Orc Slavery Made Me Quit 'Middle-Earth: Shadow Of War'

KEK.

Sup Forums Looks like all those LOTR memes you created have had an effect on games journalism.

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/bjve9q/middle-earth-shadow-of-war-orc-slavery-lord-of-the-rings

better archive that shit newfag.

So blacks are orcs?

In the Tolkien universe, Orcs aren't even just different species, they're literally hell spawns created by Sauron.

Orcs are corrupted elves

I ain't clickin on dat shit nigga

Honestly, that is the reason I'm not playing the game either, but from a different perspective. It's leaves a bad taste in my mouth building an army of brainwashed orcs.

That's not even thin skin.
The amount of mental gymnastics at work just to get offended by fictional characters is astounding.

they are just now figuring it out
>harry potter for boys
>lotr for men

>literal mud babies pulled from the earth
>slap on the ass and out the door sword in hand to rape and pillage
sounds about right

>no slave orc gf

>Liberals are offended by a white man enslaving an inferior race of dark-skinned, violent, backwards savages
>Liberals are also offended by mind-controlling orcs too

I can see why he quit

Slavery is the reason why there are so many niggers around the world now

Orcs have a lot more personality in Shadow of War. It's less mind controlling and more to do with forcefully convincing them that you are stronger than Sauron.

They still have the same personality and traits and can even betray you if you piss them off.

They're not really brainwashed. They can still think for themselves. All you really do is convince them that you're more powerful.

I hate this shit game, it rapes Tolkien lore in every way possible.

i'm surprised they didn't mention the white-washing of the orcs in the game. i saw a trailer and wondered why all the orcs were much lighter complexion than the movies.

Shut up, nerd.

blow me fatass

That's the problem with something good that also becomes popular. Invariably, the majority of the people who like it will be idiots who like it for the wrong reasons.

Frankly, LotR got fucked the moment 90% of Fantasy started superficially basing itself on it.

what lotr memes?

>missing the great orcposting of May

Lurk moar faggot

Remake when?

Orcs were actually created by Melkor by corrupting elves in a mockery of the Ainur's creation.

Also, Christ, the VICE writing staff really is a bunch of weenies, aren't they? But only because they subconsciously code the Orcs to be niggers, I bet. If you gave him the exact same game, but with the Nazis from Wolfenstein, I bet this would be a glowing review for being on "the right side of history".

I kind of want to play this game, now. Sounds like a lot of fun, with it reacting to your actions in such detail.

> "tanned elf"

My sides Nigel

Did he maybe have an 'eastern' complexion?

Of all the black pills I've had to swallow, this is the most bitter.

RIP The Elder Scrolls.

love these

Just bought the game what am I in for? I want to abuse gobblins n shit

>Matthew Gault
More like Matthew Guilt, am I right

But it's something different though. Lotr was a beautiful story about friendship, courage and honour, and it was written with subteltly and taste. Meanwhile the creatively bankrupt nerds in charge of making the game turned it into a generic edgy grimdark bullshit, full of moral relativism and reeking of typical modern nihilism. It makes me sick.

But LotR itself was based on mythology.

Just change Orcs into Nazis and faggots like him will be all over it.

It's just a game mate. I didn't get autistic when CDProject took The Witcher in their own direction. Just think of it as fan-fiction (which it really is)

So did he just miss all the slavery in the first one? And in the lore?

We need to meme this. ELF-RIGHT!

I guess orc posting is back on the table

dumping

Yeah, since Morrowind TES has steadily become more stupid. There's still good stuff in there, but I don't think you're going to get anyone who us used to Skyrim's babby's first RPG mechanics to ever read a map.

LotR was also overtly Catholic, so all those hippies who loved it were already the start of idiocy. As were all the I'm-so-smart faggots who thought Sauron represented fascism. Not to mention the rabid lefties who think the Hobbits were meant to represent a perfect "Little England" society.

But that's how it goes.

Tolkien consciously based it on existing myth, and his motivation was to create a mythological background of his own. A British-influenced one. But there is a difference between taking inspiration from something, and just using it as a template. Before Tolkien wrote them, those concepts of Elves, Orcs, and Dwarves did not exist as such.

I too miss the old days. Australia used to be good.

Am I the only one who thinks it's less racist to compare terrorists to Orcs than to compare Mexican laborers to house elves?

Man these are great

CDP stayed true to the books, more or less. Which is why they were accused of sexism, mysogyny and racism.

I like how they themselves liken blacks to ugly, demonic Orcs.

Its like they are insulting and being racist to the people they're trying to sympathize with and dont even know it.

KEK

Melkor Dindu Nuffin

You've posted this before with the same Umiko

[spoiler]Quality waifu m8[/spoiler]

These are hilarious. Create more please.

Kek'd
Keep dumping m8

fix the spelling

instead of "live" put "life"

>liberals unconsciously connect orcs to black people

holy shit how do they not see that they're the true racists?

I didn't make most of them mate, I just saved a shitload form the original threads.

triggered nerds

You fucking retard this is a old meme go back to lurking faggot

When Mordor sends its Orcs, they aren't sending their best. Orcs are savages, cannibals and pillagers, and some, I assume, are good people.

Now for the plight of the Pikmin.