ITT: Write a satisfying ending to Berserk

ITT: Write a satisfying ending to Berserk

Because Miura probably won't.

Discussion of the new series also welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
mangabrog.wordpress.com/2015/12/14/berserk-artist-kentaro-miura-interview-i-actually-dont-think-i-could-let-such-a-long-grim-story-end-with-a-grim-ending/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=4NShEKYoPXw
youtube.com/watch?v=IIX9aoN7g4o
youtube.com/watch?v=woiMYzVTl9c
youtube.com/watch?v=yTwYwoENH9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>It ends with Guts defeating Griffith through the Power of Friendship™

>not the power of rape

It has already been written.

Guts lets Casca be with Griifith after coming to terms with his cuckold status

He rides off towards the sunset with Farnese

why not?
Guts would prove to Griffith that he made the wrong choice when he sacrificed the band of the hawk and guts would use the power of his friends (the new band) to defeat griffith and the apostles

Guts and Griffith fuck until the end of time and every action and position switch is put into immense detail.

L-lewd

Guts and Griffith duel one last time with an eclipse instead of the sun/moon. The Dragonslayer shatters during the fight since it became weak from slaughtering the Godhand. Skullknight throws Guts his behelit sword which then fuses with Guts' behelit. They finish it with 1 strike.

>The Dragonslayer shatters during the fight

>inside of it is actually the spectral portion of the sword, tempered in the souls of a hundred apostles

I could live with something like this.

Griffith and Guts join together and defeat the Idea of Evil

Griffith becomes god and all is good
Casca and Gutts raise their kid happily ever after

>guts fights griffith
>he almost dies
>with nothing to lose he summons the godhand
>sacrifices his human side to become an apostle
>his wolf side becomes an apostle
>apostleception
>he becomes a giant wolf with demon wings
>he hits griffith until all his bones are showing
>griff summons the godhand again
>he sacrifices caska
>he becomes a giant skull knight
>their fight is breaking the world
>god has enough
>their punishment for going against his will is to be stuck in their fight for eternity
>they get teleported back in time
>100 years later the whole story begins again, this time with human form skullknight leading the band of the hawk and human form nosferatu zodd becoming his best friend
>it's another fucking time loop

goddamn what is it with japs and time loops

am i suppose see something?

>fight Griffith/Femto a member of the Godhand
>proceed to summone more Godhand

it's not a time loop, it's people not learning from history and repeating the same things

Eh not sure how I'd exactly want it to end word for word at this point. I just know that the very last panel I want to see in Berserk is the Dragonslayer embedded to the ground with a Hawk sitting on top of it at the edge of the Hill of Swords as the sun rises much like when Guts dueled Griffith at the time he was leaving the Band of the Hawks. Maybe having Casca there standing in front of the sword as well. Or maybe not. Which ever works better.

>>sacrifices his human side to become an apostle
How about reading the manga first ?

>Guts apologizes for abandoning him.
>This moves Griffith and he becomes a good guy
>He and Guts team up to destroy the Godhand.

but the brand is only on his body not on his spirit :^)

Guts rapes Griffith using the techniques he learned from the wise old negro.

Wasn´t the "idea of evil" apocrypha?

that's retarded

Guts becomes a God Hand or apostle, has a duel to the death with Griffith, they both fatally wounded each other, but Guts sacrifices himself and somehow rids the world of apostles. Casca is still retarded. I doubt that will happen because it will probably not be finished, plus that seems like too much of a happy ending.

oh yeah.. i forgot that before the fight griffith gets kicked out of the godhand for trying to take over the other demons duh

well, atleast its something.

did Griffith love guts?

>Guts becomes a God Hand or apostle

he cant because his a sacrifice. only way he would ever become a god hand or an apostle is if he kills Griffith first.

Guts gives up and stops caring
He marries Shlicklick or w/e the fuck her name is spelled
Happily never after gg

Guts and Griffith walk into the sunset together after Guts learns the true meanings of friendship and forgiveness. Griffith promises to never associate with the God Hand again and lifts Casca's curse and challenges Guts to a splash fight for old times sake.
>"Gyehehehe quit it Griffth! Heh, if I knew there would be this much water I would have brought my boat!" - Guts
Guts and Casca get married, with Griffith being Guts' best man. Puck catches the bouquet.
Fast forward to Guts' fatherhood. He's walking through the Band of the Hawk's Sword Graveyard before stopping at his rusty Dragon Slayer, which has been driven into the ground for a long time.
>"Did you really carry that thing father?" - Liver, Guts' son.
>"Yes. I only hope that no one will ever have to shoulder that weight again... No one." - Guts says, a single tear forming in his eye.
THE END

Guts falls in love with Casca.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's carrier pigeon. Never minding the strange bird, he immediately messages her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression, leading him to get cucked as she goes after hotter hunks while she treats him as her best friend.

After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as Griffith rapes Casca and turns her into a blubbering retarded mess while taking out Guts' eye. While the two chase their respective hated ones, DRAMA ensues as they seek revenge and instead and question the NATURE of KEKS.

>goddamn what is it with japs and time loops
Eastern spiritual/religious traditions.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

I really want this
>a pic of wise magical negro in Guts thoughts as he rapes griffith

mangabrog.wordpress.com/2015/12/14/berserk-artist-kentaro-miura-interview-i-actually-dont-think-i-could-let-such-a-long-grim-story-end-with-a-grim-ending/

Stop posting Keit-ai because it's already an anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

Ive really wanted to see dragon slayer get shattered it would be the biggest oh shit moment ever.

When the wizard Jews were wondering about the egg, Puck grabbed the egg and said "its mine" or something like that. It was really a joke but it felt really ominous. I wonder if puck will turn into an apostle.

>Liver, Guts' son
My sides

>Keit愛 OST

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

OP Full: youtube.com/watch?v=4NShEKYoPXw
ED 1 Full: youtube.com/watch?v=IIX9aoN7g4o
ED 2 Full: youtube.com/watch?v=woiMYzVTl9c

>Keit愛 TVアニメ

PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

soße , bitte

>basically moonlight ultra greatsword
Me likey

youtube.com/watch?v=yTwYwoENH9A

>22:25
>when you hear it

I hope his apostle form will be something more intimidating than snail with legs

He was full homo for him

>Guts obtains his right eye back
>Casca remains retarded after Farnese and Schierke looked into her consciousness and found out that she doesn't want to be cured
>The rest of the party obtains several upgrades (new weapons, abilities, etc)
>Morda joins the party
>Elf King gives them a free ride to Falconia
>They all arrive immediately
>Casca is still with them because Guts would like to kill Griffith in front of her as retribution
>Guts murders a bunch of apostle sentries
>Locus sees that Guts and his party have arrived and calls in the other generals of the Band of the Falcon for a murder fest
>Most of the apostles outside are dead or incapaciated thanks to plot armor and power of friendship
>Griffith finally comes out of his castle along with Zodd, Sonia, Irvine, Grunbeld, and the rest of the officers
>Guts demands a duel with Griffith
>The latter refuses. Instead, he summons more demons from another dimension and throws them at Guts as cannon fodder
>The party is overwhelmed by the sheer amount of demons
>Schierke's abilities are on cooldown, they have no massive AOE to wipe out the demons
>Projectiles rain from above and destroy the demons in an instant
>Rickert and his band of sandniggers swoop in to save the day
>Daiba, Ganishka's former general, uses his magic to suppress Sonia's abilities
>Guts engages with Zodd. He enters into a rage and triggers the Berserker Armor. Guts is able to overwhelm Zodd
>Skull Knight watches from a distance, waiting for the proper moment to strike
>Zodd flees from Guts after being critically wounded, but is stopped by Skull Knight
>Guts somewhat abused the Berserker Armor and has broken a lot of his bones. The armor reinforces them
>The officers of the Band of the Falcon have been taken down. Guts's party is exhausted and is on a critical state
>"To be continued again!"

then miura dies, and a robot that was fed with miura's brain signals is employed to keep writing. istead , this robot then plays idolmaster until berserk gets a sloppy ending made by his assistants.

Guts and griffith both have to die. Probably most everyone else too. Schierke and the elves live and go off to do gay shit in the woods.

cant wait for the onsen arc

>a broken sword with a spectral magical blade in place of the missing parts
that'd be a sweet MLGS design
get on it Miyazaki I know you read berserk threads

>serpico and isidro trying to peek
>guts trying to stop them
>they get in a fight , guts trips over a bucket
>he breaks through the wooden wall and lands facefirst into schierkes nether regions

i totaly trust miura to pull this shit off

>he sacrifices caska
Not possible, she already has the mark on her. One cannot sacrifice her for her own wishes again.

That would be hilarious but i dont even know if i would care anymore. If he releases a chapter thats good enough for me

Elf King gives Guts a way to return the world to the way it was before the merging. Probably destroying the tree or something like that.

Guts and his friends, are helped by the Kushan assassin guys, but still fail the mission and most get killed. Either Farnese or Serpico become Apostles after the other dies. But they side with Guts or something.

Guts manages to either get a deadly hit on Griffith, or endangers New Falconia, causing Griffith to try to summon the rest of the Godhand to the city and tries to sacrifice the lives of everyone, including the other four Godhand members, to undo the merging and get another chance at becoming King of everything.

Guts realizes history is repeating itself, and with Casca they do something to change the timeline so it doesn't go exactly the same (Skull Knight was very surprised to find that she survived as well, which is why I think "his Casca" didn't survive the ceremony). Probably preventing the merging from being undone or exposing Griffith's lies to the people of Falconia.

kek

I want Guts to literally rape Griffith.
But it turns out that's what Griffith wanted all along.

I like your idea, but I feel like something else can be added.

Add a scene with Guts' party at the bar where Guts freed Puck, with Farnese performing party tricks, 20-something old in appearance Schierke drinking some wine and looking longingly at Guts, who is dancing together with Casca in the middle of the bar while blushing..

>Isma drowning herself with beer, with some spilling onto her breasts
Schierke jumping around the place
>Roderick looking satisfied in the distance (but also a tad concerned, because the other guy is looks like he's scheming again)
>Puck and Ivalera having a friendly bantz
>An older, manlier Isidro tossing pebbles in the air while looking at Isma
>Serpico and Azan talking; with Azan looking like he's about to slap him

/\|/\

>the candles in the bar start flickering
>sounds of chains can be heard from the outside
>everybody starts feeling cold
>a large hand opens the bar's entrance door, and blinding light enters the bar
>"Guts: O-oh! It's you guys!"
>it's King Hanabafuku and Skull Knight
>they exchange pleasantries
>Skull Knight starts to talk normally, to Guts' surprise
>"Hooh.. You could talk normally?"

Crap, ignore the "schierke jumping around the place bit"

>her own wishes
kek

Guts and Griffith have a Big Fight. Guts wins. Everyone enjoys tea at Reimu's.

that's not bad at all

I can't really remember which events cause me to think this ending since it been too fucking long but here what I think.

Since with what Griffith did, mixing human world and spirit world and playing with spirits, giving them shape, or creating army from both humans and monsters. So what I thought is maybe in Fairy Island Guts could end up with army as well. Think about it if Fairy King have the same power with Griffith, all of Guts old companions and band of the hawk would come to his side. And the whole end game would be Band Of The Hawk vs Band Of The Falcon.
Guts and sane Casca as commanders one again. I want to see siege of Falconia. That would be fucking epic.

Other than that if Guts return from Fairy Island only with sane Casca that would be waste of 8 year for us.

>Guts kills Griffitth
>During his last moments, Griffith mirrors his old self, saying some feels stuff
>During the final chapter, remaining God Hand look upon the scene from up above as it's hinted that this was just another cycle, and it wouldn't take any effort for God Hand to try and do this shit again, leaving the main big bad still alive after the series ends.

>they all arrive immediately
If only...

>the beast of darkness overtakes guts
>it wasn't a wolf but a fox all along
>Bijū Chakura Mōdo
>credits roll

It was a naruto prequel all along, you guys got pranked

You were at my side all along....

Guts becomes super strong and murder suicides grifith

Guts gets so famous that years after his lifetime, there are legends of a Black Swordsman who can carve the heads off demons with zero effort. Thanks to Astral Plane mumbo-jumbo, the Black Swordsman actually exists and is capable of taking on any monsters he encounters, and the manga ends with him doing his thing and turning an army of demons into mincemeat while the Godhand watches.