The wall will never be buil.............. DRUMPF

u call that a wall

#1 is boring
#2 is classy, simply, with a little surprise on top
#3 is just fucking goofy
#4 is also pretty good, wide base to prevent destruction
#5 is pretty meh

My vote goes to #2 or #4 - make em twice as tall, twice as thick

They really don't look thick enough, imo.

clearly a sample pack of wall chunks
One in the middle is best

A FUCKING LEAF

I like 4. 3 is fun because then the criminals can be behind bars like they belong.

I like #3 in theory because the beaners could look through it longingly before being sniped.

If 3 works as an actual strong wall then go with that one, or at least that design for the most of it. It needs to be as transparent as possible, otherwise it will be an eyesore on the landscape.

Gotta say I like #2 the best. It being invisible will lead to some really funny shit.

All you burgers now that even if he builds the wall the next president is gonna tear it down and it's gonna be a beautiful historic moment when love won over tyranny.

TWO WALLS?! DDRRRUUUUMMMPTTHH!

ditto. 4 seems tough, but it's so thick that it makes me wonder if it's practical from a cost/materials perspective, because it's practically the mass of two thinner walls.
3 is hilarious because it allows people at the wall to see the other side and taunt them with a good old NEVER EVER

this

(heiled)
This guy gets it and dem digits.

There won't be another non trump president user

>Implying the Department of Homeland Defense, which has had the budget for the wall ready since before Obama, and was simply awaiting a President who would OK it's construction, would allow the American Cheerleader position which is the President to touch their new wall.

Lol no.

This one is pretty sexy.

the silent majority will not let that happen lmao

three makes for a kind of fun joke wall, but as an actual security wall it's just goofy, like something a kid would make because it sounds cool.

#2 and #4 actually look like something I can picture running for hundreds of miles along the border

its probably foam inside the thicc part

Where are the turrets?

they are all too flimsy, short, and shallow

4 walls and 1 fence.

I'll bet they'll go for the fence.

That certainly wouldn't raise any questions about their loyalty to our country.

Considering we are deporting the wetbacks in record numbers there won't be the whole Berlin bull shit of dividing families.

Enjoying your wife's government issued bull yet Sweden?

But I like this one too. Maybe a little too thin though.

Most of the details we've gotten about requirements for the wall suggest that there will be regularly placed towers/stations along the length, sort of like the West Bank wall

>They really don't look thick enough, imo.
They are "designed' to be able to withstand 30 minutes of "assault".

Forgot pic

zombies still got thru

roll for gold

>he's building a plywood wall
Haha

3. easily.

I say #5 it appears most cost effective.

The fuck does that even mean?

It's also worth pointing out that, like the West Bank Wall, the US Border Wall will probably be double layered - two walls with a wide exclusion zone between them, probably 40-50 yards.

Is this real life?

This.

Please give thick Wallfu

ZA WARRUDO

There's like a dozen prototypes right?

I'm still waiting for a more radical design.

I want motion activated turrets

Roll

Oh wow, that looks way better from this angle

I'd tell you to get your eyes checked, but you must be legally blind, because there are literally people standing next to these walls for size comparison.
The THIN part of the wall that gets wider at the bottom must be at least two feet thick. They're hella thick for modern building material walls.

agreed

>chinks can build a massive ten thousand mile wall in the middle ages

>trump struggles to build a thin concrete fence in two thousand fucking seventeen

who are you quoting?

whats stopping mexicans from just sapping the wall?

It means you'd get enough time to shoot the angry sledgehammer mexicans

This is the best one, although it needs "slits" near the bottom so you can peak through, or maybe towers will do the job

>thin
>thin
>thin
stfu it will be strong, you guys are asking for unnecessary additions

This is best wall

#2 as the wall on the American side, #3 as the was on the Mexican side. That way the beaners can look through one wall and see the second behind the patrol cars.

1 and 2 don't get the job done, they're just walls. 3 allows small creatures to pass through the wall, like lizards, insects and birds. 4 is the same as 1 and 2 but with a stronger base. 5 seems alright but it has a grill in between the bars. Don't know how I feel about it.

3 is my personal winner.

I'm actually giving the government money for this. Wild.

8 year max, nice try.

Ultimately nothing if they really really want to but at some point they're declaring war on the US

>great wall of china took hundreds of years
>it failed in keeping out mongolians

Trump has it started in less than a year, needs less of it, and this design stands to actually deter beaners. Chinese are btfo

So many brown butt holes puckering right now.

You call yourself a country?

2 genders
2 scoops
2 walls
2 min macron handshakes
2 assassination attempts
2 terms
Too salty

Needs web cams spaced out across the wall that citizens can man and look for illegals.

this wall gets my dick hard

i still prefer 3
i want to have a convo with jose still...

F E N C E
E
N
C
E

The wall will mean fuck all if we don't have a massive crackdown on illegals, lower immigration dramatically and repeal birthright citizenship.

you thought it would be a brick wall or something?

>thin
uh yeah it's supposed to only be going to be up for the rest of Trumps 1 term and only a mile or two finished which when the next pres is in will just transport that finished amount of wall to be built around Richard Spencers house to contain the hate.

I came in my pants

HOLY SHIT THIS

Those are the prototypes, pay attention Leaf.

That is genius

This is a vacant lot in San Diego somewhere.

okay not a bad idea

Does he know the whole thing is supposed to be connected?

He should build it and then not talk about it

WHO WOULD WIN?

> a flimsy 9 inch thick american concrete wall...
OR
> a super awesome MEXICAN NARCO TANK!!!

YOU HAD ONE JOB

10 months in, 10 metres of wall

They're prototypes - different contractors built a ~30-something foot section of wall to show off their proposed designs. Trump awards a contract to the best design, puts out a bid to see which company or companies can do it the cheapest, fastest, and highest quality and awards a bid and we start construction.

Seriously, this isn't that different from normal architectural and construction bidding.

Pinata technology is limited by the paper mache construction.
>La Cucaracha Horn intensifies.

3 allows drug smugglers to pass their goods through. You can have designated nature crossing points that are monitored instead.

leaf please go suck a dog dick.

So which one is he going to pick I wonder.

To the idiots in the thread, these are the contractor samples built to test and choose from.

The three foot thick reinforced concrete walls used to protect nuclear reactors can survive a jet impact. I'm sure a two foot thick reinforced concrete border wall can survive some ghetto ass Mad Max narco truck

walls take time, back when china was a top-tier civilization, this took them 200 years and it's 5,500 miles/8800 km on fucking mountains and shit

>threw
Get out of my country.

Should build schools walls and books instead..

We just need DACA and America will slowly start to become great again.

PHONEPOSTERS BEGONE!

Go in looking like 6th year Jordan, come out looking like Michelle stuck her dick in your eyes 18 too many times and came all up in your hair...

I have no doubt that Democrats would spend BILLIONS to destroy a wall that Trump spent BILLIONS building.
Insanity!

What's the point of building schools if you're gonna then fill them with spics and niggers?