Does any right wing political figure get attacked and slandered more than Lauren...

Does any right wing political figure get attacked and slandered more than Lauren? This is proof of how big of a threat she is to the left and how important her work is. She's redpilling the masses and the left can't stand it.

>inb4 "Lauren is a scam, making money off beta orbiters"
she needs the money to operate and produce her content, a 9-5 job would prevent this
>inb4 "she's jewish!!!"
no she's not, DNA reveal:
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
>inb4 "she's a coal burner!!"
Commonly repeated lie with no evidence to back it up. Just slander and lies, nothing more.

Lauren is doing God's work. Remember this every time a triggered horde of shills starts spewing lies about her.

Other urls found in this thread:

ancestry.com/dna/ethnicity/european-jewish
archiveofourown.org/works/12067749
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lauren is without a doubt, 100% Jewish

Jews hate blonde women who woke up from their propaganda

yes she burned it and she is paying.

but she came back

Definitely jewish, Listen to some real e-celebs like hbomberguy or The Young Turks.

Oh boy im sure this thread wont turn into people shouting coal burner and Jew

I'm just trying to summon Finnbro

>yes she burned it and she is paying.
bullshit. show proof or stfu

watch the fucking DNA test reveal video:
not jewish

The Joan of Arc of our time. Shills are either attempting and failing to discredit her, or they are actually double-agents -- pro-Lauren -- as they're so fucking bad at it, it only gives her lots of sympathetic exposure. If Western Civ survives she will have a statue built in her glory and honor one day.
>inb4 beta orb
I'm older and have my own qt, and I don't give anyone money. But she's nice to look at and is a great pull for normies, and Lauren Southern nails the trifecta of Ethos, Logos, and Pathos. She's a real fucking force who is just at the beginning of her influence.

Hi Lauren

>be 22
>looks like in late 30s

what the fuck is wrong with her

...... I would make at least six children with this absolute goddess.
It's a shame we will never meet under the circumstances that would enable that.

this, an Joan of Arc is a fitting comparison

Hi, I am definitely Lauren Southern, and couldn't possibly be one of her hundreds of thousands of supporters. Don't you feel special that you're talking to me?

weakest shill angle ive seen yet - attacking her looks. does nothing to discredit her ideas. also shes stunningly beautiful (and smart), a killer combo for reaching normies
just give up

The spoiled, stupid Canadian whore is an unknown in grand scheme. Everyone takes more FLAK than her because she's non-existent to most.
No way you can compare her to Ben Shapiro, Milo, Coulter, et al. Her, Gavin etc. are literal nobodies.

>The spoiled, stupid Canadian whore
pure ad hominem bullshit
any proof she's a "whore"? didnt think so
>an unknown in grand scheme
she's an internationally known political figure, she (along with others) is redpilling the whole world
>Everyone takes more FLAK than her because she's non-existent to most
she has 314K twitter followers, 365K youtube subscribers, and her book is a bestseller - "unknown"?
>No way you can compare her to Ben Shapiro, Milo, Coulter, et al. Her, Gavin etc. are literal nobodies.
They're all doing good work (more or less) and she's certainly in the same league as them, but she is arguably pushing even further right - she is doing God's work

>no she's not, DNA reveal:
jew owned business
she's burning coal and she's a jew

>posting a pic that can be debunked in 10 seconds

Jesus you people are moronic.

>Does any right wing political figure get attacked and slandered more than Lauren?
Donald J. Trump

(((Finland)))

>jew owned business
this is not proof that she's jewish just because she used that company for the test, you retarded brainlet - who do you think you're going to fool with that weak non sequitur?
if i submit my dna to that company, will i magically become jewish as a result?
>she's burning coal
zero evidence provided, as per usual
just give up, its so much easier than trying in vain to push lies that nobody will believe

Lauren is a modern day Joan of Arc and she will continue redpilling millions of young people, and there's nothing you can do about it.

When she decides to make children instead of preaching she will no longer be a phony

ayyy you showed up finally

fair enough, but he's the president of the most powerful country on earth
relative to the size of her profile, lauren seems to get attacked and slandered a disproportionate amount

>inb4 "she should already be married with lots of kids if she's really traditional!!"
shes 22, give her some time
arguably the work she's doing now is even more important than her personally having kids (it will probably result in tons more white babies being born due to redpilling normies on having families, she reaches millions of people)
but shes said before she will settle down and have a family
let her keep redpilling the masses for now - why not?

No, she would be a phony if she was not looking to have kids. She very much is.

Ancestry doesn't test for the Jew.

My mother has some (((blood))) and did ancestry, nothing about the Jew.

I did 23andMe and got 0.4% Jewish, which makes me 100% jewish by the one drop rule, goy.

I really like her shape. Cushy but not fat. Only a militant homosexual would disapprove of that luscious butt.

I barely knew who Lauren Southern was till the shills started pushing anti-Lauren threads and posting obvious libels. I decided to check her out to see what was so threatening and dangerous to them. Now I am in love. She makes me want to breed thousands of aryan descendants and defend Western civilisation with a fanaticism I never knew before finding love.

Wrong

ancestry.com/dna/ethnicity/european-jewish

Oh damn, maybe my mom doesn't have the Jew, must be from dad. Which explains why all his siblings and cousins are either (((Lawyers))), (((Accountants))) or (((Psychologists))).

OP might be a concern troll, or maybe not. I don't care anymore, I'll just dump my usual links and bugger off.
I can't bothered with this anymore, they've been doing this for months now. I'm not the god damned Sup Forumsice. The Finn is on his own, atleast for now.
Todays threads, top one still active:

Based Finnish Laurenposter. You are the White Death of the 21st Century.

also
>she should be makin' babby's in sheeeeeeeit

All of you basementniggers need to realize that Lauren is a new elite. She is part of the new vanguard. She is a leader, you are a follower, and that's it. As such, she can make her own path, and she's doing fucking amazing do it. What the FUCK were YOU all doing at 22? Most of you were less than useless. And the best of us... well, 99.99% of the best didn't have the impact she has at 22. Honestly the muh kitchen shit out the complainers are lifelong incel neets, who have no concept of how successful people operate. Lauren has plenty of time for all that she wants in life. The real question, is do the people who libel her? Angry masses looking for purity spiral while covered in dorito dust are among the lowest forms of life.

Good post.

If finngol was White Death, lauren's detractors would never come back, truth is their number is growing
finally that board is waking up and refuses to be screwed by shekel grabbers and attention whores

Would prefer to reproduce repeatedly with the slutty sister.

You wish

And here you are, whiteknighting for a woman that will never know you exist. Sad!

I think, because you're a newfag, you don't realise how obvious your shilling is. The only numbers that are growing is Lauren's subscribers to see why leftist shills like you find her so threatening. It's pathetic really, to act so microaggressed by a little blonde girl.

poetry

>Her makeup was completely smeared with cum and cum stained her MAGA hat. She lay there, too weak and too humiliated to move, quietly sobbing.

archiveofourown.org/works/12067749

>Does any right wing political figure get attacked and slandered more than Lauren?

no
for instance someone like Ramzpaul is on Patreon, and no one spams threads attacking him on Sup Forums

On the contrary JIDF. Nothing could be nobler. But I know the values of chivalry are alien to the untermensch.

Being so bootyblasted by a little blonde girl that you have to organise with your fellow omegas to constantly shill on Sup Forums is truly pathetic though.

Guys we need to watch her YouTube videos more she is kawaii

She will never fuck you, stop defending her
internet polls .....
same as DNA testing companies

>tired manosphere meme explains all political alliances for brainlet
Your reading comprehension is poor, you larping faggot. She's a leader, and elite, and I recognize her as such. Whether or not I ever meet her is irrelevant to my opinion of her immense value to the cause. (you're pathetic counter-sgnaling proves this.) And not everyone views things through your thirsty incel lens as you do. Some of us live real lives and view things through the lens of real people.

lauren wishes she was half as hot as her sister so she wouldn't have to do this political stuff for male attention

wrong flag

David Duke.

Kek, we need someone to shop Trudeau or Merkel of Barbara Spector, or the pro-immigration rabbi groups, or any of the white genocidists onto the body of the Wall St. Bull, with Lauren shopped as the girl defiantly facing it.

>looks like in late 30s
no she doesn't. I'm getting a little tired of this ongoing whining about how old she looks.

Jared Taylor.

Anti-Lauren shills all sound like ugly, misshapen middleschool girls, overeating at the manatee lunch table, and bitching about the pretty girl(s).

The correct answer to OP's question is Richard Spencer. Although some of the animosity towards Spencer is understandable skepticism instead of shilling. In Lauren's case it's mostly irrational temper tantrums from /r9k/ and shills.

Although I agree with your argument, have you considered that threads like yours are simply adding to the problem?

Posting about the same person DOZENS of times per day, whether positive or negative, is going to annoy Sup Forums and cause people to hate the topic of said threads.

The simple repetition of these posts, regardless of the content of them, will cause hate. Rebutting the terrible arguments made in terrible threads with a semi-decent thread will not stop the terrible threads from being reposted, but it will get more people simply hiding your thread because it is yet another lauren southern thread.

At some point, they will stop hiding the threads, and start retaliating outside of Sup Forums.

nobody gives a shekel u buttblasted fucktard.

This. Ugly people AND TPTB both know the power of attractiveness to a cause that's out of the globalist programming. Ethos pulls people to listen, and then the obvious logos and pathos snags you. They are SCARED of the ethos hook of well-dressed, attractive and articulate spokespeople allowing the masses to consider the positions.

>reddit spacing
Lurk moar faggot. No one cares about your 5 minute old dime store hot takes.

Threads like this should be banned.

Threads about any political personalities?

>dated a nigger and a POO
>has stated in her Ask FM that she has no preference of race for dating/marriage
>is a civicnationalist (pic related)
>is partly Jewish (her grandfather's side)
>won't ever address the JQ

I thought we were done with Whoren Southern threads.
A real shame to see a Canadian shilling for her, with all that abandoning our severely underrepresented right wing press to do what all women do, chase the high life, in this case via the US presidential campaign circuit. Only difference between her and the Weinstein girls is the kike who defiled them.
She shouldn't be openly attacked however, she does her job well. And that job is to serve as a bridge for normies to find the light of truth

GODDAMIT LAURIN GET A FUCKIN HOBBY AND QUIT SPEWING YER ADOLESCENT MARKETING SCHEME HERE. NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YER FATASS

Whatcha doin' Rabbi? When are you going to get back to repeating similar lies about Rage or Tara or Brittany?

women cant be red pilled. she does this for money and has no real opinion of her own. would say and do whatever the man in her life tells her to do like every other woman.

10 times a day this JEW bitch has her paid shill posting her fucking ugly face!

You faggots literally have no legitimate arguments. I swear you must be a double-agent on Lauren's side fucking kek.

>has Meteor quote on shopped book trying to delegitimize Lauren
>the absolute state of leftypol's delusional and infected sandvag

>have brain
>be communist
1PBTID

I'm just sick and tired of seeing these threads all the fucking time. And I think that Finnish guy should find a new hobby.

If her only goal is money her actions make no sense. She could've landed a lucrative mainstream gig at Fox News like Tomi Lahren by now if she wanted to

I see brit/pol/ every time I come on Sup Forums and I never enter it. You know what I do? I skip over it and look for threads that interest me.

Lauren's based, if she is just in it for the shekels she is still useful either way, there is no reason to attack her at all and the only people who do are butthurt non whites or fat jealous communist tumblrinas. Tumblrinas and their numale beta orbiters especially CAN'T STAND that attractive women are openly proclaiming nominally far right/alt right views in public and making a career out of it.

I've personally never watched any of her videos or followed her too closely, but whenever you see somebody desperately shilling against her always ask yourself why (and who) and it becomes all the more clear to you.

I was listening to college radio the other day, and they had some marxist sperg on, and the group was all like "are you a communist yet?"... it was totally cringe. But Marx had a genius for naming the actors, and so is catnip to the unambitious (or know, social climbing!!!!) 20 year old who is, for the first time in his adult life, trying to make sense of world and falls as easy prey to easy, overarching explanations and solutions. Thankfully, communism is incompatible with humanity so almost all will outgrow, and realize they were useful idiots for oldfag professors who want to appear cool and sexually relevant to their students.

Sup Forums needs to be renamed /shill/ that cult of donald trump was terrible in terms of Sup Forums. Now everyone comes here to shill their agenda on both sides

This. She's even mentioned that Fox contacted her a few times, but never had her on, and she wondered if Fox went through her twitter feed and got cuckservative cold feet. But Lauren is the future, she will go confidently in the direction of her dreams, and people like her will bend the establishment, eventually, and not the other way around.

She saw how much money girls were making on Twitch than she thought "Twitch is too competitive, so where else can i find beta virgins anxious to make it rain on cute girls?"

Et voilĂ .

alt-right (left) commie nazi fascist wanna be like:
"She's a dangum jew. We hate dem jews. Asalama Lekum."

pro tip- Nazi/Commie posers are not with us

Hardly, the shilling is off the roof. They keep coming up with new stuff every week (lesbian, blacked, jewish, diaper etc)

No one should give a shit about some fucking cunt spewing the same shit men were spewing decades ago just because she has a cunt instead of a cock.

There are plenty of men whether they be right wing, libertarian or even leftist who are spreading new original ideas on the internet who get less attention then some white bitch for spewing the same shit fox news has for decades.

She is just a white cunt spewing bullshit just because she is young and pre wall and the minute her looks start to fade she will lose out popularity wise.

Also on a final note it does not matter what a girlfriend or wives political opinions are because they mean jackshit. Conservative women will still fuck you over just like the evil Liberal Atheist women will.

I only check these threads to look for the Finnknight and I'm seldomly disappointed
At this point I feel like LS owes the Finnknight some live cucksex, Finnknight should get to watch her get diaper blacked in person, he's earned it

triggered sexist racist

She could have played the Nigri cosplay angle if she just wanted shekels. Twitch or cosplay doesn't fuck up your future career plans or put you on the blackball list as does association with anything nationalist or "alt-right".
It's possible she sees normie Canuck men as loathsome leftist faggots. To attract a successful alpha man she has to signal conservative traditional values. There aren't many trad con women so she gets the pick of the bunch by being highly visible and internationally mobile. This could be her mating strategy, whether subconscious or not.

Nothing sadder than a MGTOW full of impotent rage.

Oh wow this woman has a gun how scared am i knowing she probably would fuck up if she tried to kill me with it (i doubt she knows her way around the firearm).

Also finally she ain't gonna suck yo dick fincuck there is no point in wasting your life white knighting for a woman who does not even give a fuck about you.

Finnknight I'd donate money so you can visit LS at a meet and greet in Canada or some where else. At this point you've wasted so much of your life defending some chick on an anime shitposting board that you deserve to meet the chick and get disappointed.
Pretty sure on Sup Forums we could crowdfund a flight+hotel for you to meet her.

Stop projecting your degenerate German ways onto me. I don't post here in the hopes of meeting her.