What did she mean by this, Sup Forums? Does this mean we are also diverse?

What did she mean by this, Sup Forums? Does this mean we are also diverse?

Diversity is more than phenotype.

She wants the BWC

We are the MOST diverse group of white nationalists EVER!

We have people ALL over the world, and still we get called the "alt-right" and "Nazis".

Why? Because we don't want to be under one world goverment who want's to replace us and make the whole fucking world into a sick weimar full of pedophiles and satanists.

And we are the bad guys.

If we all had our consciousness transferred to chrome cylon bodies, what would 'diversity' be?

It would be a diversity of thought, character, philosophy, opinion, belief.

In this way most college campuses, tech companies, and hollywood, are actually the least diverse place on the planet. It's an echochamber for different model fleshbots all with the exact same programming.

I actually would say that Sup Forums is more diverse than places like huffpo, hollywood, college campuses, etc. We're all very opinionated here and contrary to popular belief we rarely agree 100% on anything in a board wide consensus.

Except on universal truths like "Sweden is hell", "The dystopian reality of a country where 70% of the population shits in the street and never invented the outhouse", etc.

A diversity exec who actually understands diversity? Huh.

>VP of Diversity
you have got to be fucking kidding me

If all of the "diversity" clowns were like this there would not be a problem.

Damn, they're gonna eviscerate her over this one

Their CEO is a left-wing gay Democrat so theyhave been appointing omen to lots of pretend jobs since he took over

This is literal truth.

>I think she just likes white cock
kek

This deserves a (you)

You are diverse, but not the right kind of (((diverse))).

Meanwhile the white diversity VP cucks are screaming for more black skin no matter the qualifications.

Face it ghosties, your race is more prone to liberalism and mental illness than any other. Just look at the recent polls on free speech and hate speech.

I love how they take a picture of her looking like retarded with the quote. As if we're subconsciously supposed to disagree with the bitch.

Whites are the only diverse people. Everyone else are dark skin, brown eyes and black hair.

>diversity is good because race doesn't matter
>ok, how about all whites?
>REEEEEEEE

theres only 1 thing we can all agree on: traps are gay

Hopefully this means they're abandoning ship

They could all be fags
>diversity acheived

wouldn't it be diverse only if some of them were fags and not all of them?

is she /ourgirl/?
is apple /ourtechbrand/?

>company starts talking about diversity
SELL! SELL! SELL!

uh who is this and am i gay

Siri and she's not a trap.

Why is it that blond haired, blue eyed white males are the general consensus on what a white person looks like? Why do people seem to hate blue eyed blond haired whites more than a brown eyed white with brown hair?

I think she means their views on how to approach things can be diverse

only the color of your skin and your sexuality matters when debating diversity. everything else is racist and homophobic.

for instance, allowing conservatives on the committees "policing" internet behaviour would practically be the same as white supremacy.

and we can't have that now, can we? if for no other reason that it's racist and homophobic.

wtf I live iPhone now

>Keep buying our phones fellow whites.

nice trips chankoro

Disgusting pic. Are really just motivated by outrage and group think. Identity politics at its finest just like the left

She didn't get the memo that said diversity is code for black.

diversity is degenerate
start learning how to be a fascist if you don't want to be around faggits

That last comment is golden.
>"DON'T YOU KNOW DIVERSITY MEANS NON-WHITE???"

Have you even been paying attention? Most large companies have a President and VP of diversity

Checked, race war now. Time to weed out the weaklings and let nature take it’s course.

>a brown eyed white with brown hair?
You mean a hispanic :^)

It was a good diverse group until that cretin joined the meeting. Damn women!

Oh you.

they are losing and they know it, they want to slowly backtrack to get whites back on the side of all these marxist corporations
don't fall for it
take the power back, don't let them keep it no matter how much they pander or we will just be right back here in 20 years.

Agree 100% - well stated

diversity of thought>diversity of melanin

This dickless goy doesn't know what she's doing.

She is the token VP of diversity - probably counts worth 5 nognogs on the affirmative action plan for the company

>Disgusting pic
exerminatus inbound

True diversity is a diversity of opinion and experiences, not skin color.

hey cutie

>pol
>white

????

How is limiting people to their physical appearance not racist?

Defends white men, better than mot white women. Hmm really makes you think

That's proper pandering.

It's directed towards whites, but it's being said by a black woman.

>liberals

>REEEEEEE EVERY WHITE PERSON IS THE SAME

GOD I HATE THEM SO MUCH

>she

fpbp