Why do yuropeen's sit like this?

Why do yuropeen's sit like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NxMKlvg2v-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they have no balls to worry about so they sit like a women.

its comfy desu

To keep their vaginas warm

its comfortable asf

ahahahhaha
right on schedule

It's comfortable when you have no male genitals

...by showig us a picture of a Yank sitting like a woman...is he "transitioning"....because Yank land is not a masculine hetero White country.....really begins to makes you think

Why do Americans sit like this?

> Spread legs
> Get raped

I can't sit like that because it crushes my grapes

Okay, so Americans can sit, but can they stand?
:^)

fucking kek'd

Woah, all the faggots who think sitting like this is gay are the true faggots.

Here is Tolstoy sitting like this, the soldier and the writer. More accomplished and more manly than any faggot in this thread saying this is gay.

It's not a gay way of sitting, it's about how you do it and who you are.

I've missed the Poz Dispenser this past week.

A little pewpew in Vegas and everyone forgets about this guy

>writer
FAG

it's actually quite comfy.

They wouldn't want to anger feminists in their country by "manspreading"

>ITT males who don't have BALLS OF STEEL and cant handle sitting like that

It's not feminine to sit like that you idiot, even men do that.

Why not just have your ankle resting on the other leg's knee? that's what's comfortable. Actually crossing your leg to the point where your knees are overlapping is just way too much

Because their vaginas smells.

>amerilards BTFO

Also, it depends on how you cross your legs, when I do, I generally do it like pic related

Muh freedom.
You know: Life, liberty and pursiut of burgers

I sit like that all the time. As long as you're not a fat fuck it's pretty comfy. I bet the founding fathers sat like that while drafting the constitution.

its fucking comfy youfucking lard

I laugh at those who do this. The most feminine way to sit.

forgot pic

As gay as it looks, sitting that way helps your pelvis and base of spine.

You stop feeling your feet at some point.

This.

what about his method?

Must be your autism

It's comfy at first, but then it becomes an unconfortable position.

illiterate subhuman

Then change it back to manspreading duh. There is no limit to how many positions you can change in an hour.

I'm lovin it

What do you think of this position? pic related?

That's the only acceptable crossed leg position for penis owners.

>heels not touching ground
fake slavs

murilards cant cross their little stumpy legs

Must be some romanian gypsies.

American manlets can't relate, their legs are too short to sit like that.

It's the perfect position for exercising while sucking dick

>european
>use an amerishart as example

this is what a sophisticated intellectual posture looks like, you uneducated burgers wouldn't be able to understand

WTF am I european now?

WE

Fucking bydlos.

why are you posting polish soldiers, ahmed?

This.

I always sit like this cause when I cross the legs entirely wmy balls get crushed cause I have muscular legs from running

It's comfortable, but your groin has to be squeezed up between your legs or beneath them, and your foot goes numb after awhile and you have to switch legs.

The ankle on knee crossed-leg position works too if you have enough space, it also suffers from the numbing.

Obsessing about the way other men sit, is pretty homosexual.

It's beta-signalling that "I'm an approachable, inoffensive male."

>>sit like women
>>supports EU
>No wonder you roll over and let Ahmed acquire your wife cuz of white guilt.

We don't, only faggots does it

Kek, mongrels projecting again.

it's comfy when you first position your balls on top of legs instead of crushing them.

Isn't he American?

lol

kill yourself

>only faggots do it
So...Europeans do it?

>Why do yuropeen's sit like this?
Because unlike you, our ties are not that fat. Just admit it, your legs are too thick to cross.

finally someone mentions this

As long as your sack isn't too tight you can strategically move your balls to avoid discomfort.

Nop, europeans conquered your country and put you in

Please delete this post

Right, but that was a long time ago. Now you're all faggots, begging for somali cock and crossing your legs like sissies.

If you have problems sitting like this, you should go to a doctor to have a check up on your balls.

Come and see, i'll show you that my city is more manly than all of your country. Antifag and fucking SJW ruining european's reputation, but we've got also real man who fight to conserve all the thing our country is proud of. Only certain cities in Europe are massively antifa (execpt Germany and Sweden, the antifa land) but in France more than the half of the cities defends their values

But your city is full of sissies, because you're a European. Lol, I don't think you understand logic.

I'm an American, that means I'm infinitely more manly than you on every single level. By being a European, you're showing how weak and feminine you are. You can fix this by coming to America.

kurwa :^)

Lithuania, just because you have no balls doesn't mean that we should have to castrate ourselves.

/Thread.

Nop i don't think you you understand. Come in Europe you'll see if we aren't manly.
Just an example, US football(real name egghand)/baseball fan vs Europeans "soccer" fans. Just took a look at that and you'll see

the balls don't get in the way, you can't sit crossing your legs because you're fat, amerifriend

Soccer fans are all faggots though, because they like soccer.

Lol, are you dumb AND weak?

I have a really tough time sitting like this because I'm American and have balls. But does it usually mean you have a big dick or big legs?

Fucking disgrace

Kladim se da volis tita picko bolesna malomudaska jebem ti sunce

a faggot frenchie appears. for real tho they sit like this cause they have no cock or balls.

stumpy chicken legs

Wtf football kick the shit out of you sir youtube.com/watch?v=NxMKlvg2v-A go and see fat american

Because they don't need as much space for their belly between their legs.

That said I don't understand the balls problem, they are simply resting on top of the legs in that position.

Wow, so you guys have some sort of huge gayout over fagball, that's really intimidating

meanwhile we're winning your wars for you, since your whole country's been feminized so badly

>Jared Leto
>European

mfw

Best post

That's always more than you sitting in your chair
You winning nothing you scumbag, you came 6 months before the end of the first world war and if there wasn't soviet, we had loose the WWII, and come on, if it's a story of the past when we conquiered your pathetic country, the WWs are too

I'm trying it as I'm reading this thread, and it's just not happening. My balls are getting crushed. You Euros must have extremely small cock and balls

the bigger your balls are the easier it is to place them up or down. If you have fat legs, your tiny balls will inevitably be crushed when you sit that way.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Whos this painter?

You can't sit like this if your balls don't hang low enough.

Americans can't do it because their ballsacks are estrogenated and don't hang properly like a man's.

No, me sitting in my chair is STILL more masculine than having a cute little teaparty over fagball. My very existence is more masculine than anything you could do, because I'm an American.

And lol, the only reason WW1 and 2 ended is because *we* stepped in. Those six months between us joining and the war ending is because WE did what YOU couldn't. You owe us your entire country, we rescued you from the Nazis, fucked your women, and left.

Americans are the alpha males, and the french have been demoted to delta males, because the somalis took over the beta male position. You're more pathetic than beta males.

Kys immature degenerate

Haha fagball why is that so funny?

>Brazil modeling himself after a fucking ape

Checks out

You can tell he has to position his legs in a way that gives the crotch more room.

This .
It's funny 'cause it's true. Americans are so fat and their balls so shrinked by artificial food's chemicals that they can't sit properly anymore.

i sit like that because of anxiety, it's basically like shrinking up and getting taught and stiff. It's no fun