WERE WE WRONG? We need to look at that MegaAnon cunt again

I'm tryin to go through and put shit megawhore said before it happened. These caps and posts keep fucking me up more and more with all the stories changing. S/he got the shill fucked out of it every time s/he was here. If you got caps or links, post em. I'm not gonna post the long main cap again cause everyone's seen it and can find it easy. I'm lookin for posts that weren't in the main cap that were overlooked and coming true. I'm trying to break out specific posts to shit we know now. This cunt jumps around too much but it's its own fault we missed a fuckload of stuff thanks to its undiagnosed/untreated ADD.

*S/he said there were more people in the room and Paddock wasn't the real name of the shooter and s/he kept using quotes around "Paddock".
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144337505/#q144342715

*S/he said this about N. Korea and Iran days ago and last night the MSM was all over the Iran deal again.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144411087/#q144440538

*On "Paddocks" brother archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144337505/#q144343594

*More on the brother
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144337505/#q144343594

I'll add more as I go.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144337505/#q144346361
chertoffgroup.com/about-us/our-team/244-michael-hayden
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144879910/#q144885973
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MegaAnon is pure LARP, here’s her tootsies though

ask the pope and tarantino

I'll give you a bump user, I'm trying to comb everything she said as well

gross. those are man or pig feet

there like hooves

*more on Kelly's missing phone and I read more from his/her first posts in the main cap and people were coming at her saying it had been reported already. I found the first report on Kelly's phone and noticed she posted about it only a couple hours after that Politico article came out. The second report was Breitbart 3 days later. In his/her post it wasn't saying it was trying to breaking news about it, it was only telling you why we will find out the missing phone was important re: what it said about timelines and why it will "one day be a convenient excuse" kellys phone just happened to be reported it went missing/stolen. Then all the shit came out Monday night in the msm about kelly resigning or being fired and trump blew up twatter about it right after.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144337505/#q144346361

Daily Reminder
- John is dead

You know this is upstate NY, right?

Oh God. Not this shit again. It was FINALLY gone & not flooding every fucking thread. Once more:

Mega user is a guy who pretends to be a girl who is an insider. He is NOT an insider. Just a lonely lonely person who has taken PUBLIC INFORMATION & re-worded it to make him sound like he is revealing shit for the 1st time. newfags eat it up. He is doing this because he is SHIT a social interactions so he trying to be tough & important. When all he wants is to discuss topics with others who might feel the same way. He also tries to hook people by doing the retarded "telling the future in such a vague way that if it happens it can somehow be attributes to him being in the know" He makes shit it. He needs to get help or off himself. One or the other. He is a thread slider

Then the mindfuck hit me last night when the msm was reporting on trump going after the Fed. threads were sliding fast last night too. In the main cap it said everything coming out now about Vegas, Rich, Awan's, pizzagate/Hollywood and the rest leads to 3 disclosures that will ruin the "credibility and validity" of 3 things - agency, department and government sanctioned financial institution.

Vegas took down the FBI. FOX News tried to stick the "Paddock" ties to hezzbola all day yesterday which would hugely discredit the CIA especially after they and FBI pushed the "ISIS claims it" shit so hard and wanted us to accept it and now they're saying trump is going after the Fed.

It's spooking me the fuck out to reread its posts now.

That is also a fat short person too. Those thighs have never NOT touched, they have never heard of "thigh gap"
Yeah, those feet are fucking pudgy & dirty Yuck

man, why am I so sleepy? we should all go to bed, take a nap it's nothingburger.

If you fling enough shit at the wall something is bound to stick

Shhhh! Like they care about that thing called "facts" This has been a HUGE boon to dis-info shills, they must be in hog heaven

What the hell is all this?
What do the rest of the messages say?

But there's more shit sticking than usual

John talked about Chertoff. Look who is a Principal at the Chertoff Group

>Michael Hayden
>Director, Central Intelligence Agency (2006-2009)
>First Principal Deputy Director of National Intelligence (2005–2006)
>Director, National Security Agency (1999–2005)

chertoffgroup.com/about-us/our-team/244-michael-hayden

If it's a larp it doesn't claim to be breaking news a lot. That's what spooks me out. It says it's helping us "connect the dots" between info we are paying attention to and should be paying attention to. Read the caps and archives in full. It only claims to be in the swamp when it responds to other posts. That's not standard larp protocol.

If you take a day & follow a hit ton of news sources, especially tomorrow(every Friday is a good news day) You will also be able to piece things together. If you are not a MSM only viewer, you too can say shit EXACTLY like MEga user does. He has said NOTHING that hasn't been made public. Anything that he says is about to happen, he makes up. & makes it as vague as possible so when shit does hit the fan, his "fan club" can twist all of it around to say see?! He said one of those word so he predicted this. Any time you question any of it, you are immediately called a shill & a retard & told to leave the thread because "we" don't want you here. (Yes, they have said exactly that to shills)
>we

>then himself in the back of the head

I have read all of it. I was in most of those threads as well. The posts where he's calling someone names & then crying about how he will never come back was replies to me asking(not rudely either!) questions about what he was saying.

ANYONE can connect the dots! A lot of people already are in the productive threads! The ONLY difference in those threads, is the people are not claiming to be some insider. And lying about shit when questioned.

You need to re-read from the VERY beginning. He 1st started out being scared for his life in posting here & he knows things that he cant say right now etc etc. He's just a regular user who reads a lot of different news articles.

Yep I've wondered about this because Paddock had a "13" tottoo'd under his Adam's apple but the dead boy at Mandelay Bay did not.

So where is Stephane Paddock?

oh good I'm not the only one who caught that...

uhh and whos talking in these messages? how is that proof of anything

Seriously, and she didn't hear it from inside?
Bullshit

Exactly. But instead of an answer, you will get
>SHILL!! IF YOU DONT KNOW THEN YOU HAVEN'T BEEN PAYING ATTENTION! SHAREBLUE SHILL! STOP POSTING OR YOU'LL HURT MEGA ANONS FEELINGS & IT WONT COME BACK

And look how many Brock fuckers come here and slide shit screaming it's habbening and it never does. She called out anons who gave us dates that never happened exactly the way they said it would. It knows we like dates and it knows we will scream larp. Why would it not give us dates and take the time explain why? If it wanted to larp, why not just tell us "tomorrow at 2:58"? Maybe I'm fucking crazy. I've hardly slept in 4 days and I'm sure I'll get fired from my job for inappropriate network usage for being on pol all fucking day but it's really starting to happen like it said.

Everything it specifically mentioned is hitting the fan right now. If you've read the caps you can't say it's not. I started looking into this because I was burning a few cigs trying to get cancer before habbenings and I was phonefag scrolling through a post that people thought it came back in. I've been trying to find the thread in archives or caps all morning because it was talkin about Weinstein being a steak (((they))) threw us to keep us off Vegas. It said we should keep on Vegas and we did. I keep thinking this is why they're forced to tell the public the timelines and stories about Campos and now that new fag they said found the shooter have to be changed. We are breaking them and Weinstein isn't working. In these posts it said Weinstein knew he'd be sacrificed and his safe travel for a rehab stint was negotiated before they broke the story. Then after they exposed Weinstein, the Msm said he was going to Europe for rehab. Then Last night trump made FBI open investigation. Mega proved trump wasn't involved in (((their))) secret negotiations and he put his new fbi/DOJ on Weinstein - not the sketch FBI guys busy covering up Vegas but Cris Wray and his boss Sessions.

It's not even ironically funny at this point, just stop

This is probably why after msm said Weinstein was leaving for rehab in Europe, he was put on suicide watch and ranting outside of his kids house. TRUMP WRAY AND SESSIONS STOPPED HIM FROM LEAVING LIKE POLSNSKI DID and the posts it made in that thread yesterday said (((they))) negotiated with Weinstein like (((they))) did with Polanski.

It was fucking right. I'm still looking but if anyone else saw it or has caps or links thread from yesterday around 10:30 am post it.

>She called out anons who gave us dates that never happened exactly the way they said it would. It knows we like dates and it knows we will scream larp. Why would it not give us dates and take the time explain why? If it wanted to larp, why not just tell us "tomorrow at 2:58"

Because the one thing he is NOT lying about is he has been on Sup Forums for a long time. He wants to keep the LARP going. That is why he went on a rant saying EXACTLY what you said.
>If I really wanted to LARP, why didn't I say this? or give exact time?!

Because he KNOWS that would fuck his whole game up when what he swears is going to happen doesn't happen HE SAID ALL OF THIS HIMSELF.

He is playing with you fuckers & you're eating it up. Tomorrow, Shit will be exciting because it's Friday, & a lot of things have been said by Trump during the week. When he says things like soon, or he's looking into it, that shit comes out on FRIDAYS. That is the day BIG news always drops. Because its a mic drop right into the weekend so the news people can't really pick shit apart. Bad news/BIG news happens on Fridays, Good news/things he wants msm to talk about a lot happens on Mondays.

This has been a known tactic for years now. Mega knows it & uses already known things to entrap the newfags.

That was his throat wrinkle curtains you fucking moron. Sick of this plebit tier 13 meme

Ew why are they stubs

Holy fuck I found the archive of yesterday's Weinstein posts

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144879910/#q144885973

Megawhore if you're lurkin am I right?! Did trump stick FBI on Weinstein to open investigation because he knew (((they))) negotiated his sacrifice and European rehab departure and trump didn't want him to leave??????? Come back and redeem yourself megawhore, your feet aren't that bad. My ex gf's feet always looked like she drove Fred Flintstones car from Miami to Seattle. It's ok just paint your toes next time.

Holy shit. THAT WAS ALREADY IN THE NEWS. It was a rumor all day yesterday. It was confirmed last night. See? This is what I'm talking about. You people need to stop being gay for this sicko. He needs help, not encouragement.

You need to go to bed. WTF. It totally shows that you haven't slept for 4 days.

my toes are big and hairy

my cousin is worse, he has shoe size 56 and almost always have to get special shoes as they don't usually make shoes that big. He is a bit touchy on the subject so I don't ask anymore. My feet are big too, but not that big though

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144337505/#q144346361
MegaAnon I think is legit but the one that was posting ALL the time is fake. There were 2 posts especially that were credible. Any post where they say "y'all" is fake

those are small femal feet user, they got smaller feet compared to us

I didn't buy into it until I saw you desperately begging people to disregard. Now I'm fapping to the feet. Good work!

Good for you. Believe what you want. I just like real things. Not LARPer's Plus, you are worthless if you fapping to fat dirty pig feet. You would fall for this shit lol

Megawhore said "y'all" in her very first posts about Rich. That's been consistent.

I would fall for this shit lol? I? Lol shit lol, you would, shill dirty feet belief dumb fap. You would lol.

Because he's from Arkansas

I thought Brock's cock lickers only clocked in for late night shifts?

Read his fucking post cum guzzler. He said he hsn't slept for 4 days.

Sorry,
I have feet & toes just like mag's and I am 5'2" and weigh 118.
When I was little my sibs called them "Flintstone' feet.
I don't think my thighs ever touched.
yaba daba doo

Megawhore was right. It set us up to be for all that came out last night and it told us why he'd still be here today ranting on his kids driveway, when he should've already been in rehab. Read it or GTFO. We need to be watching and capping the fuck out of these. It already said it wouldn't "announce" itself again, so we need to keep our heads up. I searched megaanon + Weinstein and only found that archive link on one result under fucking T_D. They're in here cappin and snatching our shit trying to take the credit for catching it first. They haven't shilled this hard over an user in months and look how much mega shit they got up there. Whenever it habbens and SHTF it came here first. We run this shit. If whore turns out to be right, we'll all look like newfags. It doesn't matter if it is right or wrong yet it only matters if we miss important shit cause we let them get it first and slide or shill it to death. We just need to watch archive and cap everything to cover us.

And here come the 1 post mega fanclub. lol Like fucking clockwork hahaha

Bump