Whites are unironically the most endangered and oppressed race of people there is

Whites are unironically the most endangered and oppressed race of people there is.

Yes, also what is that creature?

The Jew in his natural form

Yes. However the reality is the white people are figuring that out. Wonder what the future will bring.

What a joke of a monster. Just cut the transparent dangly.

i think white pop is under 1 billion on earth.
earth is like 7+billion pop now.
probably around 10%

everyone else immigrating to white countries..
never asia or islam or africa countries...
nope..
only running to white countries.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Whites telling them selves this crap and agreeing to each other, how pathetic can they be?

You are bad at baiting.

no people do immigrate to Asia and ''islam'' (it's a religion not a region you inbred cumskin) but i'm going to think of it as the Islamic world.

Alien creature inspired by the Assassin bug.

I remember in 2013 when "dude, fight drumpf and the system, man" lefty types were coming here

You can always tell they aren't from Sup Forums with "HAHAHA"

It is true. We are beginning to realize. We are among the first to realize, help your brothers and sisters awaken from their sleep

bumping with great white men

ok cool.
israel welcomes all refugees from all over the world.
let all looking for a country know the state of israel welcomes them with open arms and loving majestic grace.

We are hated by everyone. Every part of the world is more dangerous for us to travel to than someone that isn't white. We are used as a bogeyman to represent all the bad things or hardships in the world.

Call it baiting or just don't reply to it, it won't change how you're bad at lying and you're not ''endangered''(the cringe) or ''oppressed''(lmfao yeah suuuuure).

You're unironically delusional, weak, and a joke of a people, known cucks who likes to think they're in the same position as native Americans.

Liars lie, so what?

Only 11% of world population.
Being genocided in front of us by cultural kikerism.

> Your 0.02 shekels have been deposited
You may leave the thread now.

White always wins in the end

Oh my bad did i not do the infamous ''reeeeee fuck normies'' and ''heil trump MAGA kek is our lord'' or maybe ''pepe is an Egyptian god and i'm from kekistan!'' to prove i lurk this joke of a site?

Man you got me! i'm not from Sup Forums, now fuck off?

Considering that whenever you went, people started dropping death by the millions, it's reasonable to have a small distrust of your moral rectitude.

in the numbers white countries do?no.

>Muh Native Americans
A native American goes to prison and a white person goes to prison. Who is more likely to be killed? A native American goes to Saudi Arabia and a white person goes there. Who is more likely to be killed?

go back to whatever fucking think-tank you came from you uncivilized parasite.

Looks like a paladin.

no u

Sure Afghan immigrants only go to white countries, never they ever go to Pakistan or Turkmenistan huh? Syrians? They only go to Germany, there is TOTALLY no Syrian immigrants in Iraq and Jordan or Turkey!
Breaking news asswipe people immigrate to Japan and south Korea, you're not where everyone goes you idiots.

we are a global minority and quickly becoming minoritys in our own coutries. how come tibet was genocide, but europe, the us and the commonwealth is multiculturalism

>said the kike pretending be a Sup Forumsack

>i got no argument, i'll call him a jew!
Goddamn Slavic intelligence, as smart as a monkey if they aren't monkeys them selves, considered subhumans by their fellow Europeans.

white people are like the jews in every non-white country, they practically steal and manipulate the native population

Yes in those numbers.

show us your flag then kike

It's not subtle manipulation like the Jews. It's like, we conquered you. Stay over there and follow these rules.

what's the difference?
white people practically feel no empathy based on all the posts here, it makes you wonder whether or not they actually are tainted blood

>Sure Afghan immigrants only go to white countries, never they ever go to Pakistan or Turkmenistan huh? Syrians? They only go to Germany, there is TOTALLY no Syrian immigrants in Iraq and Jordan or Turkey!
they can integrate into other Muslim countries easily but Europe they have trouble with
>people immigrate to Japan and south Korea
very, very small number of people do

Indigineous people are literally retaded.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

it's my tribe vs. your tribe in this world. demographics are destiny and prison politics are real politics. catch up, kid.

>HUUU
>HUUUUUU
>HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

We won.

show your real flag

Where you live is a land that the natives of it became a minority, don't even own a state, fixing it or making it a heaven doesn't make it ''your'' land, what's happening is karama, you're a race that goes with skin color not even by blood, there is no european country with non-white majority, these 2050 videos are not gonna happen like they say it would, you just LOOOVE to think you're some ''race'' that will be gone, just stop it.

You don't have a culture and you aren't entitled to an opinion. You are attempting to create white genocide and if you fail, it will only be because of us.

In what dimension?

>just stop it

there is no stopping this, its the future you have chosen.

All I can say is that I pray that all the anti-white people fall into thier own snare. That the 3rd world follows them everywhere they go. If only that it cam be observed that the god and father of Jesus Christ can and is in fact capable of defending his own word. By doing NOTHING. That it not only becomes a snare to these people but that it becomes these peoples judgement. At the end times natural disasters are supposed to go through the roof to a degree that it is figured to be impossible.

I encourage everyone to pray to god thr father of Jesus Christ for the same.

You don't have a culture, and you aren't entitled to an opinion. By definition this means I have already won, but in addition, your pitiful attempts to infiltrate Sup Forums have been handily rebuffed on all fronts.

I do feel empathy and if I lived back then I would've been more fair with the natives. I really do think they got a raw deal but what's done is done. The natives haven't been in control of this land for over 200 years.

In this one

that's just an excuse you make so you can do whatever you want, and when a minority does the same, you call it "evil"

it just gives joy to my heart that most people here are sad loner white manchildren who love women being killed and shooters killing a bunch of kids as their women get stolen from blacks, mexicans, and even chinks

>''hehe wi wun''
>''yu don hav cultre''

out of everyone that replied, you're the dumbest lol ''muh white genocide'' get the fuck out here with the made up theory.

It will only be by the hand of God the father of Jesus Christ that he would grant it.

I encourage people to pray. I've lost everything else but to pray for my blood related people on this planet.

>there is no stopping this
>*posts a pic of an army that lost*

That is the finest point I have ever heard.

there's a big difference between empathy and pity, one actually requires genuine care, and the other is just a subtle facade of eliciting one's own superiority

like I said, white people feel no empathy.

we're not in that one, where in this one

What the fuck do you want me to do about it? Do YOU feel empathy you nigger cunt? Did you feel empathy when you punched that woman in the head and stole her purse? Did you feel empathy when you kicked that dog?

nothing, like all races, each individual is the same as every single member of their race, according to geneticists and Sup Forums scientists

a black man is a nigger, a chink is a chink, a spic is a spic

a white man is a white man
you'll always be a soulless, remorseless white boy, because all white people are the same, like all niggers are the same.

if its so pathetic why do you care so much?
you oxymoron

I hope that on the day of the rope your death is excruciating. I want your knee caps plied off with a crowbar.

>you call it "evil"
nah, i call it sane. now get out libcuck.

The fact is White people genocided itself with a fuckton wars, if you add war victims (expecially ww and ww2) to the reproductive pool of every White Nation, an do your math, you coud see how our people birthrate could had rise till now.

checked and keked

Because he's paid. I think we should leave him alone

I'm buying a farm so I can be more independent when the collapse hits, if you guys are rich it would be wise to have a place to fall back to when the cities turn to looting