Danganronpa Thread

6 hours until episode 4. Lets start off with best girl for once.

Other urls found in this thread:

kissmanga.com/Manga/Danganronpa-Academy-of-Hope-and-High-School-of-Despair-4-koma-Kings/Vol-002-Ch-000?id=303873
strawpoll.me/10868724/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stay safe, Gekko.

What the fuck is his problem?

If you want to start off with best girl you should have posted her

They're the same person user.

If they pull this I would just start laughing at the screen

Sexy Seiko

Can't wait for this manlet to get anally dominated by Munakata's katana.

I wouldn't be surprised if Chisa was possessed by Junko's ghost.

guess Fukawa needs to go exorcist again

It might be too late for her. She'll have to fight against Junko on her own.

Best girl is different for everyone. However, I can firmly affirm that atleast Saionji is the best girl for bullying.

And that's why I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Bully-kun how would you billy Chisa?

bully-kun, you should change it up fampai

it gets old when i read the same post again and again in every dangan thread

Last time I post this before the ep airs. The start of the episode is gonna fake us out an make it somehow seem like Munakata really did off Naegi, and the remaining people count will go down to 12. Then at some point, one of the groups will stumble upon Kizakura, who's been murdered outside of nap time on his way to find "that girl", which will add to the Gekkougahara red herring they've been building up. It's up in the air whether they'll reveal Naegi's still alive or wait until next week, but they'll probably just show it because really who would fall for that.

Time for a dead pool.
Place your bets on who is going to die next

My bet is on braces

they're not even going to pretend that the cuck king dies user

he'll talk munakata down or someone will interrupt again like the great gozu (rip in pieces)

nobody would ever believe they'd kill off naegi, especially not until the finale. they're not even willing to kill off that useless slut asahina, just joke about it

my bet is hot wheels

Well, Yukizome is a cheerful teacher, so make sure that to make some nasty rumors about her to make her students hate her. A lot of them.

Her every day of work will suddenly become a torture.

Never! I didn't change the bullying formula in years, as it's already perfect. Also, Saionji needs to be bullied every day.

If this is true, I will cry

Two handshakes and a head pat blacksmith guy is killed in an accident.

Asahina until she actually dies.

This. Or he could just shut the fuck up completely...

She won't die until Komaru tells her about Yuta

exactly user, feel the despair

nothing like a good bait and switch, and she's far too nice and intelligent to live much longer

she's obviously not the killer, that's far too easy. i guess she might live for a while to keep the red herring going but she will die

Can't we trade her for Asahina? She should have been dead 3 games and 2 novels ago

It's either Seiko or candy couple

anyone else dying will have me surprised

No user. You will keep seeing the dumb slut who should have been replaced with a far better boy in DR1.

The fact that they're willing to joke about killing Hina pisses me off.

Has Danganronpa helped you get /fit/ user?

>All these theories and people thinking shit will happen to based mlg fedorascoper.
>All these people saying NaEGG will die or that someone will intervene.
>All these niggers raving on about R63 Hotwheels.
>Nobody realising it's going to be Brogami jumping from the ceiling because he found a clue and he needs NaEGG to TELL THEM.

He's a meme, that's what.

I'm sure they rescue Komaru well before DR3 so she should know the news already. At the end of AE you see pre-DR2 Nagito.

enjoy your shitty random=humor tumblr anime, faggots

She can just use the power of eurobeat to repel everyone else.

Post lewd Kyoko.

>Needing to get /fit/ because of animu

Did you get /fit/ because of it, user?

Mikan best girl

DEJA VU

But has she truly been in this place before?

Naegi not getting anywhere fast

kissmanga.com/Manga/Danganronpa-Academy-of-Hope-and-High-School-of-Despair-4-koma-Kings/Vol-002-Ch-000?id=303873

Yes. I want to get onto Akane level of /fit/

Dont worrh, she is safe for now

london
o
n
d
o
n

Enough with your stale memes user.

Either Braces or Candy Ass.

I sure hope the former lives.

I was also inspired by a danganronpa character, however for me it was Chihiro :^)

L E W D
E
W
D

How much can you take in your boipucci now?

Who here met an angel?

I'll throw out the theory that the reason she has braces is cause Confectioner made some sweets with so much sugar that she gave her that they rotted her teeth.

None, I don't do that.

I am losing a lot of weight though, as well as growing my hair out and trying to have healthy skin for once in my life.

Junko's new body is pretty cute can't wait to see her do her craziness in it

Blacksmith actually has his own School Mode and he keeps giving candies to Seiko for her final event.

Chiaki was probably trying to allude to the audience that he does in fact have a raging boner for Persona man. This has all just been a plot to remove the competition.

I'm gonna get fit and get off my anti-depressants

Let us both strive to improve ourselves user.

They have a point, you know.

>punky rawk girl
>virgin
this fucking series

>Chiaki
Do you mean Chisa?

*Chisa, fuck I'm tired.

I can't accept that DR3 is pandering until we see this again.

Where does it say she is a virgin?

Maybe nips aren't into chicks that look like they cut themselves. Seriously, it seems like she walked straight out of Hot Topic.

All the girls are pure. It's not an eroge series.

reminder

>antidepressants

Ouch

I was diagnosed with ADD and mild depression. My doctor basically said he could get me a prescription for Adderall but my father wouldn't let me. Not sure if it's a good or bad thing in the end, it's probably better to improve without them but my god it is difficult sometimes

>It's not an eroge series
If it was, I wonder what's the first, easiest route to get.

How strong is this girl? She could easily lift great gozu with no trouble at all

I want Juzo to punch me while he is saying that i am a trash.

Chisa makes me want to stop having anxiety as a default!

Because she died before the targedy by slicing herself with a cutting knife

We all agree on this user

Akane's

nice picture for ants

I imagine they're not even going to bother making a route for Hifumi.

Unless you play as him and you NTR a lot of people.

Been on them for 4 years, I believe it's about time I get off them.

Yeah, why bother putting the bracelet on her if you were gonna kill her?

Considering she can carry Imposter and Chiaki, that's a combined weight of about 170kg, she's pretty strong.

You can get stuff for anxiety you know that right?

I can't either We must see do Junko do the Poses in Kyoko's body Her Upupupu will break Makato's mind

She says in the game that she doesn't have any interest in physical relations

Dont forget to vote for best waifu

strawpoll.me/10868724/r

Actually, no. I don't want to waste any money on pills and get dependent on them.

And his dick.

Ahaha, they're in a first-class ride to Despair Town

Oh well, I hope you can get over your anxiety soon.

She was not carrying ryota, but she must have some pretty fit arms

yes and his dick

>IF intro

Still, to have 40kg on your shoulder while dragging 130kg behind you without struggling is no ordinary feat.

Such a blatant NaeGiri slant in this work

Probably because it serves as proof that she was part of the killing game, like everyone else

She's alpha and he's not the type to say no.

It's not how heavy it is, it's how essential to her work that the weight must be lifted.

As the Ultimate Housekeeper, if she needs to move things around, she will move things around.

Yeah, but it's not like she's moving furniture, she'd just be keeping the house tidy that's all.

They should just do this for DRv3's Hangman's Gambit. Have irrelevant, distracting dialogue on the background as you try to do your shit

and then have the answer hinging on one of the background dialogues for the final case

just make hangman's gambit fuck you up even more

Which characters are confirmed nonvirgins? There's not many.

Poor Naegi, the two women he chose to be attracted to are both domineering.

Why can't he choose a more submissive woman?

Akane, sonia and Chisa.