Start working at an inner city public school recently

>start working at an inner city public school recently
>school student population is like 86% black
>see the few white boys get shoved to the ground by black boys on day one
>afterschool
>see a little brunette 5th grade girl with blue eyes approach a 5th grade mulatto boy from behind, put her arms around him and stare deeply into his eyes
>feel a twinge in my soul
>parents are picking up their kids
>spot this gorgeous redhead with milky white skin and blue eyes picking up her kids
>her kids are brown... just brown skin with brown nappy hair and your typical mongrel facial features
>heart sinks

brehs...

Hang in there faggot.
Seeing mixed race abominations is hard, but you can't change that.
Have 5 or more white children.
Don't go giving up, cunt. We need you

Be extremely academically tough on the black children.

I just wish there were no white kids at all in this school, it would be much easier for me to bear.

Now you're talking like a fucking Jew. White only schools are comfy as fuck. Much better than a bunch of ooking chimps. The fucks wrong with ya?
Don't let the jews win

I'm saying I wouldn't be subjected to this sort of psychological torture if it were all black. Black kids with black, black kids fighting black kids doesn't bother me. I see what you're saying though but a mostly white public school in NYC is a fairy tale so I didn't even consider that.

So what did you do when you saw the white kids attacked? I bet you did nothing.

Those niggers should be expelled for that shit. Unless you work in a school infected with that 'equity of outcomes' bullshit. If that is the case report the fucking subhuman niggers to the police whenever possible, even if you have to make shit up

If there aren't any whites in that school, those whites can't fuck around with shitskins

Triggered snowflake.

Strong iron cannot be made in a comfy hugbox, but instead must be forged in intense heat, fueled by hate and conflict.

Allow these experiences to fuel your ambition.

>superior white genes ITT

O I am laffin

I have been saying it for a long time. We lost the breeding war a generation ago with selfish boomers, they solidified it with mass 3rd world immigration for muh economy.

We need a race war right now or redheads will be extinct and blonds next. These things require persistent like parents or they disappear, our population groups are smaller than Jews worldwide. White blond and redheads are each among the smallest group of people on the planet.

If you like pic related, then you have to fight. Not a generation from now, not if things start getting bad. Make things bad. Make it so dangerous for mexicans and Muslims to come here that they will be afraid to. Kill them, avoid prison as long as possible, Kill more in prison. You'll be face to face with them every day.

>Kill them, avoid prison as long as possible, Kill more in prison.
Hi CIA
fuck off please
were going to win this struggle without breaking the law or resorting to psychopathic behaviors

shut up canada.

just stop making such a big deal about murdering people of color. do it covertly, do it without witnesses, do it to people who have no relation to you. Don't leave prints, and don't do it to anyone who would associate the mongrel to you.

In my upper middle class neighborhood... All mixed race kids have white dads. I'm one of them. Get it together, America.

Niggers are a plague to any civilized society.
I just wish we taught this to kids.

You just motivated me to go to the gym right now. Thanks user

hey, post your ID badge with any identifying info covered up OP

You know what makes it worse. The whole system will tell those white kids that they are the Majority and are privileged and that the black kids are special. All the extracurricular and special programs will cater to the "minority" kids.

This is the experience for so many white kids growing up in our cities.
If you have kids you need to white flight before school age

whites dont get those urges cia nigger

O-wop-bop-bam-bam
Who likes a nigger?
o-wop-bop-bam-bam
Who likes a nigger?
o-wop-bop-bam-bam
Who likes a nigger?
And the hatin', everybody, is a-gettin' much bigger

I used to be one of those white boys. Every day I went to school was shit. Even the nogs in advanced classes would still nog out, they were just smart for nogs. This video could have been mine if I had the balls to do what this hero did. It was my privilege.

Just be happy that they have no future. They will always be second-class.

That includes the whites mixing with them.

Yeah its brutal. In central Texas see 10/10 blonde Swedish looking woman with black guy and her two abominations.

This is what my classroom looked like in SoCal back in the day when my stupid teacher turned the TV in the class while the OJ verdict was being read.

It is not needed, they can't understand shit

t. professor

Education is now a meme. Half of them will go to university. There will be equity of outcome. They will take jobs in local government and local services. Those services will become shit and so the spiral downwards will continue

the fuck is wrong with you my dude? u agree 99% of blacks currently living on earth have literally 0 productive effects but just straight up murdering people isn't the answer. fuck you. we need to change the culturing medium of society so that they cannot survive and the few that do are race conscious and don't even want to mix or be around whites because they love and respect their own.

Now is time to mold them into self hating uncle toms

>see sand niggers attacking a white kid
>do nothing
Go neck yourself OP

Fellow Texan can confirm. The cities are full of niggers and half breeds. It's depressing, especially since even the white women speak in ebonics just as often.

Why should he waste his time?

Just do the bare minimum to get your paycheck OP. Then find a better school to work for.

>were going to win this struggle without breaking the law or resorting to psychopathic behaviors

Lol no

Op vanished after being asked to prove he works in a school

slide thread confirmed. Mods delete this shit.