Fuck I bought 50$ worth of btc on coinbase last night and just found out you can’t sell it in Canada. What do?

Fuck I bought 50$ worth of btc on coinbase last night and just found out you can’t sell it in Canada. What do?

OPEN us bank branch. it's not difficult

>50$
woo its fucking nothing

>can’t sell it
yes you can

How?

How? On coinbase it says it’s unavailable

why can't you sell it
also just spend it on the dark web

i guarantee that whatever bank you have in canada will have a us branch. ask them. check also online banks.

unless you are an off-the-grid nigger in which case you have no hope.

the next time you want to invest in btc just buy gbtc etf. simpler.

also I think steam accepts it as payment

Dark web? Man fuck that. I’m just trying to stockpile my shekels and make free money

$50 leaf bux? so literally nothing

I’m poorfag

Should I really tell the bank jews? What about downloading coinsquare and somehow transferring to that

You missed your chance to properly invest in bitcoins and make a ton of money, sorry
Just spend them on something, you don't have to spend them on the dark web, it's not like bitcoins are illegal and plenty of legit companies accept them as payment

Yeah but can’t I just turn it into cash? I’m the long term it’s still a good investment. Supposed to be worth 20 grand in 2020 and it went up 500$ last night

This isn't /biz/ leaf.

>Should I really tell the bank jews?

you are not at a level yet where jewry would consider worthwhile fucking with you.

I give you 5 dollars for those

Sell it on the internet instead then, duh.

yes, I don't see why not, just find someone who will buy them

>cant sell

damn you leafs are stupid.

Fuck man I don’t know how to do that shit.

I’m thinking I could just wait until coinbase allows selling in Canada again, then I can just save up until then

just go on the internet and say you have some bitcoins for sale, it's not hard
unless this is a trollpost, if so kill yourself

Where on the internet? 4plan?