Why are glasses (a solution to disability) a "fashion statement"? What next, wheelchairs?

Why are glasses (a solution to disability) a "fashion statement"? What next, wheelchairs?

I don't wear glasses, but if my eyesight goes bad, I'd rather rely on that than sticking glass in my eye or (((laser eye surgery)))

I'd be down to roll around in a designer wheelchair.

do you think glasses as fashion is new

This thread is as stupid as all the lauren southern threads that pop up dailey.
Sage

I almost feel sorry that the jews actually spend money for this quality shitposting. Almost.

>le pic

this isn't fucking /news/ I want to know what powers that be are advertising such backwardsness

People with glasses are mostly found in ultra advanced cities such as Manhattan. Myopic humans are the final step of human civilization. It means that humanity has reached such an absurd level of technological advancement that people who would die immediately in nature due to their poor eyesight can survive simply thanks to their absurdly high IQ and higher state of consciousness.

when fashion companies realized that sunglasses were a fashion statement and considered cool, they realized that they could do the same thing with regular glasses if they could attach attractive fashion brands to them. so they pitched to celebrities (most people have difficulty with visual accommodation as they get older and need minimally reading glasses by their late forties/early fifties) and amped up the glasses = smart reputation so people would have another $150-$300 item to purchase that costs a few bucks to manufacture.

i have worn glasses since age 4 and I was brutalized by other kids in the 90s for wearing glasses. by the end of high school glasses were chic.

At this point, diapers will become mainstream.

I have prescription glasses and I find faggots with regular glass on offensive

Because IQ is negatively correlated visual acuity.

I need new glasses, what are some redpilled classically designed glasses?

Buddy Holly glasses are the mark of the foreveralone beta rapist.

Squared Aviators

marxism

It's like an Aussie or British accent. It's phonetically inefficient and sing songy yet it makes people look more intelligent.

The only acceptable glasses are prescription with the little bar across the top

>Americans buy mobility scooters as fashion statements.

anything Oliver Peoples

>aviators
>TNT id