Schwarzesmarken / Total Eclipse / Muv Luv

Alternative out soon. Martyrs out soon. Never a better time to save in the name of!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YEAXIoBPhBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yff2xOFo4mg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We'll see East Germans in Eurofront someday, right?

This thread will probably get visited by a moderate janitor.

I think it's best to wait a little while (maybe over night) before starting a new thread.

Not any of the ones that matter.

What is the point of this thread? The OP is so clearly meant to be a general that isn't even about the anime or manga parts of Muv-luv. Jesus Christ user get your shit together.

At some point they'll have to confirm the Theo/Master link and how he got there so either way there may be more East Germans in the near future. Just not any of the ones that matter.

QUALITY

>not expecting to see Kiirke became a legend

Are ye of such little faith?

Lise looks so fluffy. She reminds me of a puppy, even if she's soaked in blood.

Anett is for ____

Doing ketamine with in the bathroom of a gay night club in Soho.

>Schwarzesmarken
why was this one 12 episodes? is a spin-off of the main series?
this one was shitty i dunno why is this a general.

hahaha this one was really good

Which Muv Luv girl would give the best sex?
Marimo is a no-brainer, but still.

That really goes without saying.

Certainly not these two, despite their bodies they are 2pure.

Is the decensor patch out yet?

The anime was shit. Seriously, the finale was a joke. Why are you people still talking about it 7 months later?

Posting best girls.

动画感觉做的不好,但是原作还是很不错的。建议所有动画党有空都能补下小说,动画简直毁原著

Hot girls, rage at the director, hope that the VN will live up to the LN and the occasional discussion about previous parts of the franchise.

Lise would be even better than Marimo because she knows exactly how far too push you. Marimo would just fuck you to death.

I want to fix Nomenklatura princesses' friendship!

>Marimo would just fuck you to death.

Only if you're a wimp like Extra Takeru.

Are we changing tactics doc? I thought you were more angry.

Watching her dance surreally in a nightclub, as your eyes and ears drown out everything but her.

Anette doesn't strike me as the kind who would know how to dance.

Literally a circlejerk at this point, even the mods delete this shitty general.

Report this thread and ignore.

Who is the 'free party'? Age?

I think it's a insult about how anime onlies can continue to make believe their own version of SM off of the anime.

Why do the Chinamen always seem so pissed off in these thread?

Doesn't she? Think about it, years after fleeing the falling of their home, and finally Europe, all the remaining East Germans would be wrecks. Even without fleeing, they'd be wrecks, lonely, tortured souls on the windswept bitter shores of Dover. A few months, a year to adjust, fighting the attempted BETA invasion yet again, and what would they do to drown out the pain, keep it at bay?

Anette would likely have fallen into the club scene, and into drugs. Anything to escape the hurt, the pain. Because every move she dances, in a haze of uppers and tranqs, she gets to pretend she's someone else, anyone else. She doesn't have to be a hero, a martyr. She doesn't have to be a death flag carrier, or a burden maker.

At least awake, she can escape. Her dreams, there is where the reproachful eyes of Inghild, of Pham, of everyone else, looking out at her. Silent, always silent.

Dating, eventually starting a relationship with, comforting her with headpats during her episodic night terrors and PTSD.

half right

Not for very long.

>fighting the attempted BETA invasion yet again
Obviously after the England invasion user.

Chinamen have their own animeonlies?

>Chinamen have their own animeonlies?
Yes we do

>这种垃圾动画都能比赤红刻画优秀....突然不想看了(滑稽)

Reminder that Lise told Theo her dream of living out in their summer home by the lake.

And that Theo took her fantasy as his own.

But instead of Lise by his side, there was Irisdina instead.

So when Lise overheard Theo recounting his wish to take Iris to the countryside the rest was history.

Iris may have much to atone for, but isn't it important that she is atoning? Is it not true that she wanted Theo to be better not simply for her selfish sake, but for his own too?

>blondes
>not completely selfish and inhumane

I want to tug on Lise's braids so I can see her murderous pout.

Why is Lead Belly so ugly?

I want to spike her drink with a very powerful sedative and braid her hair just like in her younger days while she's completely helpless and can't stop me

Does Walther headpat Sylwia?

My google-fu is weak. I'm looking for some information about world population in Alternative and Male to Female ratio.
Can someone help me?

Atoning is important. She knows her desire is partly selfish, but she wants to show Theo that he can still believe in the light. She knows he can believe in, and trust love again.

It would be her final vindication, her triumph as well. With Theo's emergence, she can finally say sorry.

Very nice user. If you truly are exceptional, you may be able to turn her away from the cruel and horrid path she embraced before she became friends with Beato.

说得对,兄弟

But what would adult Beatrix with her 1973 haircut look like?

Does she still sometimes tie it back, or is it too painful of a reminder, and what would it take to get her to style it like she once did?

Even as an innocent child, she still has a predatory air to her, like a wolf on the prowl.

>Does she still sometimes tie it back, or is it too painful of a reminder
It is too painful. Alas, yes

>and what would it take to get her to style it like she once did?
Someone to reawaken her desire to protect, and love, like she did before!

Lick Lise.

Where?

Everywhere

Nignog, she was a hurt, beaten, tortured puppy back then. whimpering alone for someone to save her in those days.

I want to hold her hands and tell her she has beautiful eyes

Like two shining rubies.

Does anyone know how the MiG-25 and MiG-31 deliverd their nuclear payload on the battlefield, how much the yield was and what targets they pritorised first?

I don't think age went into that much detail, but I could be wrong.

It was one billion left in Unlimited I think. Obviously, that's retarded, and as ML has gone on, they've tended to give less precise numbers.

You know how many people live in Eurasia ?
Plus consider shit load of nigger die in the suez canal front.

Look, a lot of all of Europe's populations made it out, even considering the death toll. Obviously tons died, hundreds of millions, but many lived in Europe alone.

Consider, Subsaharan Africa is in the main untouched, South America is also untouched and neither has done anything along the lines of fighting. America is basically leading the war effort, and while the scale of mobilization in their society isn't as deep as it is with the conquered nations, they still have millions and millions actively serving, under arms, and dying.

You are retarded BRfag.

I have to agree with this guy. Eurasia gone and It's quite possible for mankind population drop to below 2 billion by year 2000.

I read somewhere that Male to Female ratio is still relatively close to 40 % to 60%.

But if we only look at age demographic between 15 to 25 years old then Male to Female ratio of population changes to 15% male and 85% is Female. Tho I can't find any quotations to confirm it.

>South America is also untouched and neither has done anything along the lines of fighting

Not technically correct, there are BRs fighting in Sicily in the 90s. However the extent of their deployment is almost completely unknown.

Yes, we are going to see Generalsekretär Gretel

Okay, but they said it was a billion. Just one.

There is also matter of Canada. Let's not forget that USA turned most of the country into nuclear wasteland.

No we won't. That's the last thing we'll see.

With luck, every VN ending will have her die in a hilarious/stupid way. While it won't shut up the Katiafags the way a lame death would shut them up if Katia died, it would at least kill the Gretelfags. The Gretelfags are also mainly the commieposters and Yugoposters. Their demise is welcome.

Sorry i understood is as Around one billion. taht could mean 1.8 billion as well. Anyway.
Maybe One billion was a little overboard. But 2 billion is probable. Add to it constant war against BETA and famine and that's entirely possible.

Monica a cute
Too much salt is bad for you

Tama a shit! A stupid ugly shit!

Look Brazil, it's likely closer to three billion left, 2.5 at the very least, the math just doesn't add up otherwise. You're forgetting also that besides military personnel already in service, governments are trying desperately to promote more population growth, in the Soviets case even resorting to artificial wombs.

Now go away and swim in your faeces infested rivers.

>tfw no Yugoslavia front VN

Suffering
youtube.com/watch?v=YEAXIoBPhBQ

Why are you calling saying he is from Brazil, the brazilian shitposter never cared about how many people live in the muv-luv world, he instead talked about how Iris is a robot so I dont really understand your aggression.

well no one care of canadian and they are really few.

I'm not Brazilian. I'm not even in South America.

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=yff2xOFo4mg

All girls are worthless trash and deserves to suffer.

I think it's a joke on the lacking English. Not sure.

Who wins in terms of anti-American hatred? Yuuko, Yui, or Monica?

Still that a LOT of land that became inhabitable and useless for growing crops. It certainty doesn't help with global overpopulation and famine.

I'm sure Marimo can give a good head.

>ML
>overpopulation

Pull the other one.

Yui. Monica is just bantering and Yuuko can distinguish between different types of Yanks and only has your run of the mill Anti-American attitude.

Overpopulation in the remaining land that is still habitable.

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE

There's different types of Yanks?

>tfw BTR-60PB is cheaper to produce then a BMP-1 while being more effective against the BETA
>tfw the NVA most likely are not using the bronegruppa tactics even tho it would greatly help

Basically the Mig-25 was regarded as a failure, since the mission type just wasn't effective (high speedm no intercept time nuclear delivery). Tactical nuclear blast yields, prioritizing either Laser or frontal Fort charges.

The Mig-31 was an attempt to salvage something resembling the mission while making it more like a normal combat capable TSF. But in the end, the mission type was judged for the most part simply too much sacrifice for relatively little gain, compared to other options.

Delivery afaik was missile, since it doesn't really make sense otherwise. Remember, no intercept by Lasers. You can see a sort of example in this during the F-14's Phoenix launch mission in SM - the hard part of the mission is getting close enough to drop the munitions without losing them.

Be thankful that the BMP are mentioned on the VN

Vivi is a good girl

she taste good.

How do you know if you don't exist for another 10 years?

>soldier-kun
>1983

How do you know, Soldier-kun? You weren't even born yet.

No way. They may as well mention BTR-50.

I'm truly sorry everyone.

I'm the one who first said Yugoslavia front VN many months ago when someone asked what other regions did they want to see.

I'm so very, very sorry. I never knew it would come to this.

The only thing to be sorry is about the collapse of Yugoslavia
>tfw no more Brotherhood and unity

Katerina should have her pigtail pulled at every opportunity.