It's year 2100

Europe is now mixed race, pedophilia is common, national identities have vanished, redheads extinct, world is a favela. Your grandson asks, why didn't you stop it? What do?

I WAS TOO BUSY PLAYING VIDYA GAYMS!

Because i will not have even son. I dont care humans are sinfull shit and i dont give fuck what will happen to you. #BLACKPILL

>redheads extinct
I could accept the others, but this is unacceptable.
>tfw breeding with dream girl will lead to their extinction

You're why we die.

You deserve it.

Everything you do is selfish, every luxury you enjoy is marked with blood and slavery. Even God does not care about you.

u only talk that way because you dont get girls lol

>pedophilia is common

Freeze me up, Scotty
See you in 2100

None of us will have grandchildren.
If (((they))) win, we will all be forced to undergo transgender surgery which will leave us sterile and brainwashing which will make sure we don't rebel or stop them from doing it to others.

Grandsons will be too dumb to even ask those questions. You can drink the bleach now Luigi.

>redheads extinct
The fuck? Man with genetic modification we could have anime teir 3d waifus running around, it's more likely shitskins will get wiped out as China doesn't give a fuck.

>grandson
i wish

Sorry kid, I was too busy fucking random waifus...

>grandson
I'd call the equality squad to take him away to indoctrination camp. Clearly he's a bigot if he's using male pronouns. A few years later my darling grandxer would come home in xer state issued lingerie and all would be right in the world.

How can you so openly admit to being a filthy sub human parasite pedo?

It's

Welcome to Sup Forums.

Fuck off back to the donald you stupid fag

I think you mean my wife’s grandson

>grandson
>askin anything
considering that my grandson would most likely grow up in germany (or whatevers left of it) I don't think he would be given the authorization to just ask questions like he pleases. I mean, we needed those laws to stop those evil right wingers from asking questions and to protect our freedom of speech\expression from fascism

Wait what is this board Pro peadofiles?

I just had an awakening of how I've been on the wrong side it all makes sense now, pro Trump, pro republican (rich people party) loves killings (happenings?)

I just got blue pilled guess I got to go to reddit and see what this whole sjw thing is all about. All it took was some half decent lemon haze bud and a couple of peado weebs

>grandson ask this
>I start screaming "WTF ARE YOU RACIST AND LOVEPHOBE?!"
>immediately report him to the feminist-islam thought police
>door slams after exactly 30s because they were already listening our discussions for possible "thought crime"
>grandson gets deported to the "enrichment camp"
>flashforward 3 months
>grand-daughter finally exits the camp, missed so much
>"thanks grandpa that experience was so rich, I'm now all opened to diversity and love"
>mfw he/she/it/xir just assumed my gender
>"WTF YOU ARE NOW GOING BACK THERE"
>thought police instantly teleports behind xir
>xir got suicide with 36 Arabs cocks in the mouth
>"FUCKING BIGOTED GRAND-PERSON, thanks thought-police, you make the world a better place"