Don’t you just fucking hate how everyone is so important anymore...

Don’t you just fucking hate how everyone is so important anymore? Nobody is shit to anyone and rules like this are making shit look like a teen dystopian novel... can’t wait for the collapse of western society

The United cuckdom

This is exactly what's wrong with britain. You get something good, and the people who think their important (teachers, social service, council goons) take it away so they can feel relevant.

Tyranny fosters rebellion. Its natural for kids to want good, close friends. These retards are just breeding kids who will 100% find lasting bonds among same minded and same skinned piers after being forced for years to play with the retarded black and muslim kids. Generation Z will probably end up doing some really funny shit when it comes to eugenics and violating ethics.

>Be British
>Not pay for your TV license to be spoon fed your daily propaganda
>Thrown in jail
>Make bail and leave the station
>Get stabbed by an "Asian Male"
>Use a butter knife to butter your bread
>Thrown in jail for carrying a deadly weapon
>Upset, you call your best friend to vent
>Thrown in jail for not having a Best Friend license

The absolute state of Bongs.

the absolute state of bongistan

Literally everyone at my secondary school is racist and the chinks, niggers and dune coons get bullied. Also Fags get beaten daily and femenists get harassed. In a few years when we leave school, it's gonna be great!

Nigel and George hanging out is just too racist, gotta go integrate with Mohammed, Mohammed, Muhammad, and Ahmed too.

It's done specifically in all-white schools so that people don't form attachments and are programmed not to. Then they don't create communities, they don't share similar interests, they don't pair-bond, they don't mate, etc. etc. And in 20 years you'll have another generation of whites who play on their cell-phones while watching one of their brethren be beat to death right in front of them by Muslim niggers.

>secondary school
>when we leave school
>we
>meme flag
I mean, it makes sense but come the fuck on, why did you admit being underage.

kek

also sob

Post the new best friend meme

>Then lecture America about private gun ownership.

the kids are alright. now get banned faggot.

I'm 17, that's not too bad. Also kids my age have got a bad name thanks to 'grime music (niggers screaming)' and 'roadmen'

>UK
>Literally does weapon sweeps and identifies a tire as a weapon

Even leafs would never actually pass some stupid fucking ban on having friends, way to go UK.

Hang yourself jew

L E A V E
E
A
V
E

To be fair, googling a board name usually just results with a link to the board. Iirc the rules dialog only shows up on the home page proper. Pretty easy to miss, not that rules should be abolished.

WHEN IS THIS DEGENERACY GOING TO END!?!
LET THE WEST FUCKING BURN TO THE GROUND!

How was Vegas my freind? How's your cuck country and commie media going?

me too, brother

But user, America has guns to defend itself with. We have nothing.

I got ID'd for a pizza cutter yesterday.

>ban guns
>ban knives
>ban friendship
I would just drive a truck into them

It's just the parasite ruling class trying to keep us down.

You're not allowed on this website young man

I've done drugs, had sex and been so drunk that I puked on a police officer (got cautioned) I think I am allowed on a anomous messaging board.

Sounds like something a commie would say

Get out faggot

Commies should be hanged. Your country's full of god fearing cocksuckers and liberal cunts like yourself fag. Do the world a favour and jump off a bridge.

Every time I hope these headlines are fake, every time they're true. I'm more embarrassed by my country every day. Are there any Swedes out there who would coach me through this?

whoa you sound super cool and totally not like every other stupid teenage faggot

Damn son slow down you're gonna have nothing left to do for the rest of your life.

More of a life then you though mate

Don't worry, the police caution set me on a straight path.

>you should punish your kid for acting on his most basic instincts

Sorry kiddo, you gotta be over 18 to post here

I can't tell if you're baiting or a dumb teenager

Yeah I understand, most kids are retards and trolls. I've gotta share a classroom with these apes.

I want to believe

2013. sage and drop redpills folks. you know the drill.

Dumb teen

((()))

>Be you
>Virgin walk down the street
>"AY WAGWAN MY G WAT U SAYIN BLUD?"
>"I..i j-j-just want to go to the corner shop for my nan"
>"AY FUCK DAT MY G GIZ DEM P'S BEFORE MAN GET JOOKED INIT"
>Local roadman whips out his knife
>In a brief moment of you not being a virgin for one single second you over power him and take the knife of him
>Sirens are heard in the distance, a copper hops out his car
>"Alright there old chap! Your going to jail for defending yourself"
>"B-b-but!"
>"Defending yourself is racist"
>Get sentenced to 10 years mandatory

Your actual reality.

Omg that is so true. I fucking hate roadmen.

I know the US is bad itself but man the UK takes it to a different level sometimes.

Yeah, and if we speak out, we get put on 'prevent' which is a domestic spying operation. They say 'you are on this coz you don't have british values.

The ban is retarded but the idea isn't half bad. Children used to have much wider social groups

>Children used to have much wider social groups

So your solution here is to not let them socialize at all? Which will magically cause them to have lots of friends...somehow?

Only a kangaroofucker is this delusional.

>...on a right wing website
>go to jail for 15 years for viewing right wing material online

>So your solution here is to not let them socialize at all?
Are you slow? I said the idea wasn't half bad, meaning encouraging children to have larger social groups would probably be positive
>kangaroofucker
Ah, so you are slow

I feel like these 6 last month, UK became more cucked than us

Are you a twink? If so can you post dick-pics? It's not creepy because in Australia 16 is legal.

When the world is bad Ameri is bad-der#werdawerlt

Don't be a bellend, bin that friend.

Fighting rules of nature one step at a time, this isn't new.

Live pictures of the state of my country and its people

Guys can you stop harassing the "teen fascist" bloke. Hes obviously red pilled and he had the balls to admit his age. I would honestly question the ages of some others tho.

In fairness I can't talk I've been on this site since I was 13.

This comes from people with jobs that are burden for themselves.
I bet some drunk chav came up with this idea in some down town village pub, just because she was depressed and had only one, other chav friend in her whole life.

You sound like way too much of a naive moron to be coming to this site.

You're going to end up indoctrinated and that's not good for your autism.

I'm telling you seriously, this place is a bastion of propaganda from all kinds of groups in addition to white nationalist larping. This is no place for awkward spergs looking for somewhere to belong to. If it isn't too late, you'll be transformed into an autistic 14/88 useful idiot. One needs a certain minimum understanding of history and psychology to resist the pull of various groups on this site.

Leave and don't come back until you're substantially older. Seriously, for your own fucking good. But you won't listen, because you're an edgy sperglord.

LEAVE HIM ALONE AND PISS OFF OUR SITE

>identifies a tire as a weapon