Have you lost your ability to enjoy pointless comedies due to their inherent nature yet?

Have you lost your ability to enjoy pointless comedies due to their inherent nature yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7VEoSg1Lq6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. If anything, I've become more able to enjoy them simply because they're pointless.
Moreover, I've developed an ability in the last couple years to enjoy shows that are pure shit because of how comically bad they are.

And what is their inherent nature?

Pretty much.

Pointlessness

>enjoy shows that are pure shit because of how comically bad they are.
Chaos Dragon?

Is it really pointless if they entertain you? Are all fiction pointless?

Pointlessness is the inherent nature of all life. It was this realization - admittedly made at a young age - that exponentially increased my love for them.

Not if they've made you feel that you learned something about how people behave or something innate to the human condition

Well yeah that's kinda the gimmick

You'll have to define what you consider a "point", my man.

Your criteria sounds pointless to me.

Probably because you either hate humans or you think you already know everything about them

What does a show need to have a point, though? Life applicable messages? Strong themes? A story arc? Pretty broad statement.

How can a comedy be pointless as long as it's funny? Literally their only job is to be funny, they don't need to offer anything else.

No. I enjoy them more than when I was young.

No because to deprive yourself enjoyment of a particular genre due to your own unreasonable standards sounds legitimately pointless.

It's a disservice to the creators and a disservice to yourself.

I laugh more watching retards play video games on youtube than at any comedy anime. Does that mean they've all failed?
youtube.com/watch?v=7VEoSg1Lq6g

Now watch Excel saga, it's deep and meaningful

No, user, it means you've failed.

At what? Is this now about how your sense of comedy is better than mine?

Why would I ever lost it though?

Sense of humour, user. "Sense of comedy" isn't a thing.

And no, this about the fact that you, without a shred of self-awareness, posted a link to a videogame Let's Play on Sup Forums. What's in your head, guy?

I really want to know what exactly it is about people half ass narrating over playing games that makes it infinitely watchable, whereas I'm constantly pausing highly produced tv shows and movies with insane thought and effort put in out of boredom.

Why do you think I did it without a sense of self awareness? I've gotta show an example whether it's Sup Forums or not. It is quite relevant to the matter at hand.

It's real. Deep in your mind you know an anime or tv show or the like is merely the concoction of a director/writer/studio team carefully created to elicit specific responses from you, while an LP that is not highly produced--one that is merely a stream of consciousness--is closer to that sheer sense of reality than any anime.

Is Muromi San any good?

I am getting a little tired of shows without story progression since it can be done comically without detracting from the intent of the show.

No, and I loved that show.

I rarely enjoy western comedy shows anymore, though.

How about you come back and ask the question properly when you actually know what those words mean?