Investigation tightens: Trump megadonor’s shady data firm may have been working with Russia

shareblue.com/investigation-tightens-trump-megadonors-shady-data-firm-may-have-been-working-with-russia/

#trumprussia

Other urls found in this thread:

shareblue.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>May have

If they can't tell you straight up if he was in the article then they're lying their ass off.

>shareblue.com

OP extremely homosexual

>sharblue
Literally a DNC propaganda arm.

lol shareblue fuck off faggot

>have potential smoking gun
>reveal it early via 'may have'
MSM either sucks at game theory or they have nothing and are decent at game theory

Ohh, fun, civil war draws closer.

The russia story is a cover for atlantic council fuckery.

James vanderbeek confirmed hollywood pedogate.

Youre on the wrong side of history

>investigation wanders to completely new topic every 4 weeks
>"tightens"

reminds me of Business Insider constantly describing Mueller as "honing in" on whatever the topic of the week is. In November it will be something else we've never heard of. He's desperately sampling ice cream flavors looking for anything

Sounds like he needs two scoops

Holy shit, I've been out of the loop for months, and they are still running with the Russia bullshit?

>Shareblue

xD soo hilarious

All leftists need to hang

Are the media retarded?
I mean I want Trump to fail and even I can see that if the investigation that was supposed to find links between him and the Kremlin is now investigating possible links between one of Trump's data firm and god knows who random Russian then you can't say the investigation "tightens". wtf they clearly got nothing big and are looking for whatever they can get.

Did they ever found anything ?

If the "russia is trying to create racial divide in us" is true then it wouldn't surprise me that they backed Trump. But I still don't see what it would prove.

>literal propaganda outfit

i can't believe I got conned by a fucking orange cheeto agent of Russia, impeach now

>Russian Conspiracy Theory
>shareblue
>Ukrainian
To the archives with you.

>They're STILL pushing this Meme thinking it will work

>mega donor

So not actually anybody involved with the Government

Shareblue has a website?? This whole time I thought they were meme-tier LARPers that everyone knew didn't really matter. I had no idea they were so serious

>Shareblue
I'm blue

yep

How fucking new are you?

>shareblue.com

Where were you when Sup Forums was investigating the Clinton Foundation for international child trafficking. We know too much to let the Marxists win the culture war

> shareb...
saged

>May have
>shareblue.com
You are in the wrong neighborhood, shill.

Not your safe space, drumpfkin.

I sincerely hope Russia Colonises you again.
They are FAR Better People.

>literally posting shareblue

>t. ivan ivanovich ivanov

>everything I don't like is Russia
Aren't YOU even sick of this Meme yet?
Good God even most people are sick of such an easy excuse.

>Russia was buying ads on facebook on behalf of Black Lives Matter

>unironically linking shariablue
wew you guys have only gotten dumber since CTR days, christ
you make me appreciate jidf, at least they're crafty and funny, this is just pathetic

>some fag 3letter analyst somewhere now has to analyze ice cream flavors trump has eaten throughout his whole life to turn it into some sort of super sly russian morse code
>our tax dollars pay for this
taxation is theft

>intothetrash