This Fucking Guy

...this fucking guy is the type of guy who'll make sure your country loses $60 billion in investments a year.

He's the type of guy who'll make you pay the carbon tax and ban criticism of islam while teaching children they can be any gender, because that's just what gets him off

This the type of guy you send in when absolutely must fuck up a country and ruin everything for everyone forever.

Better vote for Israel goyim

i gotchu

Leafs must cry themselves to sleep knowing they're ruled by a globalist vagina rather than a real leader

It definitely fuckin blows

he won't shut up about being a pussy

> Canadian in America
Question for you yanks:
I thought you guys were 'burgers' and that your whole culture revolved around them
But I was at a barbecue yearerday and all of the burgers weren't cooked all the way through and had tons of pink in the middle.
I didn't want to be impolite so I ate but the guy literally said he likes his burgers "medium rare"
Wtf

I feel bad for you leafs, Trudeau's a cuck straight up.

I'd rather be poor as fuck than hand the nation back to the Jews.
Not even kidding.

>inb4 the rcmp posters start ranting about jews
>oh wait

I hate him so much

He makes Obama look like a chump with his nation destroying abilities

The Sweden of North America.

technically, he only loses about 28 billion a year in deficits. the 60 billion investment is just for energy east pipeline and auxillary projects this year. but dont forget he just threatneed trade embargo with the US trying to protect his personal investments in bombardier, wasted billions on garbage junkyard fighter jets from australia over this embargo as interim jets for military instead of just getting the same jets as the US so you can have easy access to parts, training, interchangable facilities, joint training, etc and save in long run.

so if you are just counting energy east, you are missing billions and billiosn in fuck ups.

Honestly, the more he fucks up Canada the better. Leaf are literally borderline Jew tier trash.

Poop

What?

Fuck that faggy sock wearing jew cocksucker son of a cuban niggerfaggot

How about the almost one billion for poor Indians who were adopted into white families .
>those prairie niggers won the lottery twice

Really makes you think.

really activated my almond

they shoulda voted for harper

anyways how soon can I become american? I'm white, conservative, hard-working and I have a master's in something useful.