Redpill me on the Sup Forums prophecy

Redpill me on the Sup Forums prophecy.
What is exactly supposed to happen when the weather cools?
Did some of the signs become reality yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oder
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_claimed_to_be_built_on_seven_hills
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ravens_of_the_Tower_of_London
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would you believe a shit post?

>idols will speak and move about

Look at all the Hollywood celebrities speaking out against Weinstein

Bump

Was the killing bolt that didn't kill Nibiru ?

Thank goodness for global warming user.

> never gets cool

it's most important to realize that the EARTH is COOLING

>the black flag will fly above the dome

Sounds like ISIS taking temple mount, maybe.

>move about

Weinstein flees to Europe

Ben affleck retires to some remote island

Many celebs who threatened to leave the USA if trump won finally follow through — because Hollywood is clearly in decline.

>three branches will become one

This one seems like BS; implying the three branches of the US government will become
one, perhaps as some kind of dictatorship.

It could mean branches of something else though, like three organizations in the same religious group, terror organizations, or maybe corporations becoming one.

Lol the Earth has been cooling for like 5 billion years, cosmically speaking

Conventional wisdom pins this down as a3 branches of us govt coming under GOP control.

But I propose a more interesting possibility:

The Oder river floods so heavily the three branches merge

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oder

>The star will gorge itself on clay.
This one is about catalonia without a doubt.

The leaf who originally posted that was asked where it came from and he literally replied "I just made it up right now".
It's in the archive

>What is exactly supposed to happen when the weather cools?
You stop sucking dick and kill yourself.

Or all 3 branches become Republican....

I think the prophecy is really all about the three main religions becoming one.

>They are trying to force the god hand.

pic related

EU , China and Russia ?

Yes that's it fucking genius user.

no, not the ravens at the tower of london :(

>when the weather cools

During a post nuclear winter

>three branches become one

former civilizations all but vanish, remnants are pieced together by survivors becoming a mix of all of them

Not bad.

it can mean anything , that being said

>Sup Forums happenings never happen

how do I format this is the question I am asking myself. I feel there could be multiple possibilities to many of these but overall I think there is a relatively non-fuzzy image of what it means deep down.

The prediction speaks of a plan concocted long before the birth of America by people with some sort of power.

from this we can derive one of two possibilities:

A: It is religious extremists
B: It is deep state groups like the Free Masons or the Illuminati

>They're trying to force Gods hand

A line that might seem to point to religious extremists but if you know enough you also know that deep state groups like the Free Masons were also God fearing men.

>Three branches will become one

this is another tricky one, we have already seen the three branches of the US government become one (they are all Republican dominated) but the 3 most prominent religions (Christianity, Judaism, and Islam) are also called the 3 Abrahamic religions and as such are 3 branches of a single ideological mythos.

>An Island will drift away

This can be pretty confidently aligned with Brexit. Though other things could also happen I think this to be the most likely.

>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill

this could very well be the lightening strike that hit trump tower on his inauguration. but I think that is a little too literal for the feel of this prediction. I think this will point to a military strike of substantial power or assassination that fails.

>The star will gorge itself on clay.

This could represent one nation attacking another, most notably from national flags with one star would be Israel, N. Korea, or even the state of Texas. When it comes to clay they could be a reference to nations who literally bring in clay, the top ones being #1 USA #2 China who as a duo bring in 50% of the worlds clay.

It could also point towards Catalan independence, their flag sports a single star and them taking land away from spain for themselves.

A wilder yet more literal interpretation could be the 9th planet hitting the sun, a solar flare hitting us.

this one could be a lot of things but the safest guess imo is something to do with Israel

>Idols will speak and move about

Depending on how we view this we could see it as the increase in Stars in politics, to Islam integrating into almost every society now (called false prophets and idols by Christian teachings). I believe that this is one of the absolute hardest ones to pin on one event, as even the prediction itself encompasses many events.

>The black flag will fly above the dome

Black flags have various meanings and are used by various groups.

Black flags are often associated with funerals in the West, particularly state funerals and public mourning.
The black flag is the symbol of the Jewish ultra-Orthodox, anti-Zionist group, Neturei Karta. It is flown as a sign of mourning over the creation of the State of Israel, most commonly on Israeli Independence Day.
In the German and Finnish militaries, black has been the traditional color of armored troops, which carries over to the flags of armored units. In Finland, also combat engineers have a black flag. The Armoured Brigade has a black flag defaced with a helmet, and engineer battalions have the black flags defaced with various symbols.
In some forms of racing, a black flag is used to disqualify competitors or indicate some other penalty (NASCAR, Sailing, etc).
The Anarchist black flag has been an anarchist symbol since the 1880s. Anarchists use either a plain black flag or a black flag with an "A" and an "O" around it, this symbol is a reference to a Proudhon quote "Anarchy is Order Without Power".
Upon the surrender of Nazi Germany in World War II German U-boats were ordered to fly a black flag and sail to an Allied port and surrender.

All the way to the black flag of ISIS.

When it comes to domes I can think of only 2 notable domes.

The Muslim Mosque Dome of the Rock built on the Jewish/christian/muslim holy place The Temple Mount.
&
The domed cap of our nations capital

Take that however you please.

>The belly of the dragon will drip water

China has always been considered "The Dragon" and many stories of soldiers in side China have referred to it as "being in the belly of the dragon".

But the part about leaking water has people thinking of the Hoover Dam which is speculated to be the best place to "one up" 9/11.

>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear

I can't seem to let my christian up bringing go when reading this but especially so for this one line.

In the book of Revelations it speaks of 2 prophets who speak in Israel at the wall after Israel is taken by the anti-christ. These two prophets preach day and night until the whole world hears them and they are consequently killed their bodies left dead for the world to see for many days until they raise again.

This could also refer to 2 voices of reason in a political climate of collective cognitive dissonance. 2 voices who speak what no one else will in a way that makes the world hear their message.

>A rock will stand on seven hills

when it comes to a geographical location we have a place quite literally called "The Seven Hills" this place is in Italy and is considered "the Heart of Rome".

but there are countless other locations known/claimed to be built on 7 hills: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_claimed_to_be_built_on_seven_hills

we see of note here Jerusalem, Israel and Mecca, Saudi Arabia 2 more notable religious cities for the 3 Abrahamic religions.

>The ravens will starve

I can't possibly see this as literal as ravens are omnivorous and highly opportunistic, bastards will eat literally anything.

I think it refers to these ravens: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ravens_of_the_Tower_of_London

Legend says that if the 6 captive ravens die then so too shall the crown of Britain and Britain along with it.

>The bear will leave its cave forever

I can think of 2 places/people who could possibly be referred to as "the bear". California and Russia.
California has some pretty big support for succession which could be the bear leaving its cave forever.
On the same note though Russia has an election soon and Vladimir "the bear" Putin could very well be on the way out.

>Desperate people project what they want to believe onto obscure and vague sentences

Hmmmmm

With the Harvey Weinstein controversy, idols are certainly moving about.

>The rod and the ring shall strike

If we trace the rod and ring symbol back through history (like wayyyyyyyy back) we find Faravahar which is one of the symbols of Iran.
It is also one of the symbols of Zoroastrianism an early religion said to have brought about the rise of the Abrahamic religions and had major influences on them such as: messianism, heaven and hell, and free will. (this is also the symbol of Iran)

in regards to the 7 hills part this could also reference the 7 peaks of Antarctica. but who knows.

fuck i thought i didn't mention Iran so I double stated it... i should go to bed...

Wow... thank you for all the info user.

>Three branches will become one
Mandalay bay has three branches. Two windows were broken during the shooting. Two minus one is one.

>An island will drift away
Puerto Rico

>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill
Mandalay Bay again. Was a setup. Dude was framed. He didn't kill anyone

>The star will gorge itself on clay
We will have to wait and see

>Idols will speak and move about
This happened in June of 2002

>The black flag will fly above the dome
ISIS will take Masjid Al-Haram and fly their flag

>The belly of the dragon will drip water
Three gorges will leak

>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear
Donald and his wife

>A rock will stand on seven hills
Seven hills of Rome. We will have to wait and see for this one

>The ravens will starve
When there's nothing left for them to eat.

>The bear will leave its cave forever
The russians will be nuked

>The rod and the ring will strike
LBJ will get resurrected, and Elijah Wood will put his ring on LBJ.

>a rock will stand on seven hills
o-shi-

this is purely based off what info I have and an assumption that ProphecyAnon was legit. In regards as well to the belly of the dragon dripping water China is projected to overpopulate to the point of water shortage in a few decades as well...

who knows though.

>A rock will stand on seven hills.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_claimed_to_be_built_on_seven_hills

the rock had face surgery to look less ethnic

Interesting! I'd wondered about the GOP angle, too.