Why are we letting Muslims serve in our military when they're America's greatest enemy?

Why are we letting Muslims serve in our military when they're America's greatest enemy?

Thats not a muslim you fucking inbred mong

Nigga that guy is Sikh

Sikh troll bro

Sikh are cool ops a fag

WOAHAHAHAHAH.

It's like I've seen this same exact thread like 30 times over the past month.

What are (((you))) trying to slide?

fucking retards actually think we know what sikh's are. sage.

t. sick poo

Sikh's have been killing Muslims for 1000 years and have been raped and pillage by muslims for hundreds.

Aren't Sikhs the same thing?

same difference

He is a Sikh and he is a fucking Ranger. Come back when you can accomplish something as great as he has.

Vegas, Hollywood Casting Couches, Pizza just to start.

They're more like Budhists n shit like spiritual but without a god.

So you're ok with Muslims/Sikhs gaining knowledge of our military tactics to use against us? Wow.

That's a Sikh you moron. Also, I believe I have seen this thread before.

that man is a sikh you fucking autist

If I could replace one Australian for two sikhs in my country, I would ask for three sikhs. I feel this way even though I've only met one Australian my whole life..

As an egyptian who has experienced this first hand. Most muslims raise their children to resent anyone who isnt muslims. They only trust other muslims

No, you're the fucking morons. OP successfully baited you.

Sikhs are bro tier

They're literally not the same thing. Sikhs have been waging war against muslim nations for centuries. Would it also discourage you that a big chunk of us in the military are agnostic or atheists? Doesn't bother the Christians I know.