Daily reminder that Jews are God's chosen people and it even says so in the Christian Bible

Daily reminder that Jews are God's chosen people and it even says so in the Christian Bible.

Enjoy going to hell, gentiles.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HCEQ6kAN9DU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

daily reminder that OP is gay, it says so in my post.

in the christian bible he specifically chose them to torture lol everything from throw your kid in the fire to chop your dick off

fpbp

Ha.
You ever been COMPED six Bzaillion?
Kkkkkkkk Kike?

>Daily reminder

doesn't remind it daily.

Can you prove to us that the Jews are in fact the people of the Bible?

For you, brothers and sisters, became imitators of God’s churches in Judea, which are in Christ Jesus: You suffered from your own people the same things those churches suffered from the Jews 15who killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and also drove us out. They displease God and are hostile to everyone 16in their effort to keep us from speaking to the Gentiles so that they may be saved. In this way they always heap up their sins to the limit. The wrath of God has come upon them at last

Good at least it dosen't fucking rain 11 months in a year... and lately vve have had fucking shit vvinters and summers fucking 2 vveeks of proper snovv and 2 vveeks of proper sun like vvtf hell seems like a great place to be ffs it's vvarm there 24/7

If by the jews you mean the jutes, then yes

youtube.com/watch?v=HCEQ6kAN9DU

the bible says that the chosen people:

-will form many nations
-will be as numerous as the sands of a seashore
-will bless the entire world

Kikes are 0 for 3. And I don't think God is a liar.

israelites though, not imposter khazars.

Jews don't believe in hell, faggot.
also sage

go back to T_d, plebbit fag

Whatever you say, Schlomo.

>says jews are the chosen people
>ignores every single prophecy on behalf of them

itt butthurt goyim

I hope you enjoy wailing and the gnashing of teeth because you'll get to experience it every moment for the rest of eternity, you filthy goyim. Now get back to paying your taxes.

> it even says so in the Christian Bible.
Says you are the synagogue of Satan.
Which is easy enough to ignore.
If you didn't live up to it so much. Little devils the lot of you.

Fake jew! real jews don't even believe in heaven/hell

The goyim are in full damage-control mode. That's why they invented jebus the triple pagan god.

The op is an obvious larper, though. Bad attempt to immitate a jew, goy.

lmao buddhism faggot

Ashkenazim I've worked with told me this was bollocks and that ended with easu and that's why you're short hairy and ugly, it's a curse

Yes, they are God's chosen people....chosen for a specific reason: to bring about the synagogue of Satan mentioned in Revelations. Who says they were chosen for good?
God allows all this fuckuppery in the world, and he chose the Jews to be the center of that. That's why Jesus' death is significant because he defied the Jews, and as a Christian (follower of Christ) you're supposed to do the same. Jews basically represent humanism (which is the same thing as Satanism). There's no red horned devil or anything, Satanism is just serving humanity before God. That is what the Bible is really about. Good = serving God, a metaphor for Nature.
Evil = serving yourselves

In Islam they also deify Jesus (they just call him Isa). Christians in the Middle East say Allah because that's just the word for God. Jews are trying to get Christians and Muslims to hate each other. We must work together against the Jews.

fpbp