Https://twitter.com/TheRealNyha/status/917205464558878720

>Take 2 steps forward if you are not a 5th generational welfare dependent

>Take 2 more to blame yourself

>Take 2 steps forward if your parents are marginally responsible

>Take 2 steps forward for your parents choosing not to swallow state fed propaganda

>2 more bigot

>Take 2 steps forward if your parents are somewhat self sufficient

>Take 2 steps forward if you are not making the University money

>Take 2 steps forward if your parents made more rational choices than irrational

Apologize

I saw this faggot shit on Faceberg. I hate these entitled pussies.

They do have a point. Those people in the back should have never been born and only survive today due to the nanny state

>it's white people's fault that their culture is completely fucked up

My sociology professor in kwallege made us do this. She was a sex positive Marxist feminist who wore fishnets to class. Actually pretty hot, but she was dumb as dog shit.

>muh fuggin ypipo 'n yo parents haven they sheeeiit togetha
every nigger stuck at the starting line should be going full "boy named sue," minus the forgiveness and fathers rationale.

I had this conversation with my wife. It was basically "so we blame people for making good choices rather than the people who made poor choices?"

>White privilege is now how whites are still not majority born out of wedlock after being conceived in a club toilet with low IQ parentage

gee whiz so privileged to not have trash for parents. it's whiteys fault for having morals that us immoral peepulz suffer

>listen here little johnny
>you have privilege because your parents were responsible.

underrated

also any healthy white male should have decked that anti-white cuck at the finish line and kept running

>Take 2 steps forward if you are not a 5th generational welfare dependent

Just fucking how is this possible?? A hundred years ago there was no such thing as neetbux

>be from responsible family
>privileged

K.
Feminist tier propaganda.
Do people even understand word "privilege"?
Step up your education, America.
Pathetic

/thread

fairness is a terrible social construct that leads to perpetual victimhood

life is about using the tools you're given and building from that. the people that understand this better than anyone are usually the ones that start from nothing and end up better off than most people

sorry you were saying?

i wasnt paying attention

Kek.

Mothers at 16

Lmao, niggers are such losers

>It's white peoples' fault for literally everything ever in perpetuity

>doing things right is wrong
>every polity is for every human
wew lad

>nigger breeding age

You are still his bitches.

Dismantling the UN was ballsy just because you can't deal with what he did.

>not just lying to take more steps get the $100

Hey lith bro how much monies would it cost to visit your country for a month or two am from Lithuanian ancestry I wan't to see the homeland

found the jew

>making good life decisions means youre oppressing others

As if the goal of life is to get money. Our society is fucked.

all I got from that is that black people have a huge problem with being in long term committed relationships and that people who's parents are still married gain huge advantages as a result.
I fail to see why we should blame white people for the large number of break ups in black people's relationships. Who with and how long a somebody is in a romantic relationship is surely the one thing that can be trusted to not need white folk to do charity work specifically to help out minorities