He's a fucking disaster in every possible way

If you disagree you are litteraly either a Russia shill that wants chaos and division in America or a faggot who wants to watch the world burn and the collapse of Americas global status.

He isn't smart ruthless and Machiavellian he is a dumb petty manchild who ruined the image of the presidency and destroys our international standing with every twitter shitpost. He tries to act tough but nobody buys it he is spat on and insulted by everybody from Ann Coulter to the MSM to China to North Korea to the fucking NFL he is a small minded weakling who is dragging the country down with him you faggots only wanted to watch him burn everything down except he has no balls to actually attack the establishment but he will destroy Americas status by just being himself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIPIer1Wyyo
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Funny you are still so Butt Hurt over Trump. He must have grabbed your mom by the pussy

I'm Finnish
How objective is this?
youtube.com/watch?v=tIPIer1Wyyo

You don't need to be a Russian shill to want chaos and disorder in America, I hope to fiddle while this place burns

I want a new nation to rise from the ashes of this decayed country. We're losing the old USA either way pal. Just gotta lose it the right way so we can build anew

no

U

checked and saged

This.
The civil war is coming what rises out of the ashes had best be better than what we currently have

t. Amerixican

SAME DUDE

Again I read this Over and Over?
People from pol/ know you are full of shit!!
Yes you may have valid points but you've shilled this already
Trump supporter am I not/ But I like him
fucking the establishment in the arse
I'm not a shill but I like Trollling, if you are a thorn in my ass... then Trump wins!!!...
If you think I'm stupid .... I'm an Ass in your ass!!! getting fucked by another ass
but with a cock... I lost my point, Oh
People are waking up to your shit .. old fag do I dare point
out the Style-Fish
We ruled Sup Forums!! catgodess was a moment of full
"depravity" my friends

>marxist drama in NFL fucking crushed under his heel
>Hollywood exposed as the Sweden of America (rape capital)
>my investments are doing quite well
>unemployment down
>wall prototypes on display

Could anyone else tell a bunch of race-baiters to shut up? Could anyone else force Republicans to practice what they preach or get btfo their own voters? The more time he's in office, the more I am actually starting to think he is manipulative genius.

Prediction: for the next two weeks, lefty fags will cry about the 1st amendment because of his NBC license remarks, and when they next college wants to start banning "hate speech", the marxists are going to get ass fucked by "protect free speech" tweets from their own side.

Face it, while lefty weaklings are crying on facebook, Trump has literally kicked the shit out of the lefty faggots that are killing this great country. His methods are unorthodox, but patriotism and economy are on the rise, while virtue signaling, lefty dogshit, and rampant faggotry are on the decline.

He looks retarded desu. In Europe, he is known as Autist Spawnbox for some reason.

>If you disagree you are litteraly either a Russia shill that wants chaos and division in America or a faggot who wants to watch the world burn and the collapse of Americas global status.

>or maybe some of us are tired of failures by the democrats
>or maybe some of us wanted to throw a wrench in the system
>or maybe we just wanted to piss you off

You are the reason our orange meme is going to win again. Then Pence will have his two terms.

All you need is right here:

pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q

If nothing else, I'm at a loss as to how no one recognizes that he's a sub-human low IQ retard. I mean, clearly a fucking moron who is missing the part of his brain that handles impulse control.

Wow Its getting a little late, the nurses shut down the internet, @ 20:00
because one of us stays up posting apparently?

Nobody other than your western liberals are intimidated or respect Obama, granted Trump is clumsy on handling at pretty much everything but the image of US presidency had already been ruined during the Bush jr era by your beloved US MSM, ironically enough.