How do I red-pill my mom into not having a nigger baby?

Be me
> 18 year old white man from Cincinnati
> Mom had me when she was 18 and in high school.
> Father not in the picture.
> Mom is 36, attractive and dating a Black Cop.
> She is planning on having babies with him.
> How do I stop this?

I don't want to be the guy in picture with Nigger baby on his shoulder. This is my nightmare come true.
Please help /pol

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2244817/Carmen-Tarleton-book-Mother-disfigured-horrific-Lye-attack-awaits-face-transplant.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cuck shill thread sage and hide

Tell her that its' cruel to have a child that will more likely be shot and hated by society.

I am not a shill. This is for real man.

mom 36, She literally has 10 years before her eggs dry up

I wish this was a true story but the picture gave the bait away. 5/10 for effort

I try to tell her that we are white and have a different culture and habits. Plus I told her that she can't have another baby out of wedlock.
So now she is planning a marriage too. Fuck me.
I hate Cincinnati. Its like 40% Niggers but feels like 80%.

You'll have to move as far away as possible if you don't want to be a designated donater. I had a pretty bad relationship with both parents and became independent pretty early. I had been living in my own place for years, avoiding her whole family. Then one father's day morning she drops off a fucking ten year old half sister at my house at 6am. it took me two hours to find a relative to leave her with. I was 26 and so scared of being cucked by a woman, but my own mother!? it was soul-wrenching.

don't let it happen to you user

Women are filth of society. This problem needs to be addressed ASAP. I am just in High school now. So unless I completely screw my life and drop out, I can't leave. I am hoping to get into a college next year and take a ton of loans to pay for myself.
But my grades are suffering because I can't concentrate because of my Mom. I also screwed up my SAT due to her drama. I might not get admission in anything worthwhile.

put regularly some birth control pills on her food or try to sterilize her with non harmfull chemicals sorry I don't see other solution..

I didn't say that. Argue from a position of post-racial skepticism

I have thought about it but those pills are impossible to get on a regular bases. Also she works a lot and eats out a lot. So this plan will never work.

>born to a single teenage mom
First you have to except that your mom is already a nigger. There was never any hope for your mom. You have the option to embrace your niggerdom and be thankful that at least she's marrying a cop. Or you can move out, cut all ties, and repress your latent nigger genes.

Make out with your mom in front of the cop or impregnate her first.

>single mother
Your mother is trash, and was probably a huge whore back in the day. And it seems like she still is!
Better to just leave her be, she won't listen to you anyways.

>communicating with a woman
you don't

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
and other studies too lazy to copy paste them

complete disconnection and dis-ownership. leave her to be beaten, raped and alone when its over. i know its your own mother and everything but it really doesnt matter. i had to do it to my own sister.

Tell your mom that you won't consider any of those kids your siblings, and want no part of them.

oh look. le selfi momernt.

Post a pic of ur mom

Youre 18, why do you give a fuck? move on with your life and let your mom live hers.

Disown her, do your part for the white race and put up pro white propaganda posters on Xavier and UC’s campus if your mother can’t be saved user.

>But my grades are suffering because I can't concentrate because of my Mom. I also screwed up my SAT due to her drama.

You'll make a fine liberal someday. You've already got blaming everybody else down well.

Highschool and the SAT are already baby-tier. They are both represent the incredibly low expectations we have for our children. If you're struggling with them, you're lazy or inept. Drop your obsessive crusade and be awesome at something. With a little bit of work, you can crush highschool. Start now, or your attitude will follow you to college, and you'll suck at that, too.

Your best bet, generally, is to succeed.

>> Mom is 36, attractive and dating a Black Cop.
That's when you have to take matters into your own hands. Fuck her yourself.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
Thx Rodolf man for the review.

Just have the little nugger die from SIDS

>black cop
Is Donor back?

Nice ID

Replace her Tictacs with birth control pills

>Hire a hooker to sleep with the cop
>Put a cam in the room
>Send the vid to your mum

they even squeezed in the white guy carrying the black baby.

I don't want to get traced. Have already given too much info. How many black cops in Cincinnati are dating white 36 olds with 18 year old kids.
My mom's nigger boy friend can easily trace me.

rape her

Cut the shit, if he's a cop then he has some level of competency and backbone.

Better than spewing out trailer trash redneck kids that'll just grow up with a case of meth mouth.

Yeah not so bad, i didn't notice it Peter.
One good goy point for you mon ami.

There is only one way to do this: reveal your powerlevel. Go FULL S.S. Go join a nazi group or some shit, claim the races should be seperate, etc. This will not redpill your mother, but it will drive a wedge in her relationship with the cop. He will leave. Do it; otherwise your siblings will be halfbreed. Go save your family.

Show her a picture of that crossbreed polish baby, should do the trick.

Also good ideas but revealing your powerlevel is better.

Black cop? He's likely base. He's likely one of the outliers of American blacks doing very well. Monitor closely don't stop it. Try to get him to discuss politics openly in case of suppressed motives.

Why do not blacks be deported to Africa?

Wait a minute... Op you faggot that's the couple's kids in the picture . White son and mixed sister.

Op is a faggot for baiting.

kek
I agree but maybe ease into it so she can follow the logic somewhat

If it's your worst nightmare, leave her and don't talk to her.

Show her this:dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2244817/Carmen-Tarleton-book-Mother-disfigured-horrific-Lye-attack-awaits-face-transplant.html

Honorkill the nigger

sage

Can you find out why she didn't give you a brother or a sister when they were together with your dad?

>one father's day morning she drops off a fucking ten year old half sister at my house at 6am

Jesus user
Why does she hate you, and her other sons to?

Kill that nigger. Be a hero.

/thread

Find some way to accidentally hit her in the belly. Or feed her something that is known to cause miscarriage.

Naw m8 honor kill the mother. Give her a little taste of White Sharia

>ma, stay away from that nigger, IM ONLY TELLING YOU ONE TIME.