Brown dick loving white british bitch killed in drone strike
bbc.com/news/uk-41593659

anglos are fucking disgusting

TOLLMAN TOLLMAN

S

Oh, good!

S

RIP

>us government arbitrarily executing Brits who are aiding and abetting brown people

Just like the good old days. The writing was on the wall once Trump put Jackson into the oval office.

Take the bone, get the drone

Good riddance. Muslim loving slut

I don't even think about her. She's not British any more to me, she should have her citizenship revoked. All that she is, is a Muslim terrorist and no loss and will not be thought about after this thread.

> Good riddance to bad rubbish and the trash has been taken out.

This ex-British Muslim Terrorist went out the way she came in, as a nothing.

Seriously surprised the SAS let the burgers have this one, but as we wanted her feral nigger kid dead too i suppose a burger strike was politically less damaging.

Anyways, our SAS are killing ISIS all day every day, we are wiping them all out and their families, the SAS have so many kills in Irawq and Syria, once again the Anglo brings the silent pain to the battlefield and is STILL the undisputed master of the k/d ration in combat situations

Our govt makes a point of killing the Brits first who join ISIS, the SAS takes great pride in killing traitors first.

Toll paid.

SHE PAID THE FUCKING TOLLLL

YES.

USAF has been rewarded 10 bonus points by completing the Racemixer quest.

Thank you, Merka

her faggot son will burn in hell

Terrorist spice

Coal burner becomes burnt coal. Like pottery.

Mine the spice? PAY THE PRICE
Don't be a fremen - say NO to arrakis semen!

I know, right? Fucking glorious.

they killed Sally?
I used to troll her on twitter
An user got junaid killed too

what was she anyways, wasn't she like 40 or something?

rest in piss I guess
what a traitorous cunt

>be fierce independent female punk rock singer who don't need no man
>finally have a kid in your mid 30s, reducing your status as a used up undesirable woman even further
>get your kid drone striked because brown manlets are the only ones who will even pretend you aren't a disgusting old whore
Women's suffrage was a mistake.

S

I take it back, it wasn't her first kid. She's got an older son who has to live with the knowledge that his kid brother got kidnapped to jihadi land and vaporized by a hellfire missile.

Why does he has a churchill bust as well?

Faggot was a piece of shit that sold the future of his country

Trump didn't put the Churchill there, it has been in the oval office for decades

Obama famously had the bust removed from the Oval Office to somewhere else in the White House. Trump put it back as part of his rolling back Obama programs shtick.

>The 48-year-old was reportedly killed close to the border between Syria and Iraq by a US Air Force strike
God Bless America

S