'll never understand why Sup Forums fell for that obvious con artist.
Because the majority of /pol aren't jew-obsessed nazis who spend hours a day spamming propaganda. The majority don't care about conspiracy crap - they care about actual policies that will improve prospects for young, middle and lower class americans, e.g. immigration, taxes, etc. This is what trump brings to the table.

>muh israel
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The UN is heavily influenced by Saudi Arabia and Chine, who naturally hate Jews and/or see them as a competing world power that must be crushed.

That said, the UN is still a massive platform for allowing Jewish globalist banks to dominate everybody. It would be better if the whole thing was dismantled.

You can thank Bulgaria for this.

Six Gorillion-D Chess goyim. But in all seriousness UNESCO is a useless org. Trump is right to get out.

When he is getting ready to slip the knife in their back the moment they doublecross him and being able to say "after all I've done for you"

came here to post this

>Looks like an easy excuse to get out of an org that promotes cultural marxism versus American cultural values.
/thread

>leave because UNESCO is antiwhite
>get scolded, ridiculed, massive legal problems
>leave and claim UNESCO is antisemite
>only Sup Forums out of interest and lefties out of butthurt bat an eye

You mean UNATCO?

>Land near the gulf in texas once protected and most of alaska will be fair game for oil

Good.

>being against domestic oil production

So you'd rather be dependent on sandniggers?

Prob longer than Germany has had a thing for the swiss...Oh the drama when the slave class gets uppity.

Trump fags will defend this, he literally allowed a jew to fuck and impregnate his daughter with jewish seed and does everything in his power to defend the jews, and yet you retards will defend him because "muh luberals BTFO". Trump is literally a jewish shill ever since he got elected, and Sup Forums is fucking lost.

Wasn't UNESCO the organization trying to ban anime/manga due to loli?

If so, fuck them, although Trump is still an ass.

They are all jew puppets, not even electing literally Hitler we managed to do something about it.

Actually read about Unesco before spewing out bullshit.
Sure, leaving it because of Israel is a sad reason. But him actually pulling USA out of it no matter what is gold worth.

pretty sure it's just to avoid having to pay the $500 million dorra the US owes in unpaid debts to UNESCO since they stopped paying in 2011 and the antisemitic thing is just an excuse, I mean, Israel hasn't left.

Leaf butthurt is best butthurt

BUT DADDYYYYYYYY I'M JEWISH AND SO IS MY SON