Code Geass

Let us take a moment to remember the greatest anime ever made

It wasn't even in the top 10 of Fall 2006 anime.

Kallen best girl 2bh

I miss Geass Sunday

Overrated garbage. It neither deserved nor needed a second season.

Is Lelouch alive
Is akito after r2 .if so . Why does Lelouch wear an aye patch he should cover both of his eyes because he mastered the geass in the end of r2

I hated how it ended but I loved everything else about it.

Fuck you and your gay list.

>I don't like thing!
and fuck you to.

F

ur mom

Re:Zero is a better shitstorm than Code Geass

No. Akito is set between Season 1 and R2.

Does anyone actually like this or us this a meme show?

The ending is what redeemed the show though

agreed. People always undersell it as a trainwreck despite having a significant amount of density and depth.

What does Sup Forums think about Akito?

i missed kaiman's manga

>Ho......
HAHAH

Never watched it. Is it still on-going or what?

Finished airing- think R2 at it's most boring and tedious and your there.

This scene is about 90% of the reason to watch it, so saved you a few hours there

Akito is a piece of garabge tarnishing european history and culture.
The CG is disgustingly unfit for Code Geass (kek same acronym).

I didn't think it was possible but Akito manage to show even more fanservice than the original.
Lelouch plan is retarded and only reveal a poor grasp or european politics by Japanese (euros like to revolution, yeah... right...)
Not enough explanations about the birth of Britania and the explanations given on the alternate Napoleonic war and how it ended in the unification of Europe under a military regime quickly overthrown by a révolution are infuriatingly stupid.

Threadly reminder that Lelouch is alive and enjoying eternity making sweet sweet love to best girl.

Yes Sup Forums likes code geass

Also, the show failed to explain why no nation on Erath tried to develop WMD. I get it : Sakuradite>no research on nuclear energy>no atomic bomb. But they have rocket technology right ? So why no space program ? Even the nazis planned to make a space death ray using a large mirror and no one ever came with the idea of a kinetic bombing space station ? Even when Britania had access to far more ressources than any other fictional or non-fictional country ?

Brittania had nothing to gain from starting a space program, it was too busy conquering everyone else's shit and the emperor was going to fuck the world's shit up anyway by merging everyone's shit up

What's GPS ?
What's weather forecast ?
What's spying satelite ?
Surely nothing to gain from that on military perspective.

btw, the emperor doesn't decide what is profitable or not. Britania is clearly a free-market economy and a capitalist State ruled by aristocrats. If something is profitable (or give an advantage in war) it is exploited and produced.

>What's GPS ?
>What's weather forecast ?
>What's spying satelite ?

Things they already have

>nothing to gain from starting a space program
>GPS, weather forecast, spying satelite ? Things they already have

just get your shit straight user

Thanks

Gundam Seed is better

I cringed.

>space
Britannia was the only super power. No cold war means no pointless research into shitty space grabs.

I think you mispelled "Code Geass without Lelouch"

Did someone say the greatest anime ever made?

>no pointless research into shitty space grabs

If for you space research is only about flashy moon landing and cold war competition, I pity your history and science teachers...

A spying satelite is just a piece of metal orbiting earth broadcasting patriotic anthems. It is absolutely not an observation device that allows you to spy on countries your are not currently at war.

Meteo station are perfectly reliable in time of war. There is surely one under our control in the country we are trying to invade that will give us intel about the weater during the war. Weather satelites are of no use lol.

GPS is fancy tool that is only used by truck and taxi driver, something a lcoal network is perfectly capable of handling. Surely, let's ask the Eleven to borrow their geo-positionning system to guide our missiles and UAVs.

Something like an orbiting platform delivering kinetic strikes with hypersonic projectiles thanks to gravity is of absolutely no use as a deterrent or even negociating tool in war.

The greatest anime is Fairy tail

>LOGH rip-off with every known anime trope the greatest anime ever made

I either got hooked or you're a complete moron.

Your funding is drying up you nasa shill

show was good, instant 11/10

actually esa shill

ATV made in Europe
Orion made in Europe
Where is your modern GPS ?
Where is your comet landing ?

u mad nasa ? your ambition is drying up

How the fuck do you dislike the ending.

Two different people.

Except they DO have rockets. The BK had to deal with cruise missiles trying to kill them twice and a number of Knightmares equipped with shoulder mounted rocket launchers. Bradley also made use of them and the Avqlon is equipped witg CIWS, implyingbthat rockets/missiles see frequent use in the battlefield.

I have no idea why they went qlong with this retardation.

I have nonidea why Akito went with this retardation

Great yes
Greatest I don't think so

C2 is a Jew. Like my rhyming? Cause its perfect timing. OH!