How can wildfire get cars upside down or sideways? Just asking

How can wildfire get cars upside down or sideways? Just asking.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z21s5PhzZl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*or = and

Eucalyptus trees are also known to explode during bush fires due to the high flammability of vaporised eucalyptus oil produced by the tree naturally. These trees are farmed extensively in California, and even constitute a pest in some areas.

but it's more likely the fuel tank exploding, or a crash. I don't really think a burnt tire exploding could flip a car though...

>tfw got to smell fresh leaves in basque land

Massive updrafts?
>nice pic of overturned vehicle related to subject matter

Wildfires can create their own weather patterns. Its not just "Things burning". The gust generated by a large fire absolutely can knock over a car.

U SIRIUS?

Santa Rosa bro here. The winds were gusting upwards of 80mph. I can easily see how an exploding gas tank combined with the winds can flip those shells of a car.

>shells of a car

Forgive my bad grammar. Haven't slept a lot the past 3 days.

One says: "Pardon, sir", and continues.

english must be torture to you.

This is what I'm referencing.

The fires were so hot that the engineblocks were melting. Those vehicles that flipped probably only weigh a fraction of what they did.

jewwood

Overcorrection when there is a tree in the middle of the road

I think they explode. I saw all those pics this morning on the news. I wonder more about why these cars were not driven out of the path of the fire before they were burned. I saw one photo where someone had their driveway full of cars. Why would they have so many cars if they didn't have drivers for their cars? And if they had drivers for those cars, why were the cars not removed from the area before the fire got there?

I evacuated with a long window of notice and there was an INSANE amount of traffic on streets where there usually is none.

In the areas that burned on Monday morning, those people had anywhere from 5-15 minutes to leave. I'm guessing they grabbed their kids/pets and bounced ASAP with everyone in one vehicle.

In areas with more time, people are taking all their vehicles.

Fires are no joke, this kind of behavior is fairly common in large fires, and fire is the only force on earth that moves faster uphill.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z21s5PhzZl4

niggers dont fear fires like normal animals

When they esplode