I think the elites are getting a little frustrated, Sup Forums

I think the elites are getting a little frustrated, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MrRGZdUgUGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>when rich people hate you

feels good man

Wow this is so original. we're all btfo. What do we do now?

I doubt most Trump supporters even know who he is.

Their salty liberal kike tears sustain me.

always link the source in the OP you cancerous fucktard

literally who?

Trump supporters are retarded though.

who? ive never heard that name.

youtu.be/MrRGZdUgUGg

I'll say!

WE'RE WITH TRUMP
WE'RE WITH ISREAL

DOWN WITH THE LATE NIGHT FAGS

What I wouldn't give to have been born in Buchanan's presidency instead of bush's

Do the shills not realize that the harder they push the stronger we become?

Fuck off commie

I think I saw him in that Leftists BTFO video right after election.
Das bout it

>not doing shareblue's job for them and leading the opposition
goy/10

>born in the 21st century
>posting on Sup Forums

Somebody called me a trump supporter as an insult because I had an opinion that she disagreed with that had nothing to do with politics. This is how far the brainwashing has come.

Is it just me or does this cuck and the other cucks that look like him seem like their eyes are just dead soulless eyes almost like a great white shark it looks like they're actually brainwashed for real like the lights are on but no ones home.

Well, that's it. Now, finally, Drumpf is finished. Oh well, it was a good ride.

BREAKING: The Trump administration has informed the UN that it is withdrawing the United States from the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization, accusing the agency of anti-Israel bias.
We're strong in our own country bitch

Very powerful very brave

How long until they start flinging literal poo?

b a s e d
r o a z t e d

But seriously goys, the nuclear codes..

He could mean Bush 1

Ah the bitter twist of irony they’ve overlooked, yet again. It must suck for them to be so narcissistic that they forget the target for their anger doesn’t even give them the time of day.

Push? All i did was post a factual image and that triggered you into action? To do what?

These elites are going a little bit too far. It's fine with them going after Trump, but for fucks sake, now their shitting on the actual voters that don't share the same opinion as all of the late night hosts? Fuck them, seriously.

Seth Meyers is getting weirder looking every year. What the fuck is happening to his head?

YAAAAAS Queen slay!! 100 100 100

We should have got Hillary guize. DRUMPF TWWWOOOO SCOOOOOPS

Something will happen if they keep this shit up, no one with a brain cares about a celebrities political beliefs. All the ones who do are braindead liberals incapable of self thought.

Some kike.

Says the guy eating a pork products hot dawg in front of the idol of the whore of Babylon.

He really is (((their))) bitch isn't he!

Bannon 2024

>Corporate welfare line
>Trump

So what was it in 2012 when Obama bailed the banks out with $700 billion of taxpayer money?

why is this scumbag still making money on television? why is anybody still making money with that shit?

With actors especially. They are paid to read say what other people write for them, why the fuck would I ever give a shit what they have to say?? I also wouldn't be half surprised to learn that someone associated with Hillary wrote that shit freestyle for Eminem.

Please direct me towards the "opinion"

>(((Seth Meyers)))

>13 retweets
>4 likes

I don't think it's much of a money thing so much as an agenda now. All the late night talk shows audiences combined now are only slightly over what Jay Leno used to get just for his show's audience.
They're a dying breed. Just like all old media and the leftist political establishment.

top kek

I sense a Twitter storm worthy meme here.

Where's the vid?

>shoots

>be american
>get shot

"You're a Piece of Shit Nazi, vote for us!"

Why did we lose? Obviously our campaign was too smart for them!

>elites are getting a little frustrated

That's good news. We got 'em right where we want 'em.

Good good, I want to see them deathly afraid though

Except the president is richer

I bet that got a huge WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO from the bay crowd of sheep.

>how to further alienate an audience you didn't have in the first place

>Seth Meyers is getting weirder looking every year. What the fuck is happening to his head?

chronic gonorrhea colonized in the back of his throat.

seth, steven and corden are all mega-queers.
jimmy camel is so despicable that he'll stoop to using his children to score political points (and he's in with the pedos bigly).

the only one with any semblance of wit or substance is fallon...and they'll probably replace him with a pedo-queer very soon because of it.

someday, colbert, the world will know what you did to get that job. someday soon.

Wow!!! Another fucking Jew in the media!!!
>Wow!!! Another fucking Jew in the media!!!
Wow!!! Another fucking Jew in the media!!!
>Wow!!! Another fucking Jew in the media!!!

Yeah, but the guy who's frustrated is 20 times richer

>trib.al
kek

Why do people think that someone is going to take opinions of someone who just asks people questions seriously?
I guess enjoy your ratings going down and your show getting cancelled.

oven for this one. so many to gas, so little time.

who ?

I know exactly who that is.

isn't that the faggot who mocked trump into becoming president?

The elites are furious that they are losing their viewership and control on society. As their ratings keep going down you will see them attack Trump and white America more and more.

this
fucking rural/suburban drumpftrads!

Nah. You are thinking about this guy. John Oliver

meyers has always been annoying jew.

I would say boycott, but does anybody even watch this guy?

Does anyone actually watch this shit apart from old people who can't find the remote? Who watches network TV at all?

all liberals have a fatal contagious brain parasite
it's sad

More like the noose to is tightening around their throats

This.

Listen hugbox redditors not everyone shill.
Rural white Trump voter big mistake of life
Racist islamaphobe
Call congressmen impeach do what's right

>little pussy side finger
>can't even go full bore

It's like a representation of his flaccid penis

Yeah. His audience is literally NYC liberals. No real appeal beyond #I'mWithHer and BernieBro tier yuppies.

>implying Trump supporters watch Seth Meyers

The people he's trying to give the middle finger to aren't even watching his show lel.

His YouTube views are in the mills, or st least >800,000. Which leads me to ask...can you buy views?

>Seth Meyers
>Elite

That word used to mean something

>They're a dying breed
KILL THEM FASTER, KILL HOLLYWOOD'S MONEY ALSO

>Who watches network TV at all?
nobody relevant

Didn't project veritas just put on a guy yesterday who's job is to do just that?

I thought libcucks go high when frumph goes low?

Keep in mind user's who literally runs YouTube.

She looks like Seth Meyers

Jews do have a certain (((look))).

Whats the point of being famous if you cant ask every woman to fuck you for a job.

-Seth Meyers

this cuck has a HUGE target on his head. hes got no idea

This. I voted Trump and have no clue who he is.

No, you're right. What they have is a gaze similar to, but not exactly like the thousand yard stare. All hard leftists have it. I would chalk it up to utter mental submission and the inability to empathize with their political adversaries, but I prefer to call it by what Christians describe it as; soul death. There is nothing left of them, and that stare is all they can do.

I think it's just because they're a TV persona, and whenever you actually see them they're in acting mode. They just happen to be poor actors.

what if all the talk show hosts are feeding into the leftist agenda to purposely start a civil war, the jews are controlling it all

God I hate that sonofabitch for the gay hating cock holster comment. It was the kind of shit I hear when growing up in a backward state

and a certain (((behavior)))

Sorry, should have been "Heard"

without any makeup, she could portray any witch

I think they all did.

I'm going to keep the phrase 'soul death' and use it with relish, thanks user

Because he's a faggogt

No, you were quite right. Because you heard it then, you hear it now, even if not exactly spoken in your presence.