My gf and I broke up after an argument. I am a struggling artist and she has been supporting me for the last 4 years...

My gf and I broke up after an argument. I am a struggling artist and she has been supporting me for the last 4 years. I had to move in with my parents. They are limiting me to $100 per day until I find a job or go to school. Frankly, I don't want to do either.

Is this even enough to live on?

>Artist

No wonder she broke up with you, you won't even work a real job. Also if you can't survive on $3,000 cash a month you are retarded.

>They are limiting me to $100 per day

why are they so cruel user?

no you're gonna have to find a new gf fast

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY RETARDS WHO GOBBLE BAIT LIKE THEY WOULD A COCK

>100 a day
Nigger please, when I still lived at home I was living on 300 a month while going to school full time.

>tfw your parents only give you $3k per month and pay all of your bills

FUCKING BOOMERS, IF THEY DIDN'T KILL THE ECONOMY I WOULDN'T BE REPLYING TO BAIT POSTS

>only $36,500 to live on, gratis
You should kill them m8, you'll inherit the lot.

That's actually easily livable income. We get taxed to fuck, I make 80k on paper but only bring home like 50k cause of (((healthcare))) and my forced donation to let Jamal get federal gibs.

Burger King is always hiring. You worthless lazy fuck.

>Struggling artist
Get a real job. You can still do art, and still work for a career as an artist, but you NEED financial Independence.

Got any pics of her?

>I am a struggling artist
That's what I tell my paypig gfs too

What the fuck is going on, why are there so many obvious shill threads?

Pics or not you jobless faggot?

>artist
>she has been supporting me
>for the last 4 years
>limiting me to $100 per day
I know this is just a troll but there are actual leftards who are just like this. Entitled, obnoxious losers. I wish them an imminent and painful death.

Between this, LV, Trump/“Drumpf”, Weinerstein, and the general hate this hate that threads it all seems like a normal day here to me.

wtf $100 is barely enough to buy a TINY bowl of weed in california. you can barely get high at all on $100/day, not enough to make any good art.

>$100 per day
$36,500 post-tax a year

i feel ya brah. was in same. after my p's saw me strugglin the first few months, they bumped me up to 200 per day on weekends. still tough but im hangin in there. good luck.

>700$ a week
Holy fuck user. That's my bills right there. And you get to have to get that kind of money for staying at your parents house for fucking free?
Jesus Christ.. Poor you.

>Is this even enough to live on?
lol, no

>gf was supporting you
>parents supporting you

You are not even a man, user. Sort yourself out

>sincerely replying in anger to a LARP thread

100 a day? Neet?

This is some poorly crafted bait
>100 a day
>not valid income
>can't save up $50 of that each day
>can't get a place

certified bait

Time to go Menendez. Take it all.

by normal day you mean something important is being slid by meme flags?

Then what the fuck is that stack of money that you took a picture of?

>struggling artist
>girlfriend
>supported by woman
>living with parents
>limited to $100 a day
>don't want to work or learn

This is some top-tier bait. I bet you get lots of (you)s from newfags. Nice.

>gr8

>Sage
Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage

Do us all a favor kill yourself...

Obvious bait thread but creating art and working doesn't work together. You need a peace of mind and enough energy to be ab artist and work takes both away. Inspiration also comes in waves and you have no control over it, what you can do is create appropriate environments to trigger it and this obviously can't include wageslaving and worrying about where you will sleep tomorrow. All notable artists have been NEETs (supported by their parents, lovers, admirers), inherited enough of a fortune to live or were already retired. The few that attempted to create art and work at the same time, ended up killing themselves. Only a tiny fraction of artists gets lucky enough to live off their art, and not necessarily because they're good at it but rather good at marketing or have a good ((manager)).