2012: Barack Hussein Obama
2008: Barack Hussein Obama

jew
nog
asian

200, Pickle Rick

134, Trump.

Bernie Sanders

140, voting is a fucking sham. Your girl got more votes and still lost. I just let the world turn and it sometimes works out. Don't think you can make a difference with a vote.

saged

1, trump

CIA getting bored again? Constant spam of these trashy data mining threads.

No idea because I don't give a fuck, trump

1, Hillary

HILLORY ROADHAM CLUMPHTON

6 gorillion
hillary

2 iq

bodnalb brudmpft

1488, HITLER

This guy

I couldn’t vote this election so my first vote ever will be for Kanye West

214, wrote in oprah.

Hillary

Sanders write-in

143, Trump

ew

HRC

>150
>Trump

98 to 130 (depends on the amount of coffee in me)

2016 Trump
2020 Trump

600 and Harold Bluetooth

a mind is a terrible thing to waste

>slide
king nig nog and social sanders

>140
>can't understand fptp

149, Trump

130, neither, voting is for fags.

lel

youtu.be/sSJ0Rtvs5Z4

Trump

Obama.

300 Attilla the hun

Uhhhhh...75 Trump

Hitler

High priestess of moloch

> you are with her?!

154, the Green Party in Norway.

If I was a burger I'd vote for the equivalent. Neither Clinton or Trump deserved my vote and your two-party system is terrible.

Jill Stein

Thread Slidington IV

Sage this shit

I can literally vote for the don who will win either way or some cuck dem, kanye it is he said free yeezys for everyone if he wins

177, Bernard Sanders of course.

Macron

Stay mad, LePen slavbots.

O love you libtards. You are so retarded you don’t realize IQ as a concept is meaningless in adults, right? So here you are, over 18, and think you are bragging about your “IQ” when all you are really doing is displaying your imbecility for the world to see.

No wonder Trump is killing you with his Twitter squirrel cannon.

420 Bernie Sanders

>133, Hillary Rodham Clinton.
iq is a meme and you just proved it.

vermin supreme

Last three digits
I voted for my neighbor in local elections.

I wrote in Sanders

Clinton was 100% awful and Celebrity Apprentice is... Self-explanatory here we fuckin are.

If Gary Johnson wasn't a crackpot Libertarian and they had a real candidate to throw into the grotesque presidential campaign I probably would've voted Libertarian.

156 Gary Johnson though if I could get a do-over I'd vote Trump.

IQ tests are completely useless, more so for the 20 question internet tests you fags take. Far more goes into a person inteligence then what you can quantify on a simple test. IQ tests realy on check basic math, reading, and logic. And if you still go below 150 all that tells me is you lack a propor understanding of one of those fields. You could have a kid who can calculate complicated probabilities and map out boss paterns for a game he loves, but you put that same problem on paper as a guy golfin an their is no way he will give the same results. The only way to test IQ is to custom craft a test for each person.

Venstre.

135 Trump

Bush
Bush
Ron Paul
Ron Paul
Trump

133, Donald John Trump

115,vasilis leventis

6,000,000, Hillary

154 in california so i didnt vote.

300 billion
Evo Morales

This. University professors brainwashed my ex into thinking she's a genius due to high IQ test results and now she's completely obsessed with them and obnoxious as fuck. To no one's surprise she's actually dumb as a brick and her political opinions are whatever is popular at that time in her clique. She thinks Hillary is a feminist hero.

134 Trump

2016 Jill Stein
I still can't believe we have a literal orange misogynistic, ignorant, imperialistic nationalist in charge of the United States of AmeriKKKa.

common core retards and a leaf, fuckin invest in education than & stop raising retards

126: Trump

6 gorrillian, Trump

216, Jill Stein

didnt vote

137 Donald Trump

Have her tak another one, she will probably bomb it, most test in Universities are more as a confidence booster.

132, Trump

over 9,000
ronald reagan

199 Wrote in Bernie Sanders

Didn't know Sup Forumslacks were all literal geniuses :^)

you know, they add 40 points to your test results if it's looking like you have liberal bias.

(Beyond euclidean numbers)
Yeb!

Myself

These yards don’t even realize the goddam DEFINITION of “IQ” is cognitive age/ developmental age. Hence it is retarded to even talk about “IQ” in a human that is completed cerebral anatomical maturity. Fucking brainlets.

143, Trump

Obongo
Kasich

And yes, regrettablly, Hillary.

Also
IQ =who gives a shit
Bush
Write in Herman Cain
Write in Ben Carson (Bush would have been write in if you didnt waist so much money on stupid shit)

85 - Hillary

160, Jeb

I'm with her!

>WHOM you voted for

IQ: 85

Seven million.
Jeb bush.

You're so right man. IQ has zero correlation with actually being intelligent. My god how did I not realize this?

Unmeasurable (200+), Thomas Gimpfst

Kek

Rodham = STICKPIG

300+ Harambe

59. Drumpf

Do you think a mechanic who can build an engine from scratch, using only his own knoledge isnt smart? How many mechanic questions are on an IQ test?

I heard you get .133 points for just signing in to the test.

Probably explains your score.

Bernie

146. Didnt vote, its pointless in a state that is not a swing state and never will be. Instead, I redpilled normies, got several people to vote for Trump, and made a killing off of the bookies.

The questions on a IQ test arent aimed at any specific subject, they just measure your brains ability. Have you ever taken an IQ test? lol